Depraved Hollywood Finally Goes Insane - Beastiality; DeCaprio Raped By Bear

All kidding aside I like Di Caprio, he seems to be a good guy and one of the most talented actors in Hollywood today. Who cares if he enjoys being gang raped by black bears?

.and such bears they have been.....
View attachment 56020
images

images

Yes yes. Thanks. Rock Hudson was a leading man too. Always had the pretty ladies. Unfortunately, like DiCaprio, he preferred it up the ass in his private life and died a miserable death. Hopefully DiCaprio will have better sense and at least ask the animals who he allows to enter him anally to wear protection. I think that's covered under Obamacare.

Why are you so biased against someone who enjoys inter-species sex? DiCaprio should be allowed to marry that bear.

DiCaprio is a climate change fanboy who submitted to bear rape just because 'he had it comin'........

All kidding aside I like Di Caprio, he seems to be a good guy and one of the most talented actors in Hollywood today. Who cares if he enjoys being gang raped by black bears?

View attachment 56020
images

images

Yes yes. Thanks. Rock Hudson was a leading man too. Always had the pretty ladies. Unfortunately, like DiCaprio, he preferred it up the ass in his private life and died a miserable death. Hopefully DiCaprio will have better sense and at least ask the animals who he allows to enter him anally to wear protection. I think that's covered under Obamacare.

Why are you so biased against someone who enjoys inter-species sex? DiCaprio should be allowed to marry that bear.

DiCaprio is a climate change fanboy who submitted to bear rape just because 'he had it comin'........

Hollywood is like a cult, if you don't openly espouse radical liberal ideas they throw you out into the street in a New York minute. I've had to deal with them professionally for years and they make me sick to my stomach. They all live in this delusional bubble surrounded by yes men and women, that has no relevance to the real world.

View attachment 56020
images

images

Hollywood is like a cult, if you don't openly espouse radical liberal ideas they throw you out into the street in a New York minute. I've had to deal with them professionally for years and they make me sick to my stomach. They all live in this delusional bubble surrounded by yes men and women, that has no relevance to the real world.

They sound like the average 'PC bubble-wrapped' college kid.

Matt Drudge knows a thing or two about sex with bears. lol

View attachment 56020
images

images

They sound like the average 'PC bubble-wrapped' college kid.
It isn't really their fault, they're taught this shit by their parents, schools and community, it's a whole indoctrination process. Try parking your car in LA / Hollywood with a republican bumper sticker, and see how many people have keyed and kicked your car. LOL

View attachment 56020
images

images

My sources say he's bi-sexual.

My sources say that every Conservative posting in this thread is a bi-sexual.

And you would know this because you've encountered a few, right?

View attachment 56020
images

images

There's nothing bi about syriously. He's pure flamer.

View attachment 56020
images

images

There's nothing bi about syriously. He's pure flamer.

Or he's a flaming, depending. :rofl:

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'
:wtf:

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"
Link: DRUDGE: DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Again... :wtf:

But the BEST part of this story is the RELEASE DATE!

"FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day."

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...

Makes me wonder why all of you Conservatives believe this crap so easily.

No, Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t get raped by a bear in that movie

But, again, there was no rape in the sequence whatsoever. Ask anyone who attended DiCaprio and Inarritu’s post-screening Q&A, moderated by Martin Scorsese. When asked about the bear attack sequence, DiCaprio referred to the grizzly as a mother bear, protecting her cubs who were spotted in that particular edge of the forest by our bearded tracker.

Was just going to post that. But, don't expect the nutters to admit they're wrong. They've all got Drumpf-itis. They'll just double down, demand an apology for being caught in their own stupidity and lies and then they'll threaten to sue.

Did they use protection or was it bear-back? Inquiring minds...

Forum List

Back