DeSantis doing a great job with COVID in Florida! They are the Delta Variant capitol of the Nation!

New state motto....come to Florida on vacation...leave with Covid.
BULLSHIT. Florida has had one of the lowest occurances of Covid, and it is still that way now. The VA hospital that I go to, says their cases of Covid are way down, and have not had any Delta Variant cases.

I live in Tampa (Hillsborough County) and I lived in Pinellas County for 16 years (highest population density in Florida), and I know hundreds of people in both counties + Pasco County also. Nobody has had Covid, and nobdy knows anybody that has had Covid.

You are being duped by leftist media propaganda.

Why do you blame immigrants when they are being detained in detention centers? It is the idiotic trump humpers that are causing the resurgence of the Delta Variant....
"Detention Centers" First time I've ever heard HOTELS being referred to a "detention centers" LOL

Yes, Florida is leading the nation in the latest COVID surge....but just a few weeks ago

Well, you think this Ronnie took a victory lap a little too early? What is it with the Rons and the Dons? They take credit for any success, but run away and blame someone else when they fail. Poor Floridians are stuck with a miniature trump.
Nah....they are the false number reporting capital of the nation.....all the final tallies are controlled by the cdc which might as well be Control Democrat Causes.

Why do you blame immigrants when they are being detained in detention centers? It is the idiotic trump humpers that are causing the resurgence of the Delta Variant....
Another dweeb brained retard who thinks the Virus knows if people are Democrat or Republican...... lol

BIG LIES ^^^ all but the OP.

And he wants the kids to die in school. POS governor
He wants parents to make the call whether their child should wear a mask or not. Gee, what a concept...letting Americans make the call on their own health!

You on the left want to close down our schools again...something being driven by liberal teacher's unions who's members don't want to go back to work!

He wants parents to make the call whether their child should wear a mask or not. Gee, what a concept...letting Americans make the call on their own health!

You on the left want to close down our schools again...something being driven by liberal teacher's unions who's members don't want to go back to work!
What if I don't like the idea of your kid giving my kid covid?

What if I don't like the idea of your kid giving my kid covid?
You know the repubs and libertarians only care about themselves....screw everyone else....but they will pray for you...

Show a link or shut up. The one fudging numbers and trying to kill school children is desantis....little trump.

do you knowingly spread propaganda or are you just and idiot?

Covid can't be that serious if Democrats have to fudge numbers to smear Florida.

Covid can't be that serious if Democrats have to fudge numbers to smear Florida.
Florida can't seem to report it's numbers like the normal states.

Just the same, Florida is outpacing in raw numbers California that has 18 million more people.

Show a link or shut up. The one fudging numbers and trying to kill school children is desantis....little trump.
DeathSantis didn't post covid numbers for two days...and then when he finally did the number of deaths dropped from well over a hundred per day to FOUR

One of your heroes,,,,Randy Paul was just suspended from YouTube for a week. Can you believe a DOCTOR IS TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE?

protectionist said:
So you deny that Biden's hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens are unvetted and unvaccinated ?
Such shameless scapegoating via such lies is futile.

This is not the first time in history that immigrants have been accused of spreading disease.

Let's be honest and give credit where it's due:

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 8.43.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 8.42.33 AM.png

Texas and Florida make up nearly 40 percent of new COVID hospitalizations

It is with considerable pride that fanatical ideologues venerate their authoritarian governors as "The Bolsoraro of the Pecos" and the "Lukashenko of the Everglades" for their staunch resistance to the insidious forces of public health and for their their oppression of upstarts who would otherwise succumb to the temptations of medical expertise in serving their communities.

The dual champions of Typhoid Maryism will not be swayed by the suffering and death of their constituents:

... more than 10,000 Texans have been hospitalized this week and at least 53 hospitals were at maximum capacity in their intensive care units. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports an average of 40 residents under age 17 were newly hospitalized each day with confirmed COVID-19 infections.
In San Antonio, City Manager Erik Walsh said during a joint city and county press briefing that the city's 39 EMS units were unavailable for 26 minutes due to emergency COVID-19 calls. Officials said San Antonio-area hospitals are still under severe stress with 1,267 COVID-19-positive patients as of Thursday evening.
The spike in youth hospitalizations in Texas comes as the White House, local leaders, and political groups ramp pressure on Gov. Greg Abbott to drop his ban on mask mandates, especially in schools. He has repeatedly said the decision to use a mask and take the vaccination should be up to the individual, not the government.
According to data shared by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services on Wednesday, Florida also has the highest number of children hospitalized from COVID-19 of any state in the country, with 232 currently being treated in medical facilities. Data from the Florida Hospital Association showed that on Wednesday, of the 48,414 beds in use in Florida, 15,449 were occupied by patients with COVID-19.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back