Dems want new controls on journalists

since when have I been a libertarian?

I don't care if you are or not. Attack others stupidly and mean-spiritedly and then whine when you get the same?

Step up or step off.

What the heck does that have to do with the topic at hand? Seems you have a chip on your shoulder this morning.. Maybe some displaced anger...

You dishonestly left out your first comment. No anger by me whatsoever, but my focus is laser on folks like you who slither around.

The First Amendment makes no such distinction. Journalists are not entitled to more rights than I. Behold the conformist, statist bootlick mentality of the left.

Behold the bootlick mentality of an unoriginal blogger named M.D. Rawlings.

Behold the conformist, statist bootlick mentality of the left again. LOL!

Behold the unoriginality of the wannabe libertarian mentality of the bootlicker :lol:

Journalists have journalistic credentials. Bloggers and tweeters do not.

The First Amendment makes no such distinction. Journalists are not entitled to more rights than I. Behold the conformist, statist bootlick mentality of the left.

"Bootlicking" seems to have become your favorite adjective. You obviously have no idea how ironic that is.

"Bootlicking" seems to have become your favorite adjective. You obviously have no idea how ironic that is.

I lifted it from your unoriginal and false use of it, bripat. Indeed, the irony is that you seems to be unaware that you are the original bootlicker. You would have made a great fascist with your disdain for American rule of law.

Last edited:
“But here is the bottom line – the media shield law, which I am prepared to support, and I know Sen. Graham supports, still leaves an unanswered question, which I have raised many times: What is a journalist today in 2013? We know it’s someone that works for Fox or AP, but does it include a blogger? Does it include someone who is tweeting? Are these people journalists and entitled to constitutional protection? We need to ask 21st century questions about a provision that was written over 200 years ago.”
Read more at Rush: Dems want new controls on journalists

looks like anyone posting on an open forum like USMessageBoard is going to need a license, as old Dickhead "Turbin" Durbin wants !!

you liarberal clowns and your slave masters never cease to amuse me. :laugh2:

There's nothing "amuzing" about it!! It's yet another attack on our rights to free speech. You Redneck Liberals keep it up and there will yet be a revolution. :evil:

the-sky-is-falling-2.jpg

Lush Rimbaugh has stated that he gets paid to stir up the willfully ignorant rw's. Google it.

You have my sincerest condolences on your slanted view of the world. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back