Dems...honest question: Why don't yall protest for gun laws like this @ Chicago murders???

Why don't you ever talk about where those Chicago guns come from? Why don't you bring up cities in gun control states that do better than gun nut counterparts ?

A city law only goes to its border . These guns are coming into Chicago from gun nut states who make them available out of vending machines .
They should make heroin and cocaine illegal. Then nobody could get any.

Such a dumb argument . No one is out to make all guns illegal .
Says the moron who says no one in this photo has guns.
View attachment 79087

More lies . I said I see one gun. How many do you see?

You're a clueless ISIS supporter....the idea is NOT to see the guns moron.

Last edited:
I'm watching this intense sit in protest the Democrats are doing after Orlando.

And Democrats...I have an honest question and I'm open to listen. Why don't you guys protest this intensely demanding strict gun laws after each weekend of mass shootings in Chicago and Baltimore? Yes...Orlando was horrific.

But every weekend in those cities are too. Why don't the Dems come out like this in Chicago and Baltimore being so intense with their demands for gun laws in those places?

Because the left needs these guys to keep killing eachother so they Gan keep the fear generators running. Romney Emanuel is wot king it sonehow. He never let's a crises go to waste.

Why didn't they pass anything when they had a super majority?
All it took were a couple blue dog Democrats to sell out. Look at max baucus and what he did to the aca
What was the HR # of the bill Democrats wanted to pass for better gun control when they had a super majority?

Checkmate.
Oh brother.

What day did Dennis hastert go to jail for raping young boys? Today! Check mate mate

Why didn't they pass anything when they had a super majority?
All it took were a couple blue dog Democrats to sell out. Look at max baucus and what he did to the aca
What was the HR # of the bill Democrats wanted to pass for better gun control when they had a super majority?

Checkmate.
Oh brother.

What day did Dennis hastert go to jail for raping young boys? Today! Check mate mate

How many women did the Kennedy family kill ? Probubly a ton considering their propensity to consume pills and alchohol, but they were smart. They used their position and power to cover it up. For the record, Dennys H should have been burnt to death today.

I'm watching this intense sit in protest the Democrats are doing after Orlando.

And Democrats...I have an honest question and I'm open to listen. Why don't you guys protest this intensely demanding strict gun laws after each weekend of mass shootings in Chicago and Baltimore? Yes...Orlando was horrific.

But every weekend in those cities are too. Why don't the Dems come out like this in Chicago and Baltimore being so intense with their demands for gun laws in those places?

You are watching....great. Is your sound off?

Every person speaking at this protest has commented on gun violence in general....as well as mass shootings. That includes the type of violence that takes place in Chicago.

Pay attention and stop being so stupid.

Why don't you ever talk about where those Chicago guns come from? Why don't you bring up cities in gun control states that do better than gun nut counterparts ?

A city law only goes to its border . These guns are coming into Chicago from gun nut states who make them available out of vending machines .

Chicago needs to deport the guns and build a wall to keep the guns out...problem solved

Forum List

Back