🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dershowitz: Obama deal sucks!!!

The opinion of the rabid Zionist is noted, and dismissed out of hand of course, as it should be.

Well, of course, all the fringe progressives are going to say that..........epscially the uber limpwristers in this forum!!! Thankfully, that sentiment is overwhelmingly viewed as ghey.:2up::boobies::boobies:

And lets face it.......the Alinsky types are just fine with Israel getting nuked. Anti-Semites all...........

The opinion of the rabid Zionist is noted, and dismissed out of hand of course, as it should be.

Well, of course, all the fringe progressives are going to say that..........epscially the uber limpwristers in this forum!!! Thankfully, that sentiment is overwhelmingly viewed as ghey.:2up::boobies::boobies:
Only Zionists care about what other Zionists say anymore...

"he's been checkmated"..........by the Iranian's!!

Dershowitz Obama is an abject failure by his own standards Observer

Just reinforces what virtually the whole country feels about this goofball "arrangement"!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Not the whole country..

There are still some over medicated types that believe Obama is doing the right thing

Actually Im going to disagree.......most are mental cases and need meds and Im serious.

Most progressvies, particularly many on here, have what psychiatrists refer to as thought process disorder. Its not an intelligence thing thus, "idiot", "moron", "retard" dont apply as descriptions. Connecting the dots for these people is the issue........its a serotonin uptake issue treated only via pharmacological aid. Im in the field for 30 years so its very clear. Take a guy like JoeB......almost 60K posts in a couple of years. PaintTheHouse......25K posts in a year!!!:ack-1: Its called OCD.............cant connect the dots. The thinking phisiology doesnt permit it without a re-set of the setting screws ( via medication ). Thats why, "results" dont matter to these people............the good intentions are good enough. If it seems right, it must be. Its fuckedupedness in the thinking. Fascinating to me my whole life............

Last edited:
We have thousands of years of history to go by.......and how appeasement has led to complete civilizations and states being systematically obliterated. But the intellectual genius' of the modern prgroessive is going to turn that all on its ear in a couple of decades.

OK:coffee:

So now..........a few cases of Coke and some Blimpie Subs are going to change a whole culture in a historically imperialist Persian empire going back thousands of years.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Actually Im going to disagree.......most are mental cases and need meds and Im serious.

Most progressvies, particularly many on here, have what psychiatrists refer to as thought process disorder. Its not an intelligence thing thus, "idiot", "moron", "retard" dont apply as descriptions. Connecting the dots for these people is the issue........its a serotonin uptake issue treated only via pharmacological aid. Im in the field for 30 years so its very clear. Take a guy like JoeB......almost 60K posts in a couple of years. PaintTheHouse......25K posts in a year!!!:ack-1: Its called OCD.............cant connect the dots. Rumination of the thinking.The thinking phisiology doesnt permit it without a re-set of the setting screws ( via medication ). Thats why, "results" dont matter to these people............the good intentions are good enough. If it seems right, it must be. Its fuckedupedness in the thinking. Fascinating to me my whole life............

The furious levels of cyclical thinking doesnt allow for reasoned assessment of shit.......we see it having a profound impact on people in the more popular cases, like people who have to clean their kitchen 15 times before leaving the house. Here, the behavior is just displayed differently........people cant get off their computer for 5 seconds without going mental. Only cure is meds..........

Most progressvies, particularly many on here, have what psychiatrists refer to as thought process disorder. Its not an intelligence thing thus, "idiot", "moron", "retard" dont apply as descriptions. Connecting the dots for these people is the issue........its a serotonin uptake issue treated only via pharmacological aid. Im in the field for 30 years so its very clear. Take a guy like JoeB......almost 60K posts in a couple of years. PaintTheHouse......25K posts in a year!!!:ack-1: Its called OCD.............cant connect the dots. Rumination of the thinking.The thinking phisiology doesnt permit it without a re-set of the setting screws ( via medication ). Thats why, "results" dont matter to these people............the good intentions are good enough. If it seems right, it must be. Its fuckedupedness in the thinking. Fascinating to me my whole life............
It's called boredom. This is my version of TV and the Moron Parade, like you, is always on...

It's called boredom. This is my version of TV and the Moron Parade, like you, is always on...

s0n.......you're a mental case. Its called OCD.......its under the umbrella of depression. Dollar to a thousand stale donuts, you have a family link. Its not your fault. Bet the house your social life is a joke too............right??!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:.

s0n.......youre on the spectrum. Let me tell you......some real good shit out there like Effexor XR, Lexipro, Prozac. Change you life dude and Im not kidding............

Obsessive-Compulsive Spectrum Disorders

I worry about myself hitting 20K posts in 7 years this past week.......so.........c'mon. Stop with the silly-ass denial phrases like "boredom".:coffee: Almost 28,000 posts in 18 months - issues.

Last edited:

s0n.......you're a mental case. Its called OCD.......its under the umbrella of depression. Dollar to a thousand stale donuts, you have a family link. Its not your fault. Bet the house your social life is a joke too............right??!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:.

s0n.......youre on the spectrum. Let me tell you......some real good shit out there like Effexor XR, Lexipro, Prozac. Change you life dude and Im not kidding............

Obsessive-Compulsive Spectrum Disorders
Humanity is a disease. I have little use for it. And my mental health is my fucking business, not yours.

ANyway.....back to topic........Dershowitz has been a strong supporter of Obama on many issues the past 7 years. Progressives hate if you dont embrace the k00k established narrative.

Only boneheads could support moving forward with this "arrangement".....which, by the way, what the fuck is an "arrangment" ( Obama's words yesterday ):wtf::up::up:

video at the site

snip:
KRAUTHAMMER: Delusional Obama hit NEW LOW lumping Republicans in with Iranians and that’s SAYING SOMETHING
Posted by The Right Scoop on Aug 5, 2015 at 10:03 PM

Krauthammer was on tonight nailing Obama for lumping in Republicans with the ‘Death to America’ chanters in Iran, saying he’s hit a new low and pointing out how delusional he is for pretending that it’s not the Ayatollahs themselves that are leading the ‘Death to America’ chants.

Watch:

all of it here

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/krauthammer-delusional-obama-hit-new-low-lumping-republicans-in-with-iranians-and-thats-saying-something/#ixzz3i36XlURC

"Dershowitz Obama is an abject failure by his own standards Observer

Just reinforces what virtually the whole country feels about this goofball "arrangement"!" Lead
True, Nutanyahu isn't the only loony that demands perfection in an imperfect world.

And if the detriment to the sane among us wouldn't be so severe, perhaps the smartest thing to do would be let Netanyahu loose on Iran.
The 6 nations of sanity are protecting all of Israel from that fate.

You think Iran would be a military push-over?
Think again. According to what I've read of it Iran has missiles in their inventory that travel at Mach 5.

Iran's the only nation I know of that's captured one of U.S. stealth drones. Neither Russia nor China has done that, to my knowledge.

And blaming Obama for ostensible deficiencies of this entrains not only the political machines of the other 5 nations party to this Iran deal.
For the criticism of Obama to be true it would also be true of them all.

And apart from them, the U.N. Security Council has already signed off on it.
So what at first blush might seem perfectly legitimate criticism; it all dwindles to delusional conspiracy theory: all 6 nations party to this deal with Iran are ALL "abject failures".

BTW Mr. Dershowitz:
Obama an "abject failure"?
“... Reince Priebus, the Republican National Chairman today said that 300K jobs ... aught to be expected every month ... and just a historical perspective:

- during the 8 years of President Bush (younger) there were 2.1 million net jobs created in the United States. Of the 2.1 million, 1.8 million of them were in the public sector ... that means there were 300,000 jobs in the private sector in 8 months, in 8 years rather, net ...

more jobs have been created in the United States in the last 4 years than in Europe, Japan, all the industrialized modern world combined. ...

70 years since WWII. 36 years of Republican presidents, 34 years of Democratic presidents. In those 70 years, there were 36.7 million jobs created under Republican presidents ... a little over half the time. In 34 years there were 63.7 million created by Democrats. That's 29 million more. You know, perhaps it's an accident once, or twice or what. But I mean at some point the Democrats ought to be comfort in the fact that they have been better the economy and job creation than have been the opposition. ...

It's 15 years since we've had 10 consecutive months of over 200,000 [job growth]. Just 15 years ago there was a fella from Arkansas ... there were more jobs created in Bill Clinton's 8 years than there were in Ronald Reagan's 8 years, and the 12 years of both Bush's combined. I mean 6 million more jobs created in those 8 years, ... policy does kick in, & is reflected in the results.” Mark Shields
Dershowitz:
Obama an "abject failure"?
Compared to whom?
Compared to what? Name any U.S. president that's done better than that.

Abject fAiluRe

Only low information bozo's think UN sponsorship means anything at all.....most corrupt organization on the face of the planet. Anything that screws Israel, they are all for!!! F'ing DUH!!

Limpwristed progressives ALWAYS think the best way to negotiate is to wave the white flag!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back