Dems wasted $3 MILLION and an entire week to EXONERATE Trump.

The Dems are a complete joke. They need to stop obsessing over Trump and try to solve the problems in America. Of course, they will only make them worse with their leftist agenda.

Would you like to know the number of 10s of millions of tax payer funds Trump used in his sore loser bid to over turn the election results?
Sure. Lets see it.

The Dems are a complete joke. They need to stop obsessing over Trump and try to solve the problems in America. Of course, they will only make them worse with their leftist agenda.

Would you like to know the number of 10s of millions of tax payer funds Trump used in his sore loser bid to over turn the election results?
Sure. Lets see it.
I was actually mistaken. It’s 500 million.

Sure. Lets see it.

Did you read the article? Almost all of that cost is attributed to deploying the NG Nazi Pelousy requested.......including costs after Trump left office.

Since Trump was exonerated, your source is complete bullshit.

Try again.

Sure. Lets see it.

Did you read the article? Almost all of that cost is attributed to deploying the NG Nazi Pelousy requested.......including costs after Trump left office.

Try again.
Lol almost all of that? No. A good portion went to the actual court battles themselves. I get it. You have to play stupid as usual.

Prez Trump left a deep impression on the statist left part of the Dem political party ESPECIALLY Hillary Clinton. I don't think that prez Biden could give a rip about prez Trump due to both prez Biden's age & mental/physical(?) condition. As far as the more entrenched statist left segment of the Dem constituency they have been so grouped up mentally with radical communal propaganda that fixation on a high visibility target like prez Trump is to be expected.

If you stupid Moon Bats are wondering why you aren't getting your latest Covid welfare check this is the reason why.

Sure. Lets see it.

Try again.
Lol almost all of that? No. A good portion went to the actual court battles themselves. I get it. You have to play stupid as usual.
$480 million of your $500 million figure is for the NG, Stupid.

Sure. Lets see it.

Try again.
A sum because of Trump’s demand for his retarded hillbilly base to take over the capitol. Oh and that remaining 20 million trumps that 4 million huh?

Idiot.

Sure. Lets see it.

Try again.
A sum because of Trump’s demand for his retarded hillbilly base to take over the capitol. Oh and that remaining 20 million trumps that 4 million huh?

Idiot.
No, it means your source is left wing shit. They are trying to blame Trump for Veggie Joe’s deployment of the NG.

When will Pedo Joe be responsible for what he does?

Sure. Lets see it.

Try again.

Idiot.
No, it means your source is left wing shit. They are trying to blame Trump for Veggie Joe’s deployment of the NG.

Oh gee now you call it “left wing shit”. After you can’t argue with the facts I presented.

Sure. Lets see it.

Try again.

Idiot.

Oh gee now you call it “left wing shit”. After you can’t argue with the facts I presented.
I destroyed what your shit source considered facts, Dumbass.

Trump has nothing to do with the NG deployment on Veggie Joe’s watch.

Incorrect.

They spent $3million and consumed a week in order to undertake the necessary presentation of evidence to the American People; placed in the Congressional Record.

You confuse the cowardice of 43 gutless nutless Senators who didn't DARE buck their redneck supporters for a Vote of Conscience, with exoneration; not the case.

And... bonus round... they are now on-record and publicly known for the chicken$hit cowards that they truly are.

Incorrect.

They spent $3million and consumed a week in order to undertake the necessary presentation of evidence to the American People; placed in the Congressional Record.

You confuse the cowardice of 43 gutless nutless Senators who didn't DARE buck their redneck supporters for a Vote of Conscience, with exoneration; not the case.

And... bonus round... they are now on-record and publicly known for the chicken$hit cowards that they truly are.
Made up tweets and incorrect media reports are not evidence.

Sure. Lets see it.

Peanuts compared to the half billion Trump wasted fighting against his loss in the 2020 election:

Sure. Lets see it.

Peanuts compared to the half billion Trump wasted fighting against his loss in the 2020 election:

Your source is using the same shirt numbers Kondork’s source used.

Trump isn’t responsible for the NG being deployed until March, you halfwit moron.

Forum List

Back