Depraved Hollywood Finally Goes Insane - Beastiality; DeCaprio Raped By Bear

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'
:wtf:

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"
Link: DRUDGE: DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Again... :wtf:

But the BEST part of this story is the RELEASE DATE!

"FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day."

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...

Not surprisingly, the only place Google has heard of this happening is on The Onion website.

FOX is still owned by Rupert Murdoch.

And you're still owned by George Soros.

Next?

LOL...ummm actually no I am not. But keep deluding yourself asswipe.

NEXT.

Sure you are, shitstain. As well as every unscrupulous candidate or current/past elected official the DNC has ever shit out of it's ass! You're knee deep in Obama's bung-hole, and you enjoy the smell of Harry Reid's balls. Yeah, George Soros owns you, and those of your ilk. You're just too dumb to realize you've been duped. Oh well. There's an idiot born every minute.
Have a wonderful day!

Next?

NEXT.

Sure you are, shitstain. As well as every unscrupulous candidate or current/past elected official the DNC has ever shit out of it's ass! You're knee deep in Obama's bung-hole, and you enjoy the smell of Harry Reid's balls. Yeah, George Soros owns you, and those of your ilk. You're just too dumb to realize you've been duped. Oh well. There's an idiot born every minute.
Have a wonderful day!

LOLOLOLOL..... going off the rails are ya?

I think Chris is right.
This was probably leaked by the production company with the suggestion that in the movie Leo is sexually assaulted by a bear.
Instant publicity, and when confronted they just deny the rape part and say he's attacked by a bear and nothing more.

I think Chris is right.
This was probably leaked by the production company with the suggestion that in the movie Leo is sexually assaulted by a bear.
Instant publicity, and when confronted they just deny the rape part and say he's attacked by a bear and nothing more.

Nah. He was assfucked by an animal.
And loved it.
Next?

Hey, S, keep your pants on, man Everyone knows this was a BS story and have known for HOURS.... but it is obviously entertaining to talk about. The only one who still thinks anyone is taking it seriously seems to be you. :p
Everyone but you .
Now you will try and fail to say you knew it all along.

I think Chris is right.

And loved it.
Next?
This coming from poster who has a fishy last name.

Hey, S, keep your pants on, man Everyone knows this was a BS story and have known for HOURS.... but it is obviously entertaining to talk about. The only one who still thinks anyone is taking it seriously seems to be you. :p

Speaking to yourself again Easy Peasy?

Or just unable to master the "post reply" button?

Not raped. Molested sexually. Not dead, passed away or kicked the bucket. Let's not forget, we are talking about PC Hollywood.

Not raped, or molested sexually.

Let's not forget we are talking about Conservative lies.
Actually the link you yourself posted says otherwise, DUMBASS! Ha ha ha.

The Revenant: Leonardo DiCaprio Molestation By Grizzly Bear Depicted in Spectacular Detail from the Novel It’s Based On

"The Fox movie, based on Michael Punke’s “novel of revenge,” takes place near Yellowstone, Montana, in 1823. It begins with the same bloody incident that launches the book– the gruesome attack by a grizzly bear on trapper Hugh Glass. Innaritu has taken essentially the following sections of Punke’s book and enlarged them into a feasting by animal on man. The bear flips Glass over on his belly and molests him– dry humps him actually– as he nearly devours him. How Innaritu and DiCaprio did this is a movie mystery because it is as real feeling as Bruce the shark in “Jaws” 40 years ago. It’s as real looking as it could be, and maybe the most frightening moment I’ve seen in a film in eons."

Yeah- because that is what bears do- they dry hump as they eat their prey.

Remember- the OP claimed there was a rape- the OP lied.

You bought into the lie.

You buy into Freidman's depiction of the scene as molestation.

The question is why Conservatives so desperately want this movie to contain bear rape or molestation.

What is it about the idea that compels you to so desperately believe these stories?
Hey I don't care either way. "

You don't care so much that you keep posting in the thread.

LOL

I think Chris is right.

And loved it.
Next?

Chief is a prime example- you can lead some Conservatives to the truth- but no amount of the truth will stop their Conservative fantasizing about assfucking by animals.

Next?

NEXT.

Have a wonderful day!
Interesting the things you are imagining happening.

I think Chris is right.

And loved it.
Next?

Chief is a prime example- you can lead some Conservatives to the truth- but no amount of the truth will stop their Conservative fantasizing about assfucking by animals.
Well, my experience...there's some pretty odd CPOs out there.

Forum List

Back