🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN is now reporting that The Coach (Denny Hastert) sexually abused one or more high-schoolers in Plainfield, Illinois, back during his teaching days.

If true, then, whatever sanctions can be applied to him at-law, at this great distance in time, should be pressed to the max.

There is no room on the face of this planet for pedophiles.

At least not outside the realm of certain latter-day Prophets, like Uncle Mo - P(eanut butter and jelly) B(e) U(pon) H(im).

Wow, it must take work to get your Islamophobia into every thread.

I'm sure your shrink gives you an ink-blot test and every answer you come up with is "Muslims!"

Only complete shit for brains vote republican.

dear, how stupid are you?? Jefferson founded the Republican Party in 1793 to stand for freedom. Are you anti American? Do you belong here?
Jefferson would start another revolution against the GOP today. You shame his good name.

Jefferson's democratic republican party has no historical or philosophical connection to the GOP. It fell apart in the early 1800s. While the GOP was founded in the late 1850s. Eddy tries to insinuate they are one and the same. But knows that's complete bullshit.

CNN is now reporting that The Coach (Denny Hastert) sexually abused one or more high-schoolers in Plainfield, Illinois, back during his teaching days.

If true, then, whatever sanctions can be applied to him at-law, at this great distance in time, should be pressed to the max.

There is no room on the face of this planet for pedophiles.

At least not outside the realm of certain latter-day Prophets, like Uncle Mo - P(eanut butter and jelly) B(e) U(pon) H(im).

Wow, it must take work to get your Islamophobia into every thread.

I'm sure your shrink gives you an ink-blot test and every answer you come up with is "Muslims!"
Go back to Wisconsin, Joe, and go back to hiding your head in the sand.

The problem with libertards and tea baggers is you are stupid people

Yes, intelligent people, such as yourself, put your manhood into a blind trust and turn it over to government. We stupid people want to take care of ourselves. Great point.

For example for 15 years now the GOP has been talking about less spending and lower taxes. But all they did was cut spending on things that help the poor and lower rich people taxes. Which didn't lower the debt one bit. In act what it did was shift the tax burden and debt more onto you.

Not only that now infrastructures falling apart and now they are saying they need to raise your taxes to pay for it. So you poor libertarians really are stupid people.

Does the kool-aid give you a buzz or is it more of a numbing sensation?
You've drinking too much of the anti government bs they've been feeding you since Reagan.

Republicans dont just say government sucks they prove it.

Compare tom jefferson and his boys to Reagan the Bush's and the current GOP contenders. Embarrassing.

W and Rove were throwing fiscal conservatives off the boat long before the tea party.
Being a tea bagger or libertard is just a way for republicans to stand out. I would like their policies if they were sincere and if I though their policies would improve america but all they want to do is eliminate safety nets and social programs

First, you are retarded, I'm not a Republican and haven't been for 25 years. Second, you are sadly misinformed, Pinkie. We want to cut wwwwwaaaaaayyyy more than just safety nets and social programs
Then start with cutting shit us little guys would approve of first and win us over. But you'll never cut the real abuse. The tax breaks for the rich and powerful. And you'll never improve our quality of life in fact your way will make it harder.

You can take care of yourself? So can a slumdog in india you god damned fool.

a sitting Democrat President banged a woman the same age as his daughter was and was accused of Rape by more than one woman.. Barney Frank was censured for having sex with underage boys and the lowlifes in this government is so gawddamn many to COUNT

.but now. omg omg omg omg omg

a sitting Democrat President banged a woman the same age as his daughter was and was accused of Rape by more than one woman.. Barney Frank was censured for having sex with underage boys and the lowlifes in this government is so gawddamn many to COUNT

Uh, that woman he had sex with was a consenting adult. Barney Frank had sex with consenting adults.

Now, I'm going to TRY to keep an open mind on Denny Hastert, because the man hasn't been convicted of anything.

but frankly, you don't pay 1.7 million to someone voluntarily unless you did something really wrong.

.but now. omg omg omg omg omg
Bullshit -

If you people on the left/dems EVER held your politicians to the SAME standard you do Republicans we might have cleaned up the stinking lowlifes in this government.

but here you are again. ranting and raving over a Republican.

You have no moral authority to put down anyone in my book

W and Rove were throwing fiscal conservatives off the boat long before the tea party.
Being a tea bagger or libertard is just a way for republicans to stand out. I would like their policies if they were sincere and if I though their policies would improve america but all they want to do is eliminate safety nets and social programs

First, you are retarded, I'm not a Republican and haven't been for 25 years. Second, you are sadly misinformed, Pinkie. We want to cut wwwwwaaaaaayyyy more than just safety nets and social programs
Then start with cutting shit us little guys would approve of first and win us over. But you'll never cut the real abuse. The tax breaks for the rich and powerful. And you'll never improve our quality of life in fact your way will make it harder.

You can take care of yourself? So can a slumdog in india you god damned fool.

Do you salute while you do that? You care committed to the cause, aren't you?

If you people on the left/dems EVER held your politicians to the SAME standard you do Republicans we might have cleaned up the stinking lowlifes in this government.

Protecting another child molester there Steph? I'd say you were raised by wolves, but I wouldn't want to offend wolves.

And, bet the kid he was paying off isn't having a great week either. Oh well, it could be worse, he could be a Duggar daughter.

Well, no, you see.

What Denny did was a crime.

What Clinton did wasn't.

That's the standard.

Settled, both the GOP and Dem's have perverts within their ranks. Whom is more righteous then whom is a frivolous exchange at best. Regardless of party affiliation they should be held accountable for their actions.

Only the Hussein justice system would arrest the victim of blackmail instead of the perp.

That would be a better argument if Hassert hadn't pushed through the law he's being charged with breaking. He so richly deserves that. Government tracking it's citizens using cash without warrants or probable cause is an abomination to freedom. Hassert totally deserves this

Well, no, you see.

What Denny did was a crime.

What Clinton did wasn't.

That's the standard.

Actually, perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering, abuse of power, sexually harassing women in the white house, exposing yourself to your staff and rape are crimes. Didn't know that, huh? You learn something every day, don't you?

blogs_republican_pedophile5_1846_909374_poll_xlarge.gif

Will Denny Dimwit have to register as a sex offender?

Do you know what would have happened to Charlie Rangle if he'd been an ordinary American and cheated on his taxes like he did? He'd have gone to jail. I think Hassert should have the book thrown at him. But I'm not a hypocrite like you are. My standards don't change by the party that commits the act.

Actually, I think there's nothing wrong with withdrawing cash and everything wrong with government tracking it without probable cause. I just want Hassert to get slammed because it's his own standard. You know, like Rangle being a tax and spend liberal then cheating on his taxes ... which you are OK with ....

A lapse in moral judgement regardless of age or circumstances is still a lapse in judgement. It isn't the first instance and wont be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back