Dems Biggest Screw Up: Kavanaugh Hearings

Is this a prediction that Tara Reade will be the thing that takes Biden out?
I hope she don't, Trump will win in a landslide against him.

My guess is Biden will win.
People have had enough of Trump. 60K+ dead on his watch.

Sorry, rational voters know the virus isn't Trumps fault. They also know keeping the economy shut down is devastating. The leftists will continue the shutdown as long as possible and they will pay the price at the pols.

Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016 was their adoption of the "Women Must Be Believed" mantra embraced by all. I can't help but enjoy the backlash unfolding before our very eyes!

It is incredible what a short-sighted and patently stupid thing to say.
Maybe not. You guys were doing much better at ginning up unfavorability for Joe Biden back in January, according to RealClear Politics Biden favorable/unfavorable polling. The new attack may not have anymore legs than when the idiots tried to attack him for his son getting a cushy position due to family relations, while Donald put the whole family on our Federal executive payroll with no experience. Not sure an accusation from 30 years ago going to have much weight balanced against a known, admitted pussy grabber, adulterer and incessant liar.

Sorry, rational voters know the virus isn't Trumps fault. They also know keeping the economy shut down is devastating. The leftists will continue the shutdown as long as possible and they will pay the price at the pols.

The virus isn't his fault. The (lack of) response to it, is his fault. And smart, rational voters who want to see a return to normalcy in this country will remember that.
And you better hope there's no blowback from opening early. I sincerely hope not but if there is, the blame goes to the Republicans. No amount of spin will help that.

They are grasping at straws

How about we do this
Let’s hold an independent hearing of Tara Reades accusations right after we finish the twelve hearings from Trumps accusers

To me the important thing....

Is the night/day difference the media is handling this.
You notice in CNN's story, as well as MSNBC and others.... that the story they have online is overwhelmingly on Biden's denial without disputing it. Or even hinting of disputing his denial. Look at CNN's story right now, maybe 10% of the whole article is about Reade. The other 90% is all about Biden.
During the Kavanaugh early days - the complete opposite. It was ALL about Ford. And virtually nothing on Kavanaughs denials. The media hunted and hunted and hunted and published anything and everything from anyone - without vetting - that had something bad to say about him. The entertainment industry fell all over themselves and each other running to the cameras so they could say they believe and support Ford.

Well.... isn't it very different now??

Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016 was their adoption of the "Women Must Be Believed" mantra embraced by all. I can't help but enjoy the backlash unfolding before our very eyes!

Maybe not. You guys were doing much better at ginning up unfavorability for Joe Biden back in January, according to RealClear Politics Biden favorable/unfavorable polling. The new attack may not have anymore legs than when the idiots tried to attack him for his son getting a cushy position due to family relations, while Donald put the whole family on our Federal executive payroll with no experience. Not sure an accusation from 30 years ago going to have much weight balanced against a known, admitted pussy grabber, adulterer and incessant liar.
So you approve of what Biden did (slut was probably asking for it), or you don't believe women?

It was predicted over 2 million. Thank you president Trump, you do realize just about everyone dying is considered corona related?

No they're not considered that. The model was wrong. Happens. But you can thank governors, mayors, and business leaders for that fact. They acted in the best interests of the people of their state. Trump golfed, tweeted, held his pep rallies, watched Fox News, and hung out at Mar-A-Lago while downplaying, diverting, and denying the virus. It was just the Democrats latest hoax.

Seeya, Donald.
He will come out of this looking great! His approval rating is at an all time high! The liberals and the media was wrong. I just hate you loons crashed an economy, because you lost an election.

The virus isn't his fault. The (lack of) response to it, is his fault. And smart, rational voters who want to see a return to normalcy in this country will remember that.
And you better hope there's no blowback from opening early. I sincerely hope not but if there is, the blame goes to the Republicans. No amount of spin will help that.
You qouted a few post back that it was the governor's and mayors did it. Which is it?

Trump has had a dozen or so women say he sexually assaulted them. He is not going to win in a landslide.
Yes he will, Biden is all you got and the women that said all women should be heard. You liberal loons abandoned them. The undecided voters. Well you lost them now! Thank you.

So you approve of what Biden did (slut was probably asking for it), or you don't believe women?
At my age, there is absolutely no representative group, using identity politics to get their way where I automatically believe their latest accuser, especially in election years. Yes, that includes women, so sue me. Really though, do you really have reason to call this woman a slut. I do not try to counter claims, I am not sure of by labeling the female accuser a slut. That ain't right, but maybe that's because I was raised in the south of conservative christian parents.

Reade is telling 2 stories. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. She maintained that story until Biden secured the nomination. Then she made it more lurid. Which one should we believe. I believe her first story. That is not sexual assault.
Well you believed Fords story when she didn't know where, when, and all of her witnesses said. It didn't happen, all women need to be heard! You're such a hypocrite, you really don't care about women getting sexually assaulted. As long as your side stays in power.

Ford did not tell multiple stories. Also she knew that Judge was with Kavanaugh at the time. Kavanaugh's own calendar proves this. Also Kavanaugh may have lied under oath. The FBI also was not given time to conduct a proper investigation. Clearly that was deliberate.

As to Reade, which story should we believe. Her first story which she repeated a year ago that Biden touched her on the shoulder or neck. Or the second one she stated after Biden received the nomination. I actually believe her first story not her second story.

How about we do this
Let’s hold an independent hearing of Tara Reades accusations right after we finish the twelve hearings from Trumps accusers

"They are grasping at straws"

Not at all.
This is NOT about Biden being a sexual predator. It's ALL about the left's hypocrisy.

Where's #MeToo ?
Where's The Women's March ?
Where's the feminists protesting in DC ?
Where's the Democrat lawmakers saying "Believe Women" ?

At my age, there is absolutely no representative group, using identity politics to get their way where I automatically believe their latest accuser, especially in election years. Yes, that includes women, so sue me. Really though, do you really have reason to call this woman a slut. I do not try to counter claims, I am not sure of by labeling the female accuser a slut. That ain't right, but maybe that's because I was raised in the south of conservative christian parents.
I was giving you the option of calling her a slut. so, is she a slut or a liar?

Reade is telling 2 stories. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. She maintained that story until Biden secured the nomination. Then she made it more lurid. Which one should we believe. I believe her first story. That is not sexual assault.
Oh that is rich... so a man - in her description you speak of - in April 2019, she said "he use to put his hands on my shoulders and run his fingers on my neck".... seriously? You are saying this is not sexual?
You also realize, in 2019 - Biden not only did not deny this allegation, but admitted it. And said - (quote) - "I will be more mindful of personal space".

It is not sexual assaul nor is it necessarily sexual. Biden has always been a gregarious politician so I see nothing wrong with that.

How about we do this

"They are grasping at straws"

Not at all.
This is NOT about Biden being a sexual predator. It's ALL about the left's hypocrisy.

Where's #MeToo ?
Where's The Women's March ?
Where's the feminists protesting in DC ?
Where's the Democrat lawmakers saying "Believe Women" ?
You cool with it?

We hear all the women testify?
One against Biden and twelve against Trump

A Biden win would mean de-facto legalization of rape.

I can see how most Democrats might applaud that.

You are so stupid. It is okay to re-elect a President who has been accused of multiple sexual assaults is okay. TDS at work. It has destroyed your brain.

Rational voters also know that Trump has not helped the situation. Voters want to go slow and put safety over re-opening the economy. Republicans will pay a price in November.

Forum List

Back