Depraved Hollywood Finally Goes Insane - Beastiality; DeCaprio Raped By Bear

It was probably a black bear.

bear-white-black-man-woman-straight-gay-catholic-muslim-american-mexican-all-taste-like-chicken.jpg

So it's confirmed. DiCaprio likes it up the ass.
Color me shocked

Confirmed by what?

Your fantasies?
All of his movies with hot women?
Or confirmed because you got punked by Drudge?

all Rock Hudson's movies were with hot women.
I fail to see what point it is you're attempting to make.

And John Wayne had hot women in pretty much all of his movies too.

I fail to see what point it is your attempting to make.

All kidding aside I like Di Caprio, he seems to be a good guy and one of the most talented actors in Hollywood today. Who cares if he enjoys being gang raped by black bears?

.and such bears they have been.....
View attachment 56020
images

images

My sources say he's bi-sexual.

My sources say that every Conservative posting in this thread is a bi-sexual.

And you would know this because you've encountered a few, right?

Naah unlike yourself, I have never been fucked over by another USMB poster.

You must like it since you keep coming back.

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'
:wtf:

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"
Link: DRUDGE: DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Again... :wtf:

But the BEST part of this story is the RELEASE DATE!

"FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day."

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...

Take note folx - this horrifying lie was brought to by none other than Dredge.

Anyone surprised?

"...and an uptight liberal lesbian would know that HOW?"
uneasy 65 if that's not calling Jill a lesbian nothing is. post# 61.

Daws01, I completely understand and acknowledge your inability to fully comprehend the English language, but please explain, in your small Liberal mind, how ASKING someone how an 'uptight liberal lesbian' would know something is CALLING them that? Please point out in my EXACT quote that YOU posted where I say 'Jillian, you are an uptight liberal lesbian'?!

I am not responsible for your false assumptions and false accusations. Please refrain from doing so in the future...that means don't do it anymore, just so you will understand. :p

But you ARE responsible for your own "false assumptions and false accusations".

If you don't know what I mean, read THIS PILE OF REALLY IDIOTIC LIES.

All kidding aside I like Di Caprio, he seems to be a good guy and one of the most talented actors in Hollywood today. Who cares if he enjoys being gang raped by black bears?

.and such bears they have been.....
View attachment 56020
images

images

My sources say he's bi-sexual.

My sources say that every Conservative posting in this thread is a bi-sexual.

And you would know this because you've encountered a few, right?

Naah unlike yourself, I have never been fucked over by another USMB poster.

You must like it since you keep coming back.

:cuckoo:

Color me shocked

Confirmed by what?

Your fantasies?

Rock Hudson was gay.

Why are you so obsessed with this?

Me thinks thou dost protest just a bit much.

Color me shocked

Confirmed by what?

Your fantasies?

And John Wayne had hot women in pretty much all of his movies too.

I fail to see what point it is your attempting to make.

And Wayne was an alky who abused and cheated on his wives.

So I just assumed it was a male bear..but it's actually a female bear.

So Leo is raped by a female bear.

That's realistic. Happens all the time.

You RWNJs are just so damn dumb, you'll believe anything that furthers your really sic agenda.

koshergrl you are just plain sick, evil, twisted. Jeremiah - you might want to read this thread too.

Drudge LIED to you yet again.

Dummies.

Color me shocked

Confirmed by what?

Your fantasies?

Rock Hudson was gay.

Obsessed with what? Stunned is the word, that any man would allow an animal to fuck him anally. I realize this is acceptable, normal, and probably practiced by you - but to any sane-minded individual, it seems a bit odd, stunning in fact that (1) this is acceptable (2) you find it normal and enjoyable.

Well, what you do behind closed doors with another man's cock in your ass is YOUR business my friend. I totally respect that.

Thanks.

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"He is raped -- twice!"

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...

Anyone surprised?

And all of the Conservatives in this thread continue to buy into the lie.

Color me shocked

Confirmed by what?

Your fantasies?

Rock Hudson was gay.

Obsessed with what? Stunned is the word, that any man would allow an animal to fuck him anally..

Oh I would say obsessed is the word for your obsession with dicks and dicks going into anuses.

Since I showed that the entire OP is bogus- and there is no 'bear rape' in the movie- the moment you want to fantasize to- DiCaprio being taken in the ass by a female bear did not happen- but you still are obsessing over it?

What is it with your obsession about dicks- and dicks going into asses?

So I just assumed it was a male bear..but it's actually a female bear.

So Leo is raped by a female bear.

That's realistic. Happens all the time.

You RWNJs are just so damn dumb, you'll believe anything that furthers your really sic agenda.

koshergrl you are just plain sick, evil, twisted. Jeremiah - you might want to read this thread too.

Drudge LIED to you yet again.

Dummies.

They live to be lied to- and then to spread the lies.

Color me shocked

Confirmed by what?

Your fantasies?

Rock Hudson was gay.

Obsessed with what? Stunned is the word, that any man would allow an animal to fuck him anally..

Oh I would say obsessed is the word for your obsession with dicks and dicks going into anuses.

Since I showed that the entire OP is bogus- and there is no 'bear rape' in the movie- the moment you want to fantasize to- DiCaprio being taken in the ass by a female bear did not happen- but you still are obsessing over it?

What is it with your obsession about dicks- and dicks going into asses?

It was reported in the news. Is the news "obsessed" with your lifestyle? I don't think so. To make a jump that other's are obsessed is idiotic. Are you obsessed with Obama's balls and ass? You talk about those a lot.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Anyone surprised?

And all of the Conservatives in this thread continue to buy into the lie.

I didn't buy into anything jack, so stop broadbrushing.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Cool story, bro. Watch it, or don't watch it. I suspect you'll need tissues either way

It's actually pretty easy to see what's going on here. The report: "The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"

Should read: "The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear ripping Leo DiCaprio!"

If you read some of the reviews that is what really happens, the bear rips Leo apart.

It's actually pretty easy to see what's going on here. The report: "The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"

Should read: "The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear ripping Leo DiCaprio!"

If you read some of the reviews that is what really happens, the bear rips Leo apart.
Now that's a Christmas Story I can get behind.

Forum List

Back