Dennis Kucinich says the deep state is out to get trump

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I would love to see Kucinich as our next president.He is a patriot.he believes in the constitution and does not participate in the UFO coverup and is talking about what the corporate controlled media will NOT discuss,that the deep state is very angry at Trump. That can be very deadly to have them angry at you.Look no further than nov 22nd 1963.

cheers to dennis for telling the truth.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

An accurate statement. Kucinich was widely mocked during the 2008 race for defending his belief in UFOs. A series of appearances on Fox News over the past year has made it clear that he believes, too, in a deep-state conspiracy against Donald Trump
Dennis Kucinich Lost Tuesday Night. He’s Still the Future of the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
I would love to see Kucinich as our next president.He is a patriot.he believes in the constitution and does not participate in the UFO coverup and is talking about what the corporate controlled media will NOT discuss,that the deep state is very angry at Trump. That can be very deadly to have them angry at you.Look no further than nov 22nd 1963.

An accurate statement. Kucinich was widely mocked during the 2008 race for defending his belief in UFOs. A series of appearances on Fox News over the past year has made it clear that he believes, too, in a deep-state conspiracy against Donald Trump
Dennis Kucinich Lost Tuesday Night. He’s Still the Future of the Democratic Party.

here it is.does not make any sense why he would do that since he says there is a plot by the deep state to get rid of him.

I have said many times I dont trust trump,I would feel more confidant about america finally getting rid of the CIA,FBI,FED,AND IRS if Kucinich was in office. dont thimk kucinich would ever get in but he would be an excellent democrat president.

A discussion with Dennis Kucinich and running mate Tara Samples - Buckeye Forum - Omny.fm

Dude, libertarianism is a myth. Your claim of deep state is just a knee-jerk reaction to the fact that no modern society would ever try implementing a libertarian based economy.

Move on.

Your link:
"Kucinich 2020
Dennis Kucinich lost in Ohio on Tuesday night, but his old platform is now the future of the Democratic Party."

Democrats haven't really learned the appropriate lesson from losing a presidential election to Donald Trump. Bernie says it best when he says some of them don't mind going down with the Titanic as long as they have first class seats. Dennis won't have much of a future with Democrats until the party begins supporting its working-class base again.

Filthy Don dances the Saudi War Dance...yes the Muslims who brought you 9/11. He enjoys the death of those victims.

tenor.gif

Filthy Don needs to quit lying and man up about his swindling ways.
:113:
He's a Republican.

One of the VERY few lefties I respect and admire. I was hoping he would win last night but oh well.

Dude, libertarianism is a myth. Your claim of deep state is just a knee-jerk reaction to the fact that no modern society would ever try implementing a libertarian based economy.

Move on.
LMFAO! Damn that’s dumb.

Move on.
LMFAO! Damn that’s dumb.

Okay, please cite for every person on this board an example of a functioning libertarian government in history of the planet.

Should be easy for you.

Move on.
LMFAO! Damn that’s dumb.

Okay, please cite for every person on this board an example of a functioning libertarian government in history of the planet.

Should be easy for you.
So, is it your belief that since something has never been done, it can’t work.

Do you not see the illogical nature of your position?

Why do you want a bunch of criminals telling you how things will be?

One of the VERY few lefties I respect and admire. I was hoping he would win last night but oh well.
It is interesting to note that Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul, and Cynthia McKinney voted with each other more than with their own parties. They are outsiders. That is why they got bad press in the corporate media.

It is interesting to note that Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul, and Cynthia McKinney voted with each other more than with their own parties. They are outsiders. That is why they got bad press in the corporate media.
Sadly, the American people refused to listen to them, and bought the propaganda promoted by the state run media.

It is disconcerting that many Americans still believe the state run media, even though it clearly lies and distorts.

Forum List

Back