Dems Biggest Screw Up: Kavanaugh Hearings

Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016 was their adoption of the "Women Must Be Believed" mantra embraced by all. I can't help but enjoy the backlash unfolding before our very eyes!

It is incredible what a short-sighted and patently stupid thing to say.

Reade is telling 2 stories. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. She maintained that story until Biden secured the nomination. Then she made it more lurid. Which one should we believe. I believe her first story. That is not sexual assault.
Well you believed Fords story when she didn't know where, when, and all of her witnesses said. It didn't happen, all women need to be heard! You're such a hypocrite, you really don't care about women getting sexually assaulted. As long as your side stays in power.

Ford did not tell multiple stories. Also she knew that Judge was with Kavanaugh at the time. Kavanaugh's own calendar proves this. Also Kavanaugh may have lied under oath. The FBI also was not given time to conduct a proper investigation. Clearly that was deliberate.

As to Reade, which story should we believe. Her first story which she repeated a year ago that Biden touched her on the shoulder or neck. Or the second one she stated after Biden received the nomination. I actually believe her first story not her second story.
Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016 was their adoption of the "Women Must Be Believed" mantra embraced by all. I can't help but enjoy the backlash unfolding before our very eyes!

Reade is telling 2 stories. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. She maintained that story until Biden secured the nomination. Then she made it more lurid. Which one should we believe. I believe her first story. That is not sexual assault.
Oh that is rich... so a man - in her description you speak of - in April 2019, she said "he use to put his hands on my shoulders and run his fingers on my neck".... seriously? You are saying this is not sexual?
You also realize, in 2019 - Biden not only did not deny this allegation, but admitted it. And said - (quote) - "I will be more mindful of personal space".

It is not sexual assaul nor is it necessarily sexual. Biden has always been a gregarious politician so I see nothing wrong with that.
Fingering a woman against her will is not a sexual assault?!

It is not sexual assault. Take your shit and go home.
So if a dude walks up to you, shoves his hand down your pants and puts his finger in your piehole against your will. You're saying he isn't sexually assaulting you?

That is not what she said initially. She has told different stories and to different people.

The Kavanaugh hearings were a colossal fuck-up for Republicans. Republicans are the hypocrites. They have no issue with Trump's relationship with women. They have no room to talk about anyone unless they are willing to admit Trump sexually assaulted women and dump Trump.
The incongruity of this post is baffling. The disaster for Republicans was Kavanaugh in SCOTUS and the Democratic party abject hypocrisy exposed?!

That's a colossal fuck up? For the GOP I mean.

To me the important thing....

Is the night/day difference the media is handling this.
You notice in CNN's story, as well as MSNBC and others.... that the story they have online is overwhelmingly on Biden's denial without disputing it. Or even hinting of disputing his denial. Look at CNN's story right now, maybe 10% of the whole article is about Reade. The other 90% is all about Biden.
During the Kavanaugh early days - the complete opposite. It was ALL about Ford. And virtually nothing on Kavanaughs denials. The media hunted and hunted and hunted and published anything and everything from anyone - without vetting - that had something bad to say about him. The entertainment industry fell all over themselves and each other running to the cameras so they could say they believe and support Ford.

Well.... isn't it very different now??

If Kavanaugh can totally avoid accountability for his past transgressions through our legal system, why can't Biden get the same treatment?

Well you believed Fords story when she didn't know where, when, and all of her witnesses said. It didn't happen, all women need to be heard! You're such a hypocrite, you really don't care about women getting sexually assaulted. As long as your side stays in power.

Ford did not tell multiple stories. Also she knew that Judge was with Kavanaugh at the time. Kavanaugh's own calendar proves this. Also Kavanaugh may have lied under oath. The FBI also was not given time to conduct a proper investigation. Clearly that was deliberate.

As to Reade, which story should we believe. Her first story which she repeated a year ago that Biden touched her on the shoulder or neck. Or the second one she stated after Biden received the nomination. I actually believe her first story not her second story.
I see as long as a woman says it's against a democrat, they can't be heard. Biden could clear his name and release the documents. He says he won't though. Also it seems fishy that the cnn clips of her mothers phone call to Larry King are all a sudden missing. Fords witnesses said she was full of shit, while Reades witnesses remember her accusations. Go ahead and keep proving how much a hypocrite you are.

He doesn't have any documents. Reade is telling 2 different stories. The clip of Larry King does not help her case. Reade witnesses say different things. One says that she was told it was a sexual assault while the other said he touched her on the neck and shoulder. You are the hypocrite.
Thrash around all you want. It's not going to change the fact that the Kavanaugh hearings were a colossal fuck up and colossal is the cost of the resulting hypocrisy.

I'm enjoying this immensely. :)

The Kavanaugh hearings were a colossal fuck-up for Republicans. Republicans are the hypocrites. They have no issue with Trump's relationship with women. They have no room to talk about anyone unless they are willing to admit Trump sexually assaulted women and dump Trump.
How were they a fuckup for republicans?

The incongruity of this post is baffling. The disaster for Republicans was Kavanaugh in SCOTUS and the Democratic party abject hypocrisy exposed?!

That's a colossal fuck up? For the GOP I mean.
I agree. I don't see where the Republicans fucked up. Were they supposed to know that the Dims would employ the sleaziest most irrational tactics imaginable. I take that back. No one could have imagined what the Dims did.

Last edited:

I see as long as a woman says it's against a democrat, they can't be heard. Biden could clear his name and release the documents. He says he won't though. Also it seems fishy that the cnn clips of her mothers phone call to Larry King are all a sudden missing. Fords witnesses said she was full of shit, while Reades witnesses remember her accusations. Go ahead and keep proving how much a hypocrite you are.

He doesn't have any documents. Reade is telling 2 different stories. The clip of Larry King does not help her case. Reade witnesses say different things. One says that she was told it was a sexual assault while the other said he touched her on the neck and shoulder. You are the hypocrite.
View attachment 330842
We know how perverted you are.

You are the perverts.

Eric Trump is a enabler of a pervert.

Thrash around all you want. It's not going to change the fact that the Kavanaugh hearings were a colossal fuck up and colossal is the cost of the resulting hypocrisy.

Because Republicans enraged female voters especially female suburban voters.

It was their biggest screw up for a whole massive host of reasons, this one being one of them. That entire ordeal proved that Democrats are the evil in the country.

On the record...double standard...

Nothing is exposed except the hypocrisy of Republicans.

All women are to be believed.... unless it involves a democrat, and then we have something magical called due process.

There is no way to look at this, as anything other than.... you people are hypocrites.

What you say about Republicans has zero credibility, because you are a bunch of hypocrites.

Republicans were trying to steamroll confirmation without hearing what Ford had to say.
Then they said they believed her but confirmed Kavanaugh anyway
Hey, losing a SCOTUS justice in a divided court sucks. We get that. But the Dems really fucked up on this and it's come back to bite them in their fat asses. HA HA!

It's like the GOP winning twice.
Not really

Trump went through the same thing except for there were twelve. The voters didn’t care
Oh Yeah, Karma's a bitch, eh? :)

I guess we'll find out.

Is this a prediction that Tara Reade will be the thing that takes Biden out?
I hope she don't, Trump will win in a landslide against him.

My guess is Biden will win.
People have had enough of Trump. 60K+ dead on his watch.

Sorry, rational voters know the virus isn't Trumps fault. They also know keeping the economy shut down is devastating. The leftists will continue the shutdown as long as possible and they will pay the price at the pols.

Rational voters also know that Trump has not helped the situation. Voters want to go slow and put safety over re-opening the economy. Republicans will pay a price in November.
WAtching you TDS douchebags trying to defend Biden is utterly hilarious. Every time you do it, you take all your supposed "principles" and flush them down the toilet.

It is sad to see how desperate you are. Clearly you know Biden will defeat Trump so you launch into this pathetic attempt to smear Biden. My principle is to find out what happened. When the woman in question gives us 2 different stories, it is hard to ascertain what the truth is.

Sorry, rational voters know the virus isn't Trumps fault. They also know keeping the economy shut down is devastating. The leftists will continue the shutdown as long as possible and they will pay the price at the pols.

Rational voters also know that Trump has not helped the situation. Voters want to go slow and put safety over re-opening the economy. Republicans will pay a price in November.
WAtching you TDS douchebags trying to defend Biden is utterly hilarious. Every time you do it, you take all your supposed "principles" and flush them down the toilet.

Cult45 talking about 'principles' = :auiqs.jpg: GTFO

They never had any.
If it wasn't for double standards, Dims wouldn't have any standards at all.

You certainly don't have any standards. You look the other way when the accusations are against Trump yet you are willing to support a woman who tells us 2 different stories.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So all women shouldn't be heard? Got it.

"BELIEVE WOMEN"

#MeToo

Tara Reade:
“His hands were on me and underneath my clothes. And then, he went, he went down my skirt and then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers … and um … He was kissing me at the same time and he was saying something to me,” she also told Halper.

“He got finished doing what he was doing and I, how I was pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’ And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might have said. And I can’t remember exactly if he said ‘I thought’ or if ‘I heard.’ It’s like he implied that I had done this.”

trump has at least 19 stories saying this and worse. You guys don't want to make this an issue.

"The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

The whole episode lasts no more than three minutes. I do not believe he ejaculates. I don’t remember if any person or attendant is now in the lingerie department. I don’t remember if I run for the elevator or if I take the slow ride down on the escalator. As soon as I land on the main floor, I run through the store and out the door — I don’t recall which door — and find myself outside on Fifth Avenue."

I would suggest that you trump supporters stop talking about this.

Well your all women shouldn't be heard saying now. Will get them voting Republican again.

They never had any.
If it wasn't for double standards, Dims wouldn't have any standards at all.

You certainly don't have any standards. You look the other way when the accusations are against Trump yet you are willing to support a woman who tells us 2 different stories.
We're just laughing at Biden, the Dems and you. What has that got to do with our principles? It's yours we're laughing at.

You have a vivid imagination. You apparently believe public fell for the fantasies of Christine Blasey-Ford.

Forum List

Back