Denver baker sued for refusing to write anti-gay slogans on cake

The far left hates freedom of speech!

This thread proves that!

He was more than free to write that homophobic shit himself.

Proof once again the far left hates freedom of speech!

Even more proof they do not understand the term "Freedom of Speech"..
Evidently you don't either...

Of course I understand it, certainly better than a drone that is going for top posting drone of the month..
Freedom of my speech does not give me the right to impose on someone else my expression..

Once again proving they are going for top drone of the month and completely showing they do not understand freedom of speech!

The baker has the right to refuse to put anti-gay phrases on a cake,

as long as it applies to everyone. That is different than denying certain groups of people the right to buy a cake in the first place.

The same would apply if the baker refused to put anti-rightwing nut phrases on a cake.

Wow amazing how the far left changes their stance on such things.
This is called a duality...

No it is called Hypocrisy, like most of the far left and their posts..

He was more than free to write that homophobic shit himself.

Of course I understand it, certainly better than a drone that is going for top posting drone of the month..
Freedom of my speech does not give me the right to impose on someone else my expression..

Once again proving they are going for top drone of the month and completely showing they do not understand freedom of speech!

Do you rag people that have not been top poster since August, or is it a penis envy thing?

Do you rag people that have not been top poster since August, or is it a penis envy thing?

No just showing the motivations behind your posts..

What's the matter you get banned?

This very frivolous lawsuit will fail.
Yep...Cause you can't force a business to say what you want them to say...

Exactly. You can't make a business sell what they don't sell. Stupid people always try the argument that Public Accommodation laws require that a kosher deli sell non kosher products. (PA laws have been on the books since 1964 and that never happened). This is a false narrative.

If the bakery sold "hate cakes" and refused to sell a hate cake to this person because they were _________ (fill in the blank), then the individual would have a potential lawsuit (if ___________ (fill in the blank) is a protected class under PA laws in that location) Refusing to make a product or perform a service you do not perform is not a violation of PA laws.

Exactly. You can't make a business sell what they don't sell. Stupid people always try the argument that Public Accommodation laws require that a kosher deli sell non kosher products. (PA laws have been on the books since 1964 and that never happened). This is a false narrative.

If the bakery sold "hate cakes" and refused to sell a hate cake to this person because they were _________ (fill in the blank), then the individual would have a potential lawsuit (if ___________ (fill in the blank) is a protected class under PA laws in that location) Refusing to make a product or perform a service you do not perform is not a violation of PA laws.
Believe me. I've tried to get a story or ad published that pushed buttons, but was turned down, Hey! I have a lawsuit ....

No, did you?

Suer I will help achieve your goal of being top drone of the month is that is what you want..
I was wanting to be more of a cyborg....So no...

Sure another post to help you achieve that goal of yours of being top drone of the month!
I know, this could go on all day...

Yes I know! That is your goal so you can be top drone of the month..

Wrong! However that is the case with many far left claims..

Well the world don't run on your expectations..

Well the world don't run on your expectations..

Yes we know another post for you to try and claim top drone of the month!!

Cakes for same sex couples look like wedding cakes, that is to say they are apolitical. Cakes for homophobes are strictly political. One cake celebrates love, devotion and commitment, the other celebrates vile hatred and fear.

Who should be taken seriously?

Forum List

Back