DeSantis Goes Full Fascist

The problem is that you’re not at all serious.
I'm utterly serious. I'd like to think Republicans will wake up, that they'll remember the principles of liberty and limited government. But they've abandoned those in the name of fighting the culture war. We now have two parties committed to the idea that government is there to tell us how to live, to punish people with ideas they don't like, to engineer society to their liking.

Lol. No. You’re not. There’s nothing serious about any of the shit you spew.
Out of ideas already? I guess the conversation wasn't going the way you wanted, so you're just going to go back to your usual childish insults and trolling. Whatever. Think about what I said. You're cheering for the bad guys.

Out of ideas already? I guess the conversation wasn't going the way you wanted, so you're just going to go back to your usual childish insults and trolling. Whatever. Think about what I said. You're cheering for the bad guys.
I saw that you were unhinged and dishonest.

I frankly just don’t view you as a worthwhile opponent.

And your above-quoted post kind of just proves me right about that.

I saw that you were unhinged and dishonest.

I frankly just don’t view you as a worthwhile opponent.

And your above-quoted post kind of just proves me right about that.
"opponent"? LOL wow.

It's perfectly relevant and it shows that you're a flaming hypocrite. And a very short-sighted one. If you think government should have this kind of power, it will be used against you.
Not at all….you’re trying really hard to come up with a catch 22 here…not working…

I'm utterly serious. I'd like to think Republicans will wake up, that they'll remember the principles of liberty and limited government. But they've abandoned those in the name of fighting the culture war. We now have two parties committed to the idea that government is there to tell us how to live, to punish people with ideas they don't like, to engineer society to their liking.
All he did is call for an investigation…why is that concerning to you?

The culture-warrior-in-chief is now going after Budweiser. Does have any conception of how a free markets work? Does he get the distinction between a business and government? At all?

I think he probably does, but he knows this will give the maga fascists hard-ons and make for juicy headlines, so he doesn't give a shit.

Question is, will you dumb motherfuckers fall for it?

Of course you will!

/—-/ Take note, RINO Trump haters. You think dumping Trump for DeSantis would end our problems because the democRATs and media would leave him alone. Think again.

The culture-warrior-in-chief is now going after Budweiser. Does have any conception of how a free markets work? Does he get the distinction between a business and government? At all?

I think he probably does, but he knows this will give the maga fascists hard-ons and make for juicy headlines, so he doesn't give a shit.

Question is, will you dumb motherfuckers fall for it?

Of course you will!

This fake republican party cannot be trusted with your tax dollars or your retirement ..........

Oh, what a tangled web you weave when all you do is lie, deceive.

1. You lumped all Republicans into your marginalist fantasy by intimating in your title Republicans equate somehow with utter ignorance of modern culture.​
2. You omitted the anger of average people in both parties as loathing the lies of Joseph Biden, and his history of plagarism, extortion of foreign aid packages, and blatant, constant lying on and off the television and radio channels. Republicans are not forgetful. Like the elephant Republicans have an innate sense of doing the right thing and a hatred for doing the wrong thing; the right thing in Republican world is prospering the American people, challenging physicians to practice excellence and truthfulness in patient care, a kindly bedside manner with sick people, and cutting edge healing excellence. As not all Democrats are liars, Republicans meet lies with sabers drawn to get rid of lying to the public, which every last one of us disdain when the only modus operandi of Democrats is to win power at all costs, the truth be damned. Hidden agendas are avoided, Democrats abound in hidden agendas. So yes, they are differences, but in the sight of God, we reach out for his help when the lying we hear every day from the Oval Office, to help us be wise enough to end the lying to the American people, and to get rid of anuses who call others fascists when they're scurrying to sneak their way into the US Treasury using a foreign aid package to extort millions from who? The American people. Who? The American people. Who? The American people. And guess who figured out what Biden did to "earn" 5 megamilliondollar mansions, a shiny black corvette, and other bonuses their billionaire pals they buy with legislation? Yep. The American people. The American people favor honesty, truth, and prosperity. It's too bad the Democrat top cats use, use, use, use, use their power to evaporate prosperity at the US Treasury theft area.​
The American people, in a word, are sick and tired of having our pockets picked by the likes of Joe Biden who shares his prosperity only with members of his party and those who kiss his sorry ass. We're also ready to attack back with information the Democrats think they can hide forever, we're ready to murder lies, and we're tired of throwing up with Biden using his motherless son to do his filthy, dirty work. The tractor trailer that killed his first wife on the eve of his election win as a Senator, killed one of Hunter's siblings, left one completely handicapped, and almost killed Hunter too. I won't mention that Joseph Biden was a tractor trailer driver before he became a politician whose claim to fame dwelt upon his good looks, perjuring other people's writings and ideas, and a shitload of lies to the sewer. Oh, and the cops at the scene of Mrs. Biden's death felt there was something screwy about the whole incident, and their questions were never answered by the new senator who avoided them like the plague. Nobody needs to remember that, do they, utterly serious dblack.​

Oh, what a tangled web you weave when all you do is lie, deceive.

1. You lumped all Republicans into your marginalist fantasy by intimating in your title Republicans equate somehow with utter ignorance of modern culture.​
2. You omitted the anger of average people in both parties as loathing the lies of Joseph Biden, and his history of plagarism, extortion of foreign aid packages, and blatant, constant lying on and off the television and radio channels. Republicans are not forgetful. Like the elephant Republicans have an innate sense of doing the right thing and a hatred for doing the wrong thing; the right thing in Republican world is prospering the American people, challenging physicians to practice excellence and truthfulness in patient care, a kindly bedside manner with sick people, and cutting edge healing excellence. As not all Democrats are liars, Republicans meet lies with sabers drawn to get rid of lying to the public, which every last one of us disdain when the only modus operandi of Democrats is to win power at all costs, the truth be damned. Hidden agendas are avoided, Democrats abound in hidden agendas. So yes, they are differences, but in the sight of God, we reach out for his help when the lying we hear every day from the Oval Office, to help us be wise enough to end the lying to the American people, and to get rid of anuses who call others fascists when they're scurrying to sneak their way into the US Treasury using a foreign aid package to extort millions from who? The American people. Who? The American people. Who? The American people. And guess who figured out what Biden did to "earn" 5 megamilliondollar mansions, a shiny black corvette, and other bonuses their billionaire pals they buy with legislation? Yep. The American people. The American people favor honesty, truth, and prosperity. It's too bad the Democrat top cats use, use, use, use, use their power to evaporate prosperity at the US Treasury theft area.​
The American people, in a word, are sick and tired of having our pockets picked by the likes of Joe Biden who shares his prosperity only with members of his party and those who kiss his sorry ass. We're also ready to attack back with information the Democrats think they can hide forever, we're ready to murder lies, and we're tired of throwing up with Biden using his motherless son to do his filthy, dirty work. The tractor trailer that killed his first wife on the eve of his election win as a Senator, killed one of Hunter's siblings, left one completely handicapped, and almost killed Hunter too. I won't mention that Joseph Biden was a tractor trailer driver before he became a politician whose claim to fame dwelt upon his good looks, perjuring other people's writings and ideas, and a shitload of lies to the sewer. Oh, and the cops at the scene of Mrs. Biden's death felt there was something screwy about the whole incident, and their questions were never answered by the new senator who avoided them like the plague. Nobody needs to remember that, do they, utterly serious dblack.​
Exactly. You're so fed up with Democrats that you're willing to turn to anyone who will fight back. Anyone. That's the problem.

Forum List

Back