Denial of American uniqueness should be punishable by death.

The immigrants that came to America found the means of production and built lives. So they were not slaves.
They take away land and resources from the local people. The means of production are seized by corporations

The immigrants that came to America found the means of production and built lives. So they were not slaves.
All who indulge the feds are either fools or slaves. Emigration from Europe is essentially a hidden colonization by quasi-empires, a continuation of Eurocentrism.

You're a leftist, you always want the feds to have more power beyond their direct function of defending the truth.

Really? And you deduced this or just made it up? Please enlighten me as to how you claim to "know" I am a leftist?

Really? And you deduced this or just made it up? Please enlighten me as to how you claim to "know" I am a leftist?
You're always preaching socialization, feds meddling, you're an outspoken leftist, don't make a fool of yourself.

rupol is on the spectrum, made up his mind before he ever began researching, and will not change his mind.

He believes in his cognitive bias not fact checking.,

rupol is on the spectrum, made up his mind before he ever began researching, and will not change his mind.

He believes in his cognitive bias not fact checking.,
You don't check facts, all you have is false propaganda.
I have everything to match. If you don't likе it, trust the feds.

American society has been the most benevolent in world history, but there is at least one more super project that we need to fulfill, and it can be attributed to the guidance of the Constitution. We need a reliable government charter system for the developing world. The United States State Department cannot relieve the global problem that subsequently leads to the immigration problem that we endure. The State Department only knows the American system, which “works” uniquely, because it is a product of its evolution of adjustments. Very much like a jalopy automobile, it works; however, it cannot be duplicated, because it has an obsolete chassis and customized parts to accommodate the unique evolution of the original model and the operator who is accustomed to the peculiarities of the parts and its performance.

We need a reliable government charter system that can be replicated for all languages, formatted to properly integrate all levels of government, and convertible for three municipal population dimensions: small, standard, and large. We need a perfect chartering system, because not perfect is not good enough, anymore.

American society has been the most benevolent in world history, but there is at least one more super project that we need to fulfill, and it can be attributed to the guidance of the Constitution. We need a reliable government charter system for the developing world. The United States State Department cannot relieve the global problem that subsequently leads to the immigration problem that we endure. The State Department only knows the American system, which “works” uniquely, because it is a product of its evolution of adjustments. Very much like a jalopy automobile, it works; however, it cannot be duplicated, because it has an obsolete chassis and customized parts to accommodate the unique evolution of the original model and the operator who is accustomed to the peculiarities of the parts and its performance.

We need a reliable government charter system that can be replicated for all languages, formatted to properly integrate all levels of government, and convertible for three municipal population dimensions: small, standard, and large. We need a perfect chartering system, because not perfect is not good enough, anymore.
This is similar to a call for a return to the colonization of America and selling it into slavery to Eurocentrism and German imperialism. Everyone knows that the American way is the fight against Europe, slavery, the unification of slaves and the dominance of corporations, fair competition and weak feds. Your propaganda is disgusting. It stinks of Prussian servility.

I wrote a lot about this earlier, but here are obvious things that do not require proof.

What exactly are you denying? What do I have to prove?
You have to provide factual evidence. Your belief and opinion is not factual proof. Provide it, if you have it.

You have to provide factual evidence. Your belief and opinion is not factual proof. Provide it, if you have it.
After you prove all the words you said on this forum, contact me again and specify which of the listed self-evident facts I have to "prove" to you.

After you prove all the words you said on this forum, contact me again and specify which of the listed self-evident facts I have to "prove" to you.
Your OP on this thread. Give us the evidence, not your assertions. Believe what you want, no one cares. If you want others to accept your beliefs, you have to give reasons and evidences, and thus you fail.

Forum List

Back