Trump Unveils Plan To 'Crush The Deep State, Drain The Swamp, Starve The Warmongers & Get Globalists out of Government!': "I Alone Can Get That Done!"

If I remember correctly, as soon as he became President, he started getting rid of career government employees and replacing them with his cronies.
i'm sure if you became POTUS, you would stick with "career government employees" LOL

Trump is willing to go through everything the Deep State throws at him because he wants to make America great again.

He’s going to rerun 2016?

I’m ready!

55fad9869dd7cc15008bb1ba

If Trump is going to test the water on an antiwar campaign against Biden's war, he's going to have to stop his typical nonsense of hinting at it, and then swinging 180 when he finds himself on risky ground.

Turning a large portion of Americans against one of their wars is always a shot in the dark for any politician.

Does Trump understand that the trigger for him is fear of nuclear war in American heads?
Bone spurs is adept at avoiding military obligations.

"I alone can get that done". A few days ago he said "I alone can save America".

Anyone who doesn't understand the historical parallels of statements like that are dangerously ignorant. The world has seen it before.
So what.

The world has seen you before too.

Draining the swamp is the right thing to do. Long time government employees are part of the problem.
Experience is not something you can bestowe! You need career people in government that do their jobs without any deference to either party. You are a child if you think highly technical government jobs could be done by novice, kiss-ass homer's, beholding to Trump.

Forum List

Back