Depraved Hollywood Finally Goes Insane - Beastiality; DeCaprio Raped By Bear

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'
:wtf:

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"
Link: DRUDGE: DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Again... :wtf:

But the BEST part of this story is the RELEASE DATE!

"FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day."

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...

What kind of sick mind would start such a bizarre thread that has no basis in fact? Fox says it isn't true.

This from the person who has started a half dozen threads on the PP shootings.
Doesn't mean a thing when compared to the Paris attacks when the "tough guy republicans were shitting their depends and filling the site with paranoid posts.

Disgusting filth and cultural marxism. No surprise from the Jews that run and own hollyweird.
How neo nazi of you .
How naive of you.
Again how nazi of you, not one site on your list is credible or objective.
What's it like to be so wilfully ignorant. ?
To you because you are EXTREMELY naive. Not my problem or issue. That's yours. I know the truth. Good enough for me.
you don't know jack shit!
You are an indoctrinated slap dick .
There's a gargantuan difference between knowing and believing you know

You're not near smart enough for the former but a perfect fit for the latter.

I do know Jack Schitt. I don't however know Slap Dick.

Search

1201-leo-dicaprio-bear-rape-scene-not-in-movie-getty-tmz-7.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio is NOT raped by a bear in a scene from his latest movie -- that's the bizarre statement FOX Studios just released.

FOX felt compelled to shut down widespread Internet rumors about a controversial scene in "The Revenant" where Leo is attacked by a bear. For some reason (we haven't seen the movie) someone thought the bear raped the star ... twice.

A spokesperson for FOX told EW, "The bear in the film is a female who attacks [Leo] because she feels he might be threatening her cubs ... there is clearly no rape scene with a bear."

Case closed. No bear rape. It's still unclear why anyone saw the attack as sexual in its nature.

Leonardo DiCaprio -- NOT Raped By Bear ... FOX Confirms

This thread is funny - but pure fictional bullshit. It takes a pretty warped mind to make such shit up. Fox says it ain't true! I recommend intensive therapy for the OP.

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"He is raped -- twice!"

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...

What kind of sick mind would start such a bizarre thread that has no basis in fact? Fox says it isn't true.

Doesn't mean a thing when compared to the Paris attacks when the "tough guy republicans were shitting their depends and filling the site with paranoid posts.

I think you're thinking about libs and how they crap their skirts every time they think about private gun ownership.

"He is raped -- twice!"

That was a weak-ass attempt to distract from the FACT that Obama tried to take credit for 'successfully' contained ISIS only to be exposed as a liar / loon when ISIS attacked France THE NEXT DAY.

1201-leo-dicaprio-bear-rape-scene-not-in-movie-getty-tmz-7.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio is NOT raped by a bear in a scene from his latest movie -- that's the bizarre statement FOX Studios just released.

FOX felt compelled to shut down widespread Internet rumors about a controversial scene in "The Revenant" where Leo is attacked by a bear. For some reason (we haven't seen the movie) someone thought the bear raped the star ... twice.

A spokesperson for FOX told EW, "The bear in the film is a female who attacks [Leo] because she feels he might be threatening her cubs ... there is clearly no rape scene with a bear."

Case closed. No bear rape. It's still unclear why anyone saw the attack as sexual in its nature.

Leonardo DiCaprio -- NOT Raped By Bear ... FOX Confirms

This thread is funny - but pure fictional bullshit. It takes a pretty warped mind to make such shit up. Fox says it ain't true! I recommend intensive therapy for the OP.

Hey dummy, long ago in this thread we knew it was a joke.
Maybe you should stick to one of your Planned Genocide threads.

I knew it was a joke. Leonardo DiCaprio isn't THAT desperate, I'm sure. Lol. Not to mention, that is one of the most stupid plots for a movie I might have ever heard! :uhoh3:

"He is raped -- twice!"

I think you're thinking about libs and how they crap their skirts every time they think about private gun ownership.
That was weak, try again and I'll brandish a 9mm pistol for you...

Even dumber than the one about Clinton flying to a remote island to stalk and rape little boys who had been kidnapped and brought to the island against their will by a rich liberal pedophile...

:p

"He is raped -- twice!"

Odd that you would think that...I'm a lib and have quite a few guns. No problems with gun ownership here.

Forum List

Back