Depraved Hollywood Finally Goes Insane - Beastiality; DeCaprio Raped By Bear

How neo nazi of you .
How naive of you.
Again how nazi of you, not one site on your list is credible or objective.
What's it like to be so wilfully ignorant. ?
To you because you are EXTREMELY naive. Not my problem or issue. That's yours. I know the truth. Good enough for me.
you don't know jack shit!
You are an indoctrinated slap dick .
There's a gargantuan difference between knowing and believing you know

You're not near smart enough for the former but a perfect fit for the latter.

I do know Jack Schitt. I don't however know Slap Dick.

Search
then you must know John Hancock.

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'
:wtf:

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"
Link: DRUDGE: DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Again... :wtf:

But the BEST part of this story is the RELEASE DATE!

"FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day."

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...

What kind of sick mind would start such a bizarre thread that has no basis in fact? Fox says it isn't true.

This from the person who has started a half dozen threads on the PP shootings.
Doesn't mean a thing when compared to the Paris attacks when the "tough guy republicans were shitting their depends and filling the site with paranoid posts.

I think you're thinking about libs and how they crap their skirts every time they think about private gun ownership.
False !do I need to present the posts?
Looks like you are experiencing that sudden memory loss that only afflicts republicans after they lose their tenuous grip on reality.

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"
Link: DRUDGE: DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Again... :wtf:

But the BEST part of this story is the RELEASE DATE!

"FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day."

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...

What kind of sick mind would start such a bizarre thread that has no basis in fact? Fox says it isn't true.

This from the person who has started a half dozen threads on the PP shootings.
Doesn't mean a thing when compared to the Paris attacks when the "tough guy republicans were shitting their depends and filling the site with paranoid posts.

That was a weak-ass attempt to distract from the FACT that Obama tried to take credit for 'successfully' contained ISIS only to be exposed as a liar / loon when ISIS attacked France THE NEXT DAY.
Wishful thinking is the best you can do?

869ac522e1bb9d6c072dbbe527ed9821aa90f0c7aaccfde1b94fc05e74d5ff29.jpg

Rock Hudson was gay.

Why are you so obsessed with this?

Me thinks thou dost protest just a bit much.

Obsessed with what? Stunned is the word, that any man would allow an animal to fuck him anally..

Oh I would say obsessed is the word for your obsession with dicks and dicks going into anuses.

Since I showed that the entire OP is bogus- and there is no 'bear rape' in the movie- the moment you want to fantasize to- DiCaprio being taken in the ass by a female bear did not happen- but you still are obsessing over it?

What is it with your obsession about dicks- and dicks going into asses?

It was reported in the news. Is the news "obsessed" with your lifestyle? I don't think so. To make a jump that other's are obsessed is idiotic. Are you obsessed with Obama's balls and ass? You talk about those a lot.

It was posted on Drudge- not the 'news'.

The difference between yourself and myself is that I value truth and honesty- while you value lies.

Starting in post #10 in this thread- you proclaim that DiCaprio was raped by a bear- and include a link which says no such thing.
The Revenant: Leonardo DiCaprio Molestation By Grizzly Bear Depicted in Spectacular Detail from the Novel It’s Based On

Quoting: The grizzly dropped to all fours and was on him. Glass rolled into a ball, desperate to protect his face and chest. She bit into the back of his neck and lifted him off the ground, shaking him so hard that Glass wondered if his spine might snap

Then you proceed into your litany of posts regarding dicks and anal rape- either you are lying or you actually think that female bears have dicks.

Post #86
Director, "OK - which one of you guys wants to be assfucked by a bear?"
Liberal Actor DiCaprio, "Me Me Me!!!!!"

Post #94
The real question is, what will Liberal DiCaprio fuck, or suck on, in his next Hollywood extravaganza?
Post #134
So it's confirmed. DiCaprio likes it up the ass.
Post #136
Unfortunately, like DiCaprio, he preferred it up the ass in his private life
Post #160
Was the bear's dick bigger than the usual dick he's used to ?
Post #172
Stunned is the word, that any man would allow an animal to fuck him anally.

Me?

I pointed out that no bear raped anyone in this movie- which of course- you ignored- in your obsession about dicks and anal rape.

Oh! He got raped by a female bear. All the difference!

And you think he got raped by a female bear because....
a) you believe whatever Drudge tells you or
b) you have reading comprehension problems or
c) you just get turned on by the idea of a female bear raping DiCaprio?

Not raped. Molested sexually. Not dead, passed away or kicked the bucket. Let's not forget, we are talking about PC Hollywood.

Not raped, or molested sexually.

Let's not forget we are talking about Conservative lies.

Not raped. Molested sexually. Not dead, passed away or kicked the bucket. Let's not forget, we are talking about PC Hollywood.

Actually the link you yourself posted says otherwise, DUMBASS! Ha ha ha.

The Revenant: Leonardo DiCaprio Molestation By Grizzly Bear Depicted in Spectacular Detail from the Novel It’s Based On

"The Fox movie, based on Michael Punke’s “novel of revenge,” takes place near Yellowstone, Montana, in 1823. It begins with the same bloody incident that launches the book– the gruesome attack by a grizzly bear on trapper Hugh Glass. Innaritu has taken essentially the following sections of Punke’s book and enlarged them into a feasting by animal on man. The bear flips Glass over on his belly and molests him– dry humps him actually– as he nearly devours him. How Innaritu and DiCaprio did this is a movie mystery because it is as real feeling as Bruce the shark in “Jaws” 40 years ago. It’s as real looking as it could be, and maybe the most frightening moment I’ve seen in a film in eons."

Not that I care either way. But, that's what the movie is supposed to portray, the rape er molestation of one De DeCaprio.

"The Fox movie, based on Michael Punke’s “novel of revenge,” takes place near Yellowstone, Montana, in 1823. It begins with the same bloody incident that launches the book– the gruesome attack by a grizzly bear on trapper Hugh Glass. Innaritu has taken essentially the following sections of Punke’s book and enlarged them into a feasting by animal on man. The bear flips Glass over on his belly and molests him– dry humps him actually– as he nearly devours him. How Innaritu and DiCaprio did this is a movie mystery because it is as real feeling as Bruce the shark in “Jaws” 40 years ago. It’s as real looking as it could be, and maybe the most frightening moment I’ve seen in a film in eons."

'supposed to portray' according to Roger Friedman's interpretation and the excited fantasies of Conservatives.

the more interesting question is what is it about the phobia's of Conservatives that you really want to believe that this is a movie with a bear rape.

But according to the people who have actually seen the film
http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captur...t-controversial-bear-attack-from-the-revenant
Let's look at why I am sure that is not the case. First, I've seen the movie. And while I am still under embargo for a review, I don't think it's a problem for me to say that I have a genuine phobia of bears, and that scene is pretty much permanently seared onto my rods and cones because of how remarkably staged and shot it is. Based on the true story of Hugh Glass and the novel by Michael Punke, one of the key incidents is indeed a horrifying attack on Glass (played by Di Caprio) by a mother bear who believes her cubs are in danger.

Did you catch the key part of that description? It's a mother bear. So when Roger Friedman and the Drudge Report talk about dry humping and bear rape, they are not only wrong, they are insane. In no way whatsoever is any part of the sequence about dry humping or bear rape. Doesn't happen. There's no way to misread the scene that way, either. They are simply wrong. Factually, unambiguously, wildly wrong.

Who Started the Drudge Report’s Insane Leonardo DiCaprio Bear-Rape Rumor About The Revenant?

We know DiCaprio is not raped by a bear in The Revenant because, dear readers, there is simply no such scene in the admittedly grisly Alejandro González Iñárritu-directed film. Granted, DiCaprio does face-off with a bear in a showdown so violent it might deter you from the grizzly exhibit the next time you visit the zoo. But the actor is not sexually assaulted by a bear once, let alone twice, as the right-wing news outlet alleges in its bonkers story. Pull up a chair and, to correctly express the outraged incredulousness implied by the report’s punctuation, a megaphon

Yeah- because that is what bears do- they dry hump as they eat their prey.

Remember- the OP claimed there was a rape- the OP lied.

You bought into the lie.

You buy into Freidman's depiction of the scene as molestation.

The question is why Conservatives so desperately want this movie to contain bear rape or molestation.

What is it about the idea that compels you to so desperately believe these stories?

Hey, S, keep your pants on, man Everyone knows this was a BS story and have known for HOURS.... but it is obviously entertaining to talk about. The only one who still thinks anyone is taking it seriously seems to be you. :p

Yeah- because that is what bears do- they dry hump as they eat their prey.

Remember- the OP claimed there was a rape- the OP lied.

You bought into the lie.

You buy into Freidman's depiction of the scene as molestation.

The question is why Conservatives so desperately want this movie to contain bear rape or molestation.

What is it about the idea that compels you to so desperately believe these stories?
Hey I don't care either way. Just having fun with this thread. But I find it hilarious that you are so stupid and intellectually dishonest that you can't even admit that you yourself posted a link that supported DiCaprio being molested.

Your post #183 of this thread:

Depraved Hollywood Finally Goes Insane - Beastiality; DeCaprio Raped By Bear | Page 19 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And here's your link and it's contents:

Forum List

Back