Depraved Hollywood Finally Goes Insane - Beastiality; DeCaprio Raped By Bear

Who started this thread? :eusa_drool:
If you're going to 'butt into' the conversation, try to stay on topic. We weren't talking about who started the thread but about Daws01 lying about how HE brought up the concept of 'getting a woody' over the idea of being raped by a bear.
yes I did and you are trying to say I then denied it.
this response of yours is dodging your responsibility.
my guess is that if I had not tossed that grenade, this thread would have been crammed to the rafters with faux moralizing

I can feel your disappointment that your thread turned out to be total crap- and can sense your sexual frustration at being wrong.....again.

Syriusly, I don't want you feeling ANYTHING of mine, and I recommend you stick to speaking for yourself because you SUCK trying to speak for me. If you are looking for someone with built up sexual frustration, though, you might want to check out Daws01. He was talking about 'a woody' in regards to 'bear rape'. :p
mischaracterization(Noun)The act of characterizing something in an inaccurate or misleading way.

All kidding aside I like Di Caprio, he seems to be a good guy and one of the most talented actors in Hollywood today. Who cares if he enjoys being gang raped by black bears?

All kidding aside I like Di Caprio, he seems to be a good guy and one of the most talented actors in Hollywood today. Who cares if he enjoys being gang raped by black bears?

.and such bears they have been.....
upload_2015-12-1_13-3-8.jpeg

images

images

View attachment 56020
images

images

Yes yes. Thanks. Rock Hudson was a leading man too. Always had the pretty ladies. Unfortunately, like DiCaprio, he preferred it up the ass in his private life and died a miserable death. Hopefully DiCaprio will have better sense and at least ask the animals who he allows to enter him anally to wear protection. I think that's covered under Obamacare.

'Birdman' totally sucked; since done by the same director, sounds like this one will too.

View attachment 56020
images

images

Yes yes. Thanks. Rock Hudson was a leading man too. Always had the pretty ladies. Unfortunately, like DiCaprio, he preferred it up the ass in his private life and died a miserable death. Hopefully DiCaprio will have better sense and at least ask the animals who he allows to enter him anally to wear protection. I think that's covered under Obamacare.

Why are you so biased against someone who enjoys inter-species sex? DiCaprio should be allowed to marry that bear.

View attachment 56020
images

images

My sources say he's bi-sexual.
been dating him long?

Have some friends who are high rolling producers, agents, and directors in Hollywood.

Forum List

Back