Desantis crashes to 5th in New Hampshire

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It doesnt sound like his message is resonating with America. Even Ramasmarmy is kicking his arse despite being a soros toyboy.

What does the meatball have to do in order to close the gap on the felon ? Maybe he should try smiling now and then ? Or developing policies that appeal to voters ?

DeSantis just does not have the Trump charisma you and the rest of America craves

1695304160930.png

It doesnt sound like his message is resonating with America. Even Ramasmarmy is kicking his arse despite being a soros toyboy.

What does the meatball have to do in order to close the gap on the felon ? Maybe he should try smiling now and then ? Or developing policies that appeal to voters ?
I'm hoping Tim Scott gets a shot. I like most of his politics and I know you loons will lose your shit and show your true colors if a Black Conservative gets even close to making it to the WH.

ThunderKiss1965 has forgotten that 1/2 of the GoP losts is shit when a black man was elected President and has been shitting about it ever since?

I see that you have now resorted to misleading titles in order to get people to view your insipid posts.

My guess is ( The guy who looks like Alan Colmes ) ( One of the two Brothers ) ( The Texan ) ( Krispy ) Or one of the Land beyond Kiddie Table unknowns ( Governor of North Dakota )

Forum List

Back