Deplorables Win Again

"The Hunt" canceled by Universal following significant backlash

I've been around a while, and I can recall an episode of "The Hulk" where a rich man picks up David Banner, feeds him a nice meal including rattle snake and in the morning reveals his intent to hunt and kill him.

It ends poorly for the rich guy.

The same genre of film was released in the 90's I believe which starred Ice-T as a homeless man, picked up by some white rich guys with the auspices of offering him a job. They feed him well and upon being kicked awake he is told that his "job" is to be hunted down and killed.

It also ends badly for the rich guys.

So more recently we had a movie that reportedly depicts Trump supporters being hunted and killed by rich bed wetters. I assume it ends poor for them as well, but this time the movie will not be released and it appears the most offended people are "on the right", whom if the story maintains it's previous track end up winning and overcome the bed wetters.

I'm surprised anyone protested that loudly. I really didn't see anyone complain.

I wanted to see it in fact.

That Ice-T movie was the first thing I thought of when I read about this movie. I think it was called Surviving The Game. They're a genre of revenge film where the bad guy usually meets some grisly end. Trump supporters had a knee jerk reaction to cry foul over a movie where they are the good guys without fully understanding what they were protesting. :dunno:

Sounds like a remake of "The Most Dangerous Game" (1932), with the scenario altered to fit the contemporary political conflict.

Yawn Is there nothing original anywhere?
Done by RKO in 1932 with Joel McCrea and Fay Wray. It's been adapted so many times.

That Ice-T movie was the first thing I thought of when I read about this movie. I think it was called Surviving The Game. They're a genre of revenge film where the bad guy usually meets some grisly end. Trump supporters had a knee jerk reaction to cry foul over a movie where they are the good guys without fully understanding what they were protesting. :dunno:

It is a sick concept of course, but you're 100% right that whoever got their thongs knotted up need to relax.

It was just a fucking movie, and probably ended up with moonbats on a pike.

I do love happy endings....

It is a sick concept of course, but you're 100% right that whoever got their thongs knotted up need to relax.

It was just a fucking movie, and probably ended up with moonbats on a pike.

I do love happy endings....

Ever see "The Pledge"? Now THAT'S a happy ending. :auiqs.jpg:

"The Hunt" has been killed.

One less thing to trigger the left to do something stupid.

NOw i want to see it

if it was reversed like patriotic nationalist throwing commies out of helicopters the left would be in total friggin meltdown

Nope. "The left" aren't communists. It wouldn't bother anyone in the least.

Now go change your sheets bed wetters.

"The Hunt" canceled by Universal following significant backlash

I've been around a while, and I can recall an episode of "The Hulk" where a rich man picks up David Banner, feeds him a nice meal including rattle snake and in the morning reveals his intent to hunt and kill him.

It ends poorly for the rich guy.

The same genre of film was released in the 90's I believe which starred Ice-T as a homeless man, picked up by some white rich guys with the auspices of offering him a job. They feed him well and upon being kicked awake he is told that his "job" is to be hunted down and killed.

It also ends badly for the rich guys.

So more recently we had a movie that reportedly depicts Trump supporters being hunted and killed by rich bed wetters. I assume it ends poor for them as well, but this time the movie will not be released and it appears the most offended people are "on the right", whom if the story maintains it's previous track end up winning and overcome the bed wetters.

I'm surprised anyone protested that loudly. I really didn't see anyone complain.

I wanted to see it in fact.

The key words is that the BAD GUY loses.

Hollyweird has shifted from this concept over the years, and it is way to involved in politics these days. But the left who controls Hollyweird today, knows the power of the government platform in connection to theirs, and they have included it in their quest to change this nation forever. Follow the money and influences.

Forum List

Back