Dems reportedly warning preelection economic surge could boost Trump

Always party before country with the Democrats
Of course, the opposite is true. If Dems are more concerned about Trump's re-election than helping the country why do they fight so hard for stimulus checks that will help the unemployed, small and large businesses, and state and local governments deal with the economic fallout from COVID?

Painting with a broad brush there ain't ya.
Of course, the opposite is true. If Dems are more concerned about Trump's re-election than helping the country why do they fight so hard for stimulus checks that will help the unemployed, small and large businesses, and state and local governments deal with the economic fallout from COVID?

So you're fine with leaving out the pork from the stimulus that has nothing to do with the virus and just bails out liberal incompetence?

The D's should have have their patron , Chairman Xi, delay the Coronavirus until after Labor Day to eliminate the possibility of a recovery by Election Day.

Hillary screwed up with her 2016 collusion efforts with Putin, and now Sleepy Joe made a bad mistake with Xi.

Thankfully, the bulk of the economic damage is contained in the solid Blue States
And since every state was affected, recovery should be up to the individual states...

After all, why rob a state that went through this to pay for another state's bad decisions!!!

Yep. Typical liberal reasoning is to wastefully go nuts then ask for a handout from the more responsible who made the harder decisions.
I don't really see that Fla made the hard decision. And we bail out farmers for floods and low prices all the damn time.

The D's should have have their patron , Chairman Xi, delay the Coronavirus until after Labor Day to eliminate the possibility of a recovery by Election Day.

Hillary screwed up with her 2016 collusion efforts with Putin, and now Sleepy Joe made a bad mistake with Xi.

Thankfully, the bulk of the economic damage is contained in the solid Blue States
And since every state was affected, recovery should be up to the individual states...

After all, why rob a state that went through this to pay for another state's bad decisions!!!

Yep. Typical liberal reasoning is to wastefully go nuts then ask for a handout from the more responsible who made the harder decisions.
I don't really see that Fla made the hard decision. And we bail out farmers for floods and low prices all the damn time.
Floods (just like tornados and hurricanes) are LOCALIZED...

While I feel that assistance to businesses that are failing (and INDIVIDUALS that have been out of work) because of the "stay at home orders" is justified, Covid 19 affected the overall economy of every STATE in the country, so how would you do a bailout on THAT???

Make every state give money for relief, then give them their own money back???

They aren't wrong. A good economy is generally very helpful to the incumbent and not good for the opposition. Pointing that out doesn't mean they are wishing for a hampered recovery, although I'm sure behind the scenes many of them are.

Well it's obvious/not rocket science. To even publish it out right is a little 2nd grade stuff economics

Whats good for America is bad for Democrats. Would anyone here dispute this?
Until my last breath.

Forum List

Back