🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Department of Homeland Security: Russia spreading fake news that mail voting is unreliable

Don't worry. Putin told Trump that he's not interfering with the elections again:
An intelligence bulletin issued by the Department of Homeland Security warns that Russia is attempting to sow doubt about the integrity of the 2020 elections by amplifying false claims related to mail-in voting resulting in widespread fraud, assertions that have been repeatedly pushed by President Donald Trump, according to a congressional source with direct knowledge of the document who confirmed its veracity.

Of course it's reliable, every cat that's been dead for 12 years should get a ballot. LMAO That actually happened in NC. One lady in an apartment got 4 ballots, none of them hers. Yeah, it's reliable alright. You fucking commies are really stupid or extremely dishonest. Personally I vote for BOTH.

Trump wants REPUBLICANS to vote by mail...but only if it benefits HIM. In fact he just said he wants "his people" to vote by mail AND in person...

It's getting harder and harder to separate Trump talking points and Russian agitprop

Of course it's reliable, every cat that's been dead for 12 years should get a ballot. LMAO That actually happened in NC. One lady in an apartment got 4 ballots, none of them hers. Yeah, it's reliable alright. You fucking commies are really stupid or extremely dishonest. Personally I vote for BOTH.
My step-Daddy never would have voted for Hillary had he been alive.....

The voting by mail is bad stuff is simply false. I am sending in my ballot.
Postal clerks always ask me if I'm mailing anything explosive or hazardous etc.

The top managers, the labor union (APWU) and the postal inspectors (USPIS) at the post office are all DEMOCRATs.

They have different warrants and other law enforcement excuses to open up pieces of mail. They also have the ability to flag your name or return address for interception and further inspection by the yellow-sticker sorting machines; the same machines that handle automatic forwarding when you move.

They also have discreet scanners or letter-readers that can be inserted through a sloppy corner or tiny slit in the envelope.

Greeting card style mailings in envelopes are generally more difficult to intercept than the #9 or #10 envelopes with folded 8½"x11" paper, which the sorting machines are designed to handle most "efficiently".

It really shouldn't matter for ballots, but by sending your vote through the mail, you are allowing more workers to handle it for more possible reasons than if you simply dropped it off yourself in the ballot box at your local elections office, rather than putting a stamp on it and mailing it.

Forum List

Back