Dems plan scorched earth policy

Democrats are a graver and more immediate threat than ISIS.
This was their choice.
They have become anti-White and anti-American.
They have become nothing but a bunch of American hating bigots.
Not much of a secret why they love terrorists and dictators. This is what they are. They just feel now is the time to remove the mask.

In 2011, dimocrap scum as a party made the conscious decision to walk away from the Blue Collar White Working Man an Woman.

It's called 'demographics'

Births among Whites is down. Way down. The Minority population in this Country is growing by leaps and bounds........ Blacks, Hispanics, goatfuckers, Asians, Butt Rangers, Carpet Carpet Munchers, LGBT, etc, etc, etc.

You've read it and heard dozens of times, "Whites will be a minority by the year 20xx"

dimocraps are now, and have always been, racist scum.

For their first 150 years, they favored Whites over Blacks, since 1964 they'v favored Blacks over Whites but with a nod to the White Working Class, now they favor ANYBODY over Whites.

They're just front-running, racist scum. They switch sides for convenience sake. They have no morals, no principles, no moral code, no honor.... They stand for nothing, they believe in nothing -- Except power. For themselves.

They couldn't care less if they're running a City that is safe and clean and runs a surplus with good Fire and Police Forces or if they're running a pus-hole like Dee-Troit.

In fact, they have purposely run Cities and Entire STATES (see Kalifornication) into the ground just so they could guarantee themselves power over it.

In 1960, the last year a Republican was Mayor of Detroit, the City of Detroit had the HIGHEST PER CAPITA GDP OF ANY CITY ON THE PLANE EARTH.

FACT.

dimocrap scum purposely ran that City into the ground so they rebuild it in their image.

It was one of LBJ's 'Target' (not the right word, I'll think of it and edit this) Cities.

But you know what? dimocrap scum DID rebuild Dee-Troit in their image. A perfect example of what they can do.

And spare me the lamentations about the Automobile Business dimocrap scum -- We make more cars in America now than we ever have -- Just not in Dee-Troit. Everywhere else.

dimocraps are scum. It's all you need to know

that simple

But I suppose some of them are good people.

Greg

awwww.... did you say that for the past 8 years? :cuckoo:

think skinned rightwingnuts

Trump's election victory was a Revolution....... At the Ballot Box.

If you prefer, there is always the other kind.

Nah; pubbies have all the guns and the water and food supply chain. Cities won't last six months. "Scorched Earth" was very successful against both Napoleon and the Germans. And no; it isn't going to happen.

Greg

er....idiota... aren't you wingers always talking about the guns i inner cities?

quiet.

I think it's time to look at the nuclear option this asinine position will lose them the senate.
... and the Republicans will end up deeply regretting it if they do, just like the Democrats are deeply regretting the "Reid Rule" now."You reap what you sow"
Yep, and they just don't learn. Hyper-partisans talk themselves into believing that every victory is an iron-clad mandate to go nuts. And as with Reid, they also somehow talk themselves into thinking they'll have control forever and can do whatever they want in the short term.

Inexplicable.

Trump IS going to do EVERYTHING HE CAN before any elections. And then he will do everything he can AFTER the elections. He's an "everything" sort of guy.

Greg

Democrats reportedly plan scorched-earth approach to fighting Trump

I think it's time to look at the nuclear option this asinine position will lose them the senate.

They're just pissed because they lost. Bunch of babies don't want to accept the America rejected them as per the constitution.

Obama was the Dems "Last Hurrah". It is now for the Pubs to LOSE. I think you should consider becoming an Independent.

Greg
you got almost 3 million fewer votes.

your old white insane males are dying out.

have a good day. payback is a bitch

Nah; pubbies have all the guns and the water and food supply chain. Cities won't last six months. "Scorched Earth" was very successful against both Napoleon and the Germans. And no; it isn't going to happen.

Greg

er....idiota... aren't you wingers always talking about the guns i inner cities?

quiet.

Do you have a clue? Of any kind? About anything?

WTF are you blathering about?

... and the Republicans will end up deeply regretting it if they do, just like the Democrats are deeply regretting the "Reid Rule" now.

"You reap what you sow"

You mean like when dimocraps win back the Senate?? :itsok::rofl:
Yep, or are you operating under the assumption that the Republicans will control it forever? If you are, perhaps you might want to consider that the Democrats thought the same thing back in 2009, just take a wild guess how that worked out for 'em.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Greg

quiet.

Nah; they're mostly used by criminals. They'll be looting Democrat neighborhood long before the food runs out. It is of course just a silly scenario. There is going to be no conflagration of any type; just a lot of upset losers. Trump isn't all that Revolutionary really. He'll be a deal maker; and America will be the better for it. It's "take your medicine time", America. Republicans know this; Democrats have avoided this and the disease is worse.

Greg

Shades of 2008 with the GOP and Obama. Turnabout is fair play.

The problem is, these people are supposed to be "running the country".

We'll keep seeing these wild swings in elections as long as both parties refuse to act like adults and cooperate.
If Republicans do the right thinggs they won't lose future elections. The secret is they have to do the right things. They wont

We'll keep seeing these wild swings in elections as long as both parties refuse to act like adults and cooperate.
If Republicans do the right thinggs they won't lose future elections. The secret is they have to do the right things. They wont
I don't know how a country as complex as this can be governed by people going through life with only one eye open.

Either eye, Left or Right.

Would you be so kind as to define "the right things".

Yep, or are you operating under the assumption that the Republicans will control it forever? If you are, perhaps you might want to consider that the Democrats thought the same thing back in 2009, just take a wild guess how that worked out for 'em.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

the dimocrap scum party is finished as it stands today.

If it re-emerges in 2020 in its current form, it will be one of the worst ass-kickings in electoral history.

In 2018, dimocrap scum have 25 of the 33 Senate Seats up for re-election -- Ten (10) of them in States Trump won.

Of all the things Republicans need to worry about, dimocrap scum ain't one of them. Not for a LONG, LONG time. A really long time.

I'm telling you -- They're done. They got nothing.

No leadership, no direction, no hope and no future.

Get right

Greg

quiet.

Let's be honest, Jilly. You and others were downright arrogant and dismissive of any view not your own leading up to the election. That wasn't very smart but hey; why now should ANY conservative consider you as having any political acumen at all? Me; I saw you had the good grace to accept defeat. That's part of your healing process. Too many Dems haven't. Will it make any difference? Nope; Trump and the Republicans will do exactly as they believe those who voted for them want. They consider all polls and lefty opinion pieces (rightly) irrelevant. And in two years the People will judge. Without Obama their (DEM) future is not going to be in a "safe space".

Greg

Last edited:
I don't know how a country as complex as this can be governed by people going through life with only one eye open.
It's can't, not even with both eyes open, the Nation State isn't scalable and thus it's only temporary eventually it becomes too unwieldy for any central government to manage so the best that can be done is to delay dissolution for as long as possible, just ask the Romans.:)

Would you be so kind as to define "the right things".

lol. The mind boggles.

Greg

A childish analogy, at best.

dimocraps are scum. Don't need 'em.

If they want to re-organize, if they want to re-invent themselves? I'm all for it.

It would be nice to have a choice once again. We haven't had one since 1960. And yes, I am fortunately old enough to remember it.

But as it stands right now -- dimocraps are a hindrance. They represent regression, hate, anger and most of all -- entitlement.

All tehy are is a bunch of Victim Groups with an attitude. And the one thing that Victimhood ALWAYS bring to the party? Entitlement.

If dimocrap scum want to get right, I'm all for it. But as they are right now, the world would be better place without them.

It's can't, not even with both eyes open, the Nation State isn't scalable and thus it's only temporary eventually it becomes too unwieldy for any central government to manage so the best that can be done is to delay dissolution for as long as possible, just ask the Romans.:)

The Romans did OK for about five HUNDRED years; the US has been a Superpower for under a hundred. Still 400 to go at least. But where the US has an advantage is that it allowed its Citizens to prosper in a Free Enterprise system where effort and talent were rewarded. Time to get back to that focus. SOME distraction is allowed but only if it is affordable.

Greg

A childish analogy, at best.

dimocraps are scum. Don't need 'em.

If they want to re-organize, if they want to re-invent themselves? I'm all for it.

It would be nice to have a choice once again. We haven't had one since 1960. And yes, I am fortunately old enough to remember it.

But as it stands right now -- dimocraps are a hindrance. They represent regression, hate, anger and most of all -- entitlement.

All tehy are is a bunch of Victim Groups with an attitude. And the one thing that Victimhood ALWAYS bring to the party? Entitlement.

If dimocrap scum want to get right, I'm all for it. But as they are right now, the world would be better place without them.
An example of my point.

They're just pissed because they lost. Bunch of babies don't want to accept the America rejected them as per the constitution.

Obama was the Dems "Last Hurrah". It is now for the Pubs to LOSE. I think you should consider becoming an Independent.

Greg

You sound like Guano. He's been telling us that for years. He was wrong.

Greg

Jilly; the WORKING CLASS is now firmly Republican. Let that really sink in. As Minority communities make progress do you think they'll want to go back to food stamps? But make no mistake; if the Pubs don't deliver then they also will feel the wrath of the People. The Dems said to the Rust Belt: you are finished. They're proud folk, Jilly. They WANT to be the BEST IN THE WORLD. Trump has done one important thing; he hasn't given up on them.

Greg

Forum List

Back