Dems got beat by a game show host with bad hair in 2016…could they lose to an incarcerated felon this time?

I love the United States and don't consider magaturds the core of anything besides being the extremist flotsam of America. And if you're aligned with their agenda, then fuck you too.
If you actually loved America you would be highly concerned about how this trial was brought, handled and prosecuted. There is nothing about it that is American.

I love the United States and don't consider magaturds the core of anything besides being the extremist flotsam of America. And if you're aligned with their agenda, then fuck you too.
Hahaha…what about MAGA is “extreme” and what about the MAGA “agenda” is bad for America?
(this is where you pretend you didn’t see this post or pretend you don’t really understand the questions.)

If you actually loved America you would be highly concerned about how this trial was brought, handled and prosecuted. There is nothing about it that is American.
Dems have destroyed democracy, equal justice, the rule of law, the courts and took a giant shit on our Constitutional rights. Welcome to the Dem USA, third world banana republic where elections are FIXED, RIGGED and STOLEN.

Hahaha…what about MAGA is “extreme” and what about the MAGA “agenda” is bad for America?
(this is where you pretend you didn’t see this post or pretend you don’t really understand the questions.)
Other than abortion we crush them on every issue.

I believe you hate this country, its constitution and the concept of due process within its justice system. I believe you support a criminal, and I hope you ultimately lose out in having him as your commander in chief forever. Your sense of arrogance and entitlement for simply being a magaturd is unearned. It always has been.

I believe you hate this country, its constitution and the concept of due process within its justice system. I believe you support a criminal, and I hope you ultimately lose out in having him as your commander in chief forever. Your sense of arrogance and entitlement for simply being a magaturd is unearned. It always has been.
I don’t think you know what any of that is. If you did you wouldn’t have come to this conclusion.

Welp, I'm certainly not buying your bullshit, but it's your dime.

Well, now the broke loser is a Convicted Felon. He is a rapist. He is a traitor. Having at the top of the ticket could seriously damage down-ticked races.

LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM THE FUCK UP!

The liblight party might be getting more than 3 percent. You think? 🤭
Former President Donald Trump has at least one group of supporters he won’t have to worry about losing even after he was found guilty in his New York criminal hush money trial: Republican megadonors.

“I haven’t heard anybody who gives a s---,” said New York businessman and Republican donor Andy Sabin, when asked whether major GOP contributors he knows care about the verdict in Trump’s trial.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/30/trumps-republican-megadonors-shrug-off-his-guilty-verdict.html

And there you have it. They don't give a sh** if Don is a rapist, a felon, an orchestrator of a coup, a tax cheat, a thief of charitable donations, a multiple adulterer, an incompetent buffoon, a bigot who consorts with criminals.

Allow me to call you right the fuck out ToxicLoser. I believe you being the racist, political extremist, isolationist scumbag you are is most definitely your right. But don't gaslight and attempt to claim you aren't a simple, ignorant, prejudicial, superficial prick, who thinks his shit doesn't stink to high heaven. I just laugh in your stupid face. :auiqs.jpg:

Here's 5 things about you that is bad for America:
1. You believe you are the only asshole who works hard.
2. You believe your politically opinionated rants should be respected, for, reasons. :rolleyes:
3. You believe everyone in the 'other' political tribe is on the government dole, has purple hair, face/neck tattoos and are pedophiles (and they're stealing from you because, reasons). :rolleyes: Fucking simpleton.
4. You believe the melanin (or lack of) in your skin somehow makes you a superior human being. A Karen, of sorts. Hint: It doesn't. :rolleyes:
4. You pretend to be a 'small government' conservative until the 'purple hairs' piss you off, then you're all in on using the gov't boot on their necks if they don't tow your ideological line.
5. You pretend that closing the southern border is actually going to happen if your orange bag 'O shit gets elected. It won't matter which political party is in charge. Closing the border is never going to happen.

You're a simple fascist. You're exactly like 98% of the magaturds that share your worldview.

As a fellow cock Asian, I believe you are a very stupid person.

Last edited:
Former President Donald Trump has at least one group of supporters he won’t have to worry about losing even after he was found guilty in his New York criminal hush money trial: Republican megadonors.

“I haven’t heard anybody who gives a s---,” said New York businessman and Republican donor Andy Sabin, when asked whether major GOP contributors he knows care about the verdict in Trump’s trial.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/30/trumps-republican-megadonors-shrug-off-his-guilty-verdict.html

And there you have it. They don't give a sh** if Don is a rapist, a felon, an orchestrator of a coup, a tax cheat, a thief of charitable donations, a multiple adulterer, an incompetent buffoon, a bigot who consorts with criminals.
Oh fuck off, you disingenuous twat. Keep supporting your incestuous pedophile.

Forum List

Back