Deranged shooter loose in your hood, do you want a gun to protect your family?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...the guy shot up a waffle house and is now loose in your neighborhood while the police look for him...

Do you want a gun to protect your family...or do you trust just locking your door?

So...the guy shot up a waffle house and is now loose in your neighborhood while the police look for him...

Do you want a gun to protect your family...or do you trust just locking your door?

Fuck no. For the same reason I don't want a can of gasoline if the house is on fire.
Sorry, I'm afflicted with what we call "thought". And somehow I gave up comic books when I was still a kid.

You should too. It's about time.

Besides which, if he shot up a Waffle House he just did a public service

Last edited:
Fuck no. For the same reason I don't want a can of gasoline if the house is on fire
Agreed.

I'd probably hop in the car and head to another neighborhood for awhile. They last saw him going into the woods. Don't know why they haven't got him yet--they've got his scent, could be using the dogs.

Fuck no. For the same reason I don't want a can of gasoline if the house is on fire.
Sorry, I'm afflicted with what we call "thought". And somehow I gave up comic books when I was still a kid.

You should too. It's about time.

Besides which, if he shot up a Waffle House he just did a public service

The stupid is strong with you.....

Sorry, I'm afflicted with what we call "thought". .....

It seems you have been completed cured.

Forum List

Back