Dems Don't Plagiarize – Do They?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
That would be impossible. After all, they're screaming and ranting over Melania's speech so having done it themselves would make them hypocrites. We can't have that, can we?

Look At These 6 Democrats Who Plagiarized, And A Possible 7th One That Will Shock You

They list: Obama, Biden, Rep Ami Bera, Former Senator John Walsh, Penn Gov. Tom Wolf, Former Senate candidate Gordon Bell, and Sen, Liz Warren (?),

Don't believe it? Go to Look At These 6 Democrats Who Plagiarized, And A Possible 7th One That Will Shock You

I really felt badly for Melania when that happened. I think the resignation from the speech writer should have been accepted. It was a rookie mistake that Trump has to quell in the future,

I really felt badly for Melania when that happened. I think the resignation from the speech writer should have been accepted. It was a rookie mistake that Trump has to quell in the future,

I did read that she's a registered Demo.

I wouldn't know, but that did not affect her speech. I thought she was wonderful! She speaks 5 languages! What a package...brains and beauty!

That would be impossible. After all, they're screaming and ranting over Melania's speech so having done it themselves would make them hypocrites. We can't have that, can we?

Look At These 6 Democrats Who Plagiarized, And A Possible 7th One That Will Shock You

They list: Obama, Biden, Rep Ami Bera, Former Senator John Walsh, Penn Gov. Tom Wolf, Former Senate candidate Gordon Bell, and Sen, Liz Warren (?),

Don't believe it? Go to Look At These 6 Democrats Who Plagiarized, And A Possible 7th One That Will Shock You

Obama, Biden, and Melania have all been guilty of plagiarism. The big difference between Melania and the other two......she wasn't running for president when she did it.

So why did Trump at first lie about the plagiarism by denying it was plagiarism, and why are you trying to deflect from both that lie and the plagiarism itself?

And why was a Trump employee working for his campaign, in violation of the law?

And how much of a cash payoff do you think the speechwriter will get for trying to divert attention away from her boss?

You're certainly earning your pay, by so dutifully repeating every GOP talking point.

What the hell is illegal about employees of a company working for a campaign?

Forum List

Back