Der Trumpenfuhrer Praises Saddam Hussein....Trumpenfuhrer Seig Heil!!!!

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Donald Trump Praises Saddam Hussein.

So, all you Seig Heil Goose Stepping lovers of der Trumpendummy. He is now praising Saddam Hussein.

You idiots supported the Invasion of Iraq and you cheered when Saddam was executed and your hero says Hussein should have remained in power.

Seig Heil Assholes

I can't stand Dump, but are you serious? He praised one aspect of that deceased scumbag, how good he was at killing terrorists, right after he said how he hated Saddam. I can't stand the guy, I shudder at the thought of a Dump Presidency just as I do at the thought of Clinton, but give me a break...

Donald Trump Praises Saddam Hussein.

So, all you Seig Heil Goose Stepping lovers of der Trumpendummy. He is now praising Saddam Hussein.

You idiots supported the Invasion of Iraq and you cheered when Saddam was executed and your hero says Hussein should have remained in power.

Seig Heil Assholes
The left has been saying this for years. What fucking planet are you on?

Strange bedfellows.
images

I can't stand Dump, but are you serious? He praised one aspect of that deceased scumbag, how good he was at killing terrorists, right after he said how he hated Saddam. I can't stand the guy, I shudder at the thought of a Dump Presidency just as I do at the thought of Clinton, but give me a break...

I posted the truth. You deny the truth. der Trumpnfuhrer praised Hussein.

Right out of Goebbels playbook: Keep repeating the BIG LIE until some idiots start believing it.

Shut up dummy. Your pitiful attempt won't work. No one, not even one person on the left, thinks that Trump loves Saddam. Your obvious intellectual dishonesty is childish and it makes you look fucking stupid. Get a clue.

Okay, Mr. Truthiness, please point out for the class where exactly in your article Trump "says Hussein should have remained in power."

Meanwhile, be on the lookout in your snail mail for an Honorable Mention certificate from the JoeyB Dolezal Institure of Utter Bullshit.

Forum List

Back