Dems Biggest Screw Up: Kavanaugh Hearings

Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016 was their adoption of the "Women Must Be Believed" mantra embraced by all. I can't help but enjoy the backlash unfolding before our very eyes!

It is incredible what a short-sighted and patently stupid thing to say.

Reade is telling 2 stories. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. She maintained that story until Biden secured the nomination. Then she made it more lurid. Which one should we believe. I believe her first story. That is not sexual assault.
Well you believed Fords story when she didn't know where, when, and all of her witnesses said. It didn't happen, all women need to be heard! You're such a hypocrite, you really don't care about women getting sexually assaulted. As long as your side stays in power.

Ford did not tell multiple stories. Also she knew that Judge was with Kavanaugh at the time. Kavanaugh's own calendar proves this. Also Kavanaugh may have lied under oath. The FBI also was not given time to conduct a proper investigation. Clearly that was deliberate.

As to Reade, which story should we believe. Her first story which she repeated a year ago that Biden touched her on the shoulder or neck. Or the second one she stated after Biden received the nomination. I actually believe her first story not her second story.
Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016 was their adoption of the "Women Must Be Believed" mantra embraced by all. I can't help but enjoy the backlash unfolding before our very eyes!

Reade is telling 2 stories. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. She maintained that story until Biden secured the nomination. Then she made it more lurid. Which one should we believe. I believe her first story. That is not sexual assault.
Oh that is rich... so a man - in her description you speak of - in April 2019, she said "he use to put his hands on my shoulders and run his fingers on my neck".... seriously? You are saying this is not sexual?
You also realize, in 2019 - Biden not only did not deny this allegation, but admitted it. And said - (quote) - "I will be more mindful of personal space".

It is not sexual assaul nor is it necessarily sexual. Biden has always been a gregarious politician so I see nothing wrong with that.
Fingering a woman against her will is not a sexual assault?!

It is not sexual assault. Take your shit and go home.
So if a dude walks up to you, shoves his hand down your pants and puts his finger in your piehole against your will. You're saying he isn't sexually assaulting you?
Hey, we all havta make a living.

1588426773738.png

Well you believed Fords story when she didn't know where, when, and all of her witnesses said. It didn't happen, all women need to be heard! You're such a hypocrite, you really don't care about women getting sexually assaulted. As long as your side stays in power.

Ford did not tell multiple stories. Also she knew that Judge was with Kavanaugh at the time. Kavanaugh's own calendar proves this. Also Kavanaugh may have lied under oath. The FBI also was not given time to conduct a proper investigation. Clearly that was deliberate.

As to Reade, which story should we believe. Her first story which she repeated a year ago that Biden touched her on the shoulder or neck. Or the second one she stated after Biden received the nomination. I actually believe her first story not her second story.
I see as long as a woman says it's against a democrat, they can't be heard. Biden could clear his name and release the documents. He says he won't though. Also it seems fishy that the cnn clips of her mothers phone call to Larry King are all a sudden missing. Fords witnesses said she was full of shit, while Reades witnesses remember her accusations. Go ahead and keep proving how much a hypocrite you are.

He doesn't have any documents. Reade is telling 2 different stories. The clip of Larry King does not help her case. Reade witnesses say different things. One says that she was told it was a sexual assault while the other said he touched her on the neck and shoulder. You are the hypocrite.
Thrash around all you want. It's not going to change the fact that the Kavanaugh hearings were a colossal fuck up and colossal is the cost of the resulting hypocrisy.

I'm enjoying this immensely. :)
Republicans were trying to steamroll confirmation without hearing what Ford had to say.
Then they said they believed her but confirmed Kavanaugh anyway
You loons waited till the last minute when you knew Kavanaugh was going to be confirmed. If you loons really worried about sexual assault. You would've brought up Fords story when you first knew about it months before. But with Reade it proves you don't think women should be heard and the on the fence women voters are seeing it!

Oh that is rich... so a man - in her description you speak of - in April 2019, she said "he use to put his hands on my shoulders and run his fingers on my neck".... seriously? You are saying this is not sexual?
You also realize, in 2019 - Biden not only did not deny this allegation, but admitted it. And said - (quote) - "I will be more mindful of personal space".

It is not sexual assaul nor is it necessarily sexual. Biden has always been a gregarious politician so I see nothing wrong with that.
Fingering a woman against her will is not a sexual assault?!

It is not sexual assault. Take your shit and go home.
So if a dude walks up to you, shoves his hand down your pants and puts his finger in your piehole against your will. You're saying he isn't sexually assaulting you?
Hey, we all havta make a living.
I'm sure it's a toxic piehole if she thinks that way.

I see as long as a woman says it's against a democrat, they can't be heard. Biden could clear his name and release the documents. He says he won't though. Also it seems fishy that the cnn clips of her mothers phone call to Larry King are all a sudden missing. Fords witnesses said she was full of shit, while Reades witnesses remember her accusations. Go ahead and keep proving how much a hypocrite you are.

He doesn't have any documents. Reade is telling 2 different stories. The clip of Larry King does not help her case. Reade witnesses say different things. One says that she was told it was a sexual assault while the other said he touched her on the neck and shoulder. You are the hypocrite.
Thrash around all you want. It's not going to change the fact that the Kavanaugh hearings were a colossal fuck up and colossal is the cost of the resulting hypocrisy.

Republicans were trying to steamroll confirmation without hearing what Ford had to say.
You loons waited till the last minute when you knew Kavanaugh was going to be confirmed. If you loons really worried about sexual assault. You would've brought up Fords story when you first knew about it months before. But with Reade it proves you don't think women should be heard and the on the fence women voters are seeing it!
In what forum could they have interrogated Kavanagh before the hearings?

In what forum could they have interrogated Kavanagh before the hearings?
Before the hearings started they knew about Fords story, if they brought it up then. There would've been plenty of time for investigations. But as always, you screwed the pooch.

Is this a prediction that Tara Reade will be the thing that takes Biden out?
I hope she don't, Trump will win in a landslide against him.

My guess is Biden will win.
People have had enough of Trump. 60K+ dead on his watch.

Sorry, rational voters know the virus isn't Trumps fault. They also know keeping the economy shut down is devastating. The leftists will continue the shutdown as long as possible and they will pay the price at the pols.

The virus isn't his fault. The (lack of) response to it, is his fault. And smart, rational voters who want to see a return to normalcy in this country will remember that.
And you better hope there's no blowback from opening early. I sincerely hope not but if there is, the blame goes to the Republicans. No amount of spin will help that.
What additional "response" would you propose?

Sorry, rational voters know the virus isn't Trumps fault. They also know keeping the economy shut down is devastating. The leftists will continue the shutdown as long as possible and they will pay the price at the pols.

Rational voters also know that Trump has not helped the situation. Voters want to go slow and put safety over re-opening the economy. Republicans will pay a price in November.
WAtching you TDS douchebags trying to defend Biden is utterly hilarious. Every time you do it, you take all your supposed "principles" and flush them down the toilet.

Rational voters also know that Trump has not helped the situation. Voters want to go slow and put safety over re-opening the economy. Republicans will pay a price in November.
WAtching you TDS douchebags trying to defend Biden is utterly hilarious. Every time you do it, you take all your supposed "principles" and flush them down the toilet.
They never had any.

They never had any.
If it wasn't for double standards, Dims wouldn't have any standards at all.

On the record...double standard...

In a 1990 divorce deposition, Trump's first wife and the mother of his three eldest children Ivana Trump accused her then-husband of raping her in a fit of rage in 1989.

Ivana said Trump attacked her after he underwent a painful "scalp reduction" procedure done by a doctor she had recommended, tearing her clothes and yanking out a chunk of her hair.

"Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than 16 months. Ivana is terrified … It is a violent assault," Harry Hurt III, who obtained a copy of the deposition, wrote in a 1993 book about Trump. "According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, 'he raped me.'"

In a 1990 divorce deposition, Trump's first wife and the mother of his three eldest children Ivana Trump accused her then-husband of raping her in a fit of rage in 1989.

Ivana said Trump attacked her after he underwent a painful "scalp reduction" procedure done by a doctor she had recommended, tearing her clothes and yanking out a chunk of her hair.

"Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than 16 months. Ivana is terrified … It is a violent assault," Harry Hurt III, who obtained a copy of the deposition, wrote in a 1993 book about Trump. "According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, 'he raped me.'"

She later recanted this accusation, dumbass.

Imagine that a pissed off ex saying bad things about him. She later said it didn't happen. Now a woman is coming out and saying Biden sexually assauted her when she was 14. Keep supporting him!

The Kavanaugh hearings were a colossal fuck-up for Republicans. Republicans are the hypocrites. They have no issue with Trump's relationship with women. They have no room to talk about anyone unless they are willing to admit Trump sexually assaulted women and dump Trump.

I could care less if Biden wins or loses because of the Tara Reade accusations. They to point out here is how full of shit the Left is given how they got all fired up about Trump’s affairs and wanting to grab pussy or that women need to be heard and believed no matter what during Kavanaugh hearings.

Except when they are telling 2 different stories. Reade is not credible.

Forum List

Back