DeSantis Delivers Ron's Results: Death Penalty for Child Rapists, 50 year low in crime, life in prison for fentanyl dealers, fight influence of CCP

I like most of what DeSantis has done but he has a record in Congress that proves him to be a RINO-leaning member of the DC elite. IOW, no one really knows how he'd act in the job. He cannot beat Trump, all he can do is help the Democrats to victory. If he makes that choice then his career as a Republican is over forever.

I like most of what DeSantis has done but he has a record in Congress that proves him to be a RINO-leaning member of the DC elite. IOW, no one really knows how he'd act in the job. He cannot beat Trump, all he can do is help the Democrats to victory. If he makes that choice then his career as a Republican is over forever.

I call Fake News on this BS.

Post this record you speak of.

No RINO-leaning member of the DC Elite would ban Chinese citizens from buying land in Florida.

"More in line with China's" ? WHUT ?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Defending your own nation against Communist influence is bad?
The death penalty for non-capital crimes. Yes, those are the same policies in China. Life in prison for dealers...that sounds quite expensive and is just a step below Chinas death sentence policy. I know you don't want henious crime, no country does. Using a hammer has proven to be a failing strategy for over 50 years...

The death penalty for non-capital crimes. Yes, those are the same policies in China. Life in prison for dealers...that sounds quite expensive and is just a step below Chinas death sentence policy. I know you don't want henious crime, no country does. Using a hammer has proven to be a failing strategy for over 50 years...
-
Obviously what we have been doing (soft on crime) isn't working either.
Freedom should not be handed out freely, but EARNED.

Some of the things China does are unfortunately the only way to deal with evil and savages.
For example, someone who has had 5 or 6 DUI's needs to be stopped permanently.

Someone proven to have raped a child is not fit to be in a free society, obviously.
We have been far too soft on crime and society is paying a heavy price.

I DO NOT WANT FEDERAL CONTROL over such things but rather state control.
I dont have all the answers but violence and criminal activity are out of control and MUST be dealt with effectively.
Bring back hard labor for prisoners for starters.

-
Obviously what we have been doing (soft on crime) isn't working either.
Freedom should not be handed out freely, but EARNED.

Some of the things China does are unfortunately the only way to deal with evil and savages.
For example, someone who has had 5 or 6 DUI's needs to be stopped permanently.

Someone proven to have raped a child is not fit to be in a free society, obviously.
We have been far too soft on crime and society is paying a heavy price.

I DO NOT WANT FEDERAL CONTROL over such things but rather state control.
I dont have all the answers but violence and criminal activity are out of control and MUST be dealt with effectively.
Bring back hard labor for prisoners for starters.
Start with mandatory military for three years. Your elite won't accept it though. The answer is always socially driven. You have capital punishment all over the world. Do people still murder? Of course they do.

Last edited:
Start with mandatory military for three years. Your elite won't accept it though. The answer is always socially driven. You have capital punishment all over the world. Do people still murder? Of course they do.

The US had mandatory military service up until the end of the Vietnam war. Rich kids didn’t serve.

I can’t think of anything more authoritarian than forcing people to serve in the military. So much for freedom. Of course if you serve in the US military vaccines are mandatory.

The United States of America already has more people in prison than any other nation in the world by far. There are more people in jail in the United States there than there are in Russia and China combined.

Obviously what the US is doing isn’t working in terms of cutting crime or keeping people safe.

The only solution Republicans ever have is locking more people up for longer periods of time. Clearly, that is not working.

I have noticed the American propensity for doing the same thing over and over and over again, and expecting a different result. Is the definition of insanity.

The US had mandatory military service up until the end of the Vietnam war. Rich kids didn’t serve.

I can’t think of anything more authoritarian than forcing people to serve in the military. So much for freedom. Of course if you serve in the US military vaccines are mandatory.

The United States of America already has more people in prison than any other nation in the world by far. There are more people in jail in the United States there than there are in Russia and China combined.

Obviously what the US is doing isn’t working in terms of cutting crime or keeping people safe.

The only solution Republicans ever have is locking more people up for longer periods of time. Clearly, that is not working.

I have noticed the American propensity for doing the same thing over and over and over again, and expecting a different result. Is the definition of insanity.
For once we agree, it is a social problem. Canada has it almost worse with our covert apparatus in Ontario so we aren't really in a position to judge too harshly. We have kids profiting off of misrepresenting other kids. About as creepy as it gets.

Forum List

Back