Depraved Hollywood Finally Goes Insane - Beastiality; DeCaprio Raped By Bear

sounds like the op got raging wood when he read that!
No, unlike sick Liberals like yourself, I find such content repulsive and disgusting.

We get proof each day that Liberalism is a mental illness.
who's we? you got ted cruz in your pocket.
here's an idea, don't watch the movie......or is that not melodramatic enough for you?

I have no intention of watching the film.

The point is, this is an illustration as to how sick and perverted Liberals have succeeded in making a previous normal society. That something as utterly twisted as bestiality is considered OKAY to be shown in a mainstream film. Even just perhaps 10 years ago, that scene would have been chopped or the film wouldn't have been given a Classification Rating.

Bestiality has always been in included in the illegal film-making world, because that's where all the sick perverts hang-out.

Of course, you being a Liberal, I don't expect you to even understand this on any level, having zero morals and decency.

Two words for you. Larry Craig
Anonymous sex in an airport bathroom with any dude who happens to be willing, isn't a bit warped?

Confirmed by what?

Your fantasies?
All of his movies with hot women?
Or confirmed because you got punked by Drudge?

all Rock Hudson's movies were with hot women.
I fail to see what point it is you're attempting to make.

Rock Hudson was gay.

Why are you so obsessed with this?

Me thinks thou dost protest just a bit much.

Obsessed with what? Stunned is the word, that any man would allow an animal to fuck him anally..

Oh I would say obsessed is the word for your obsession with dicks and dicks going into anuses.

Since I showed that the entire OP is bogus- and there is no 'bear rape' in the movie- the moment you want to fantasize to- DiCaprio being taken in the ass by a female bear did not happen- but you still are obsessing over it?

What is it with your obsession about dicks- and dicks going into asses?

It was reported in the news. Is the news "obsessed" with your lifestyle? I don't think so. To make a jump that other's are obsessed is idiotic. Are you obsessed with Obama's balls and ass? You talk about those a lot.

It was posted on Drudge- not the 'news'.

The difference between yourself and myself is that I value truth and honesty- while you value lies.

Starting in post #10 in this thread- you proclaim that DiCaprio was raped by a bear- and include a link which says no such thing.
The Revenant: Leonardo DiCaprio Molestation By Grizzly Bear Depicted in Spectacular Detail from the Novel It’s Based On

Quoting: The grizzly dropped to all fours and was on him. Glass rolled into a ball, desperate to protect his face and chest. She bit into the back of his neck and lifted him off the ground, shaking him so hard that Glass wondered if his spine might snap

Then you proceed into your litany of posts regarding dicks and anal rape- either you are lying or you actually think that female bears have dicks.

Post #86
Director, "OK - which one of you guys wants to be assfucked by a bear?"
Liberal Actor DiCaprio, "Me Me Me!!!!!"

Post #94
The real question is, what will Liberal DiCaprio fuck, or suck on, in his next Hollywood extravaganza?
Post #134
So it's confirmed. DiCaprio likes it up the ass.
Post #136
Unfortunately, like DiCaprio, he preferred it up the ass in his private life
Post #160
Was the bear's dick bigger than the usual dick he's used to ?
Post #172
Stunned is the word, that any man would allow an animal to fuck him anally.

Me?

I pointed out that no bear raped anyone in this movie- which of course- you ignored- in your obsession about dicks and anal rape.

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'
:wtf:

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"
Link: DRUDGE: DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Again... :wtf:

But the BEST part of this story is the RELEASE DATE!

"FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day."

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...

Well....there's metaphorical and allegorical nuance to the attack you and Drudge miss completely of course. Drudge for ideological reasons probably and you out of ignorance I suspect.

From a film critic;

"The bear flips Glass over on his belly and molests him– dry humps him actually– as he nearly devours him. How Innaritu and DiCaprio did this is a movie mystery because it is as real feeling as Bruce the shark in “Jaws” 40 years ago. It’s as real looking as it could be, and maybe the most frightening moment I’ve seen in a film in eons."

Part of the passage from the novel;

"The grizzly dropped to all fours and was on him. Glass rolled into a ball, desperate to protect his face and chest. She bit into the back of his neck and lifted him off the ground, shaking him so hard that Glass wondered if his spine might snap. He felt the crunch of her teeth striking the bone of his shoulder blade. Claws raked repeatedly through the flesh of his back and scalp. He screamed in agony. She dropped him, then sank her teeth deep into his thigh and shook him again, lifting him and throwing him to the ground with such force that he lay stunned— conscious, but unable to resist any further. He lay on his back staring up. …"

I haven't read the book but it sounds like there might be deep comment on Man's relation to nature, hmmm?

Liberals will protest the movie because they are no lesbian bear rape scenes
Equally Rights are Beary Important!
original.jpg

I support the right to arm bears.

images

All kidding aside I like Di Caprio, he seems to be a good guy and one of the most talented actors in Hollywood today. Who cares if he enjoys being gang raped by black bears?

.and such bears they have been.....
View attachment 56020
images

images

My sources say he's bi-sexual.
been dating him long?

Have some friends who are high rolling producers, agents, and directors in reHollywood.
You to?

Director, "OK - which one of you guys wants to be assfucked by a bear?"
Liberal Actor DiCaprio, "Me Me Me!!!!!"

I mean really. Isn't this what most Liberal men aspire to be? Aren't you caring and loving people always alleging, what goes on in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom? Finally, one of you is showing the world what really goes on behind those closed doors.

Be proud. Wave your rainbow flags! This is the poster child of your whole Liberal movement!
Oh it's not that it's rare..

All kidding aside I like Di Caprio, he seems to be a good guy and one of the most talented actors in Hollywood today. Who cares if he enjoys being gang raped by black bears?

.and such bears they have been.....
View attachment 56020
images

images

Yes yes. Thanks. Rock Hudson was a leading man too. Always had the pretty ladies. Unfortunately, like DiCaprio, he preferred it up the ass in his private life and died a miserable death. Hopefully DiCaprio will have better sense and at least ask the animals who he allows to enter him anally to wear protection. I think that's covered under Obamacare.

Why are you so biased against someone who enjoys inter-species sex? DiCaprio should be allowed to marry that bear.

DiCaprio is a climate change fanboy who submitted to bear rape just because 'he had it comin'........

Hollywood is like a cult, if you don't openly espouse radical liberal ideas they throw you out into the street in a New York minute. I've had to deal with them professionally for years and they make me sick to my stomach. They all live in this delusional bubble surrounded by yes men and women, that has no relevance to the real world.
Bullshit I'm in the biz the fairest comparison is high school.

It's actually pretty easy to see what's going on here. The report: "The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"

Should read: "The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear ripping Leo DiCaprio!"

If you read some of the reviews that is what really happens, the bear rips Leo apart.
Now that's a Christmas Story I can get behind.
You take it like a man?

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'
:wtf:

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"
Link: DRUDGE: DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Again... :wtf:

But the BEST part of this story is the RELEASE DATE!

"FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day."

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...
I guess the assailant was hung like a bear.......

It was posted on Drudge- not the 'news'.

Who gives a rat's ass?

Clearly people who have no regard for the facts or the truth don't give a rat's ass

Therein lies the problem:

People like the OP and SeniorChief_Polock don't know the difference between a source like Dredge and a real news source. That's why they're so damn gullible.

Your logical fallacy is genetic

Disgusting filth and cultural marxism. No surprise from the Jews that run and own hollyweird.

So it's confirmed. DiCaprio likes it up the ass.
Color me shocked

Confirmed by what?

Your fantasies?
All of his movies with hot women?
Or confirmed because you got punked by Drudge?

all Rock Hudson's movies were with hot women.
I fail to see what point it is you're attempting to make.

And John Wayne had hot women in pretty much all of his movies too.

I fail to see what point it is your attempting to make.

And Wayne was an alky who abused and cheated on his wives.
Hooray for Hollywood!

Forum List

Back