Dems hated Bolton Now they love him

I've been saying John Bolton is dreadful and dangerous for decades, but now I'm not being told that I hate America and want the terrorists to win for doing so. It's amazing how quickly the sycophants will turn on one of their own the second it becomes politically expedient.

Last edited:
If Bolton does not testify, and everything comes out in his book just 1 month after Trump's acquittal, the republicans that took an oath to do ihonest mpartial justice, who voted against hearing witnesses like Bolton, will be faced with the consequences....
Well maybe but Bolton like Trump, is a well known liar. So, it may be difficult to find the truth.

Nobody is “like Trump” when it comes to lying. That’s the kind of bullshit rationalizing that lets a guy like you live with his decision to support the asshole.

Weak.
The whole impeachment is a lie.
It assumes that there are enough idiots that don't care about the facts to keep it going.
Obama set Trump up from day-one....claiming that Trump lied about the numbers at his inauguration....literally set him up by laying down white tarps on the national mall so the people at Trump's inauguration could be counted instead of empty green grass at his own event.

After 3 years of imaginary lies and lies based on opinions by biased media members....folks like you feel you can sit on your high-horse and claim you don't support liars like Trump....when in fact everything about the Democrat Party is based on lies.

Every time one of you claims Trump is a liar it shows how much you're in denial.

If Bolton does not testify, and everything comes out in his book just 1 month after Trump's acquittal, the republicans that took an oath to do ihonest mpartial justice, who voted against hearing witnesses like Bolton, will be faced with the consequences....
Well maybe but Bolton like Trump, is a well known liar. So, it may be difficult to find the truth.
I remember him being a rude, jerk and defined a full blown NEOCON. I don't remember him being a chronic liar?
He couldn't win approval when he was nominated for UN Ambassador during the Bush Administration because the Democrats complained that he was a liar....yet we're supposed to take his word on a conversation with the president that could be twisted by the press into seeming to be a lie by the president.
Whether you accept Bolton's testimony or not is every individual's choice. There seems to be an overwhelming opinion he should at least give testimony under oath. What is the logical sensible reason for preventing a willing witness from testifying?
I don't see the point....nothing he could say would be impeachable.

I think it's worthy of investigation....take this crap out of the hands of politicians and have cops investigate this and see if there's anything to it. I don't think it's right for the Dems to impeach Trump for something they're doing themselves.

It is a crying shame and an eternal embarrassment that John Bolton, an utter piece of warmongering crap, may have more integrity than the rest of the Trump administration.
Bolton has no integrity. He's a warmonger trying to sell books. People like Romney and Toomey are lowlife scum.
You have it bad when the only virtue that matters to you is devotion to the dear leader.
I don't like Bolton, never did. I don't like people who put themselves above the country. I question the intelligence of anyone who actually thinks this impeachment is good for the country.

Firsthand? You have the transcript? How much more firsthand could it be?
A recreated memo is first hand? You defile yourself every day.
So you're saying that those who transcribe the call were lying? What's your proof of that, other than your hatred for Trump?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Again they used the transcript as their key document to support impeachment. This is crazy talk. If it is invalid so is the the impeachment as the whistle blower heard this 2nd hand.

I remember him being a rude, jerk and defined a full blown NEOCON. I don't remember him being a chronic liar?
He couldn't win approval when he was nominated for UN Ambassador during the Bush Administration because the Democrats complained that he was a liar....yet we're supposed to take his word on a conversation with the president that could be twisted by the press into seeming to be a lie by the president.
Whether you accept Bolton's testimony or not is every individual's choice. There seems to be an overwhelming opinion he should at least give testimony under oath. What is the logical sensible reason for preventing a willing witness from testifying?
It will be another he said she said. When both sides are notorious liars, who will you believe?

The one who testifies under oath?

So you're saying that those who transcribe the call were lying? What's your proof of that, other than your hatred for Trump?

Why would 3 different people on the call, report the call as being a quid pro quo for personal gain to their superiors and legal council?

Why would the Trump admin immediately pull back the transcript and lock it up in some ABOVE Top Secret Server?

Why did the notes of the call have three sets of ellipses, ..., in it and what was said that was left out?

Why did the rewriting note takers not correct their notes to include Vindmans notes of the call?

Why did the notes memorandum that we got, have Velensky tell Trump that the company Trump told him to look in to, Burisma....blah blah blah, not show Trump's conversation of mentioning Burisma, to velensky? It only shows Velensky saying Trump mentioned Burisma? But not where Trump said it.

We never got the full transcript of the call. An automated transcript exists, but it is being hidden and cover upped.
Why did Zelensky say no QPQ? Is he lying too?

It will be another he said she said. When both sides are notorious liars, who will you believe?

That doesn’t mean anything in Washington. Oath shmoath. I do not necessarily mean this case but Washington in general. Do you really believe Schiff doesn’t know who the whistleblower is? Come on...

Nobody is “like Trump” when it comes to lying. That’s the kind of bullshit rationalizing that lets a guy like you live with his decision to support the asshole.

Weak.
The whole impeachment is a lie.
It assumes that there are enough idiots that don't care about the facts to keep it going.
Obama set Trump up from day-one....claiming that Trump lied about the numbers at his inauguration....literally set him up by laying down white tarps on the national mall so the people at Trump's inauguration could be counted instead of empty green grass at his own event.

After 3 years of imaginary lies and lies based on opinions by biased media members....folks like you feel you can sit on your high-horse and claim you don't support liars like Trump....when in fact everything about the Democrat Party is based on lies.

Every time one of you claims Trump is a liar it shows how much you're in denial.

You believe that Obama rigged the photos at Trump’s inauguration?

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness. It causes people to be confused about a lot of things. The Moon Bat confusion with Bolton is a great example.

Why would 3 different people on the call, report the call as being a quid pro quo for personal gain to their superiors and legal council?

Why would the Trump admin immediately pull back the transcript and lock it up in some ABOVE Top Secret Server?

Why did the notes of the call have three sets of ellipses, ..., in it and what was said that was left out?

Why did the rewriting note takers not correct their notes to include Vindmans notes of the call?

Why did the notes memorandum that we got, have Velensky tell Trump that the company Trump told him to look in to, Burisma....blah blah blah, not show Trump's conversation of mentioning Burisma, to velensky? It only shows Velensky saying Trump mentioned Burisma? But not where Trump said it.

We never got the full transcript of the call. An automated transcript exists, but it is being hidden and cover upped.
Why did Zelensky say no QPQ? Is he lying too?

Yes. He is saying what he needs to say.

Being under oath never stopped a liar from committing perjury.

That doesn’t mean anything in Washington. Oath shmoath. I do not necessarily mean this case but Washington in general. Do you really believe Schiff doesn’t know who the whistleblower is? Come on...

Who is the whistleblower?

Get Trump, under oath, along with Bolton.....mulveyney, Pompeo, Giuliani

Get Trump, under oath, along with Bolton.....
You think that will stop them from lying?

Have you forgotten Bubba?

Being under oath never stopped a liar from committing perjury.

You are really working hard.

Lying under oath is a crime. It gets people put in jail and it gets presidents impeached.

Nobody who you support in this episode is willing to testify under oath. That SHOULD tell you something.

Get Trump, under oath, along with Bolton.....mulveyney, Pompeo, Giuliani
Sorry....he hasn't been accused of a crime yet.

But I think we should put private citizens like Barack Obama, John Kerry, John Brennan, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Hunter Biden under oath. They have been accused of crimes.

Forum List

Back