DeSantis Goes Full Fascist

Your question is stupid. Corporations make mistakes all the time. Thats why you should stay out of the market if you are risk averse, or fucking stupid.

Buds mistake was in misjudging the level of civilisation in their market.

If you want state control of corporations vote for ron.
If Bud Light wants to ignore their feduciary responsibilities then they should have to answer

If Bud Light wants to ignore their feduciary responsibilities then they should have to answer

So, if a company ignored their "feduciary" responsibilities, and lost money promoting a conservative message - pro-life let's say - do you think DeSantis would sue them? Would you want him to?

C'mon. This little dance just makes you look silly.

So, if a company ignored their "feduciary" responsibilities, and lost money promoting a conservative message - pro-life let's say - do you think DeSantis would sue them? Would you want him to?

C'mon. This little dance just makes you look silly.
Me? I’m not the one screaming “fascist” at everyone you disagree with.

Well, here, I pretty much always expect a lot of idiotic partisan trolling, regardless of what I post.
Pointing out your incorrect use of political terms is neither partisan nor is it trolling

The very piece you used is HIGHLY partisan in the way of framed the entire issue so dishonestly.

It simplified DeSantis positions down to the level that those like you could understand by framing him as anti-gay and then it lied about one of his bills by calling it "don't say gay"

How odd that you complain about idiotic partisanship while indulging in it big time.

Me? I’m not the one screaming “fascist” at everyone you disagree with.
That's a diversion. Can you answer my question?

If a company ignored their "feduciary" responsibilities, and lost money promoting a conservative message - pro-life let's say - do you think DeSantis would sue them? Would you want him to?

That's a diversion. Can you answer my question?

If a company ignored their "feduciary" responsibilities, and lost money promoting a conservative message - pro-life let's say - do you think DeSantis would sue them? Would you want him to?
The question is irrelevant

The very piece you posted used very telltale partisan framing techniques.
Then, by all means, post another. There were many articles on the same issue. I just picked one at random. Pick one with framing you like.

It's the actually policy proposals that matter.

The question is irrelevant
It's perfectly relevant and it shows that you're a flaming hypocrite. And a very short-sighted one. If you think government should have this kind of power, it will be used against you.

Let's talk about fascism, kids.

Which are the actions of a fascist:

Telling some people they are non-essential or treating everybody the same?

Allowing people to congregate freely at their place of worship or preventing them from doing so?

Allowing people to raise their children or demand they abdicate such responsibility to an all-powerful state?

Forcing people to inject unproven substances into their bodies or allowing them the choice?

You want to see the REAL fascists, folks? If you support options b instead of a, all you need to do is mosey on into your bathroom, find the sink and look directly ahead.

Let's talk about fascism, kids.

Which are the actions of a fascist:

Telling some people they are non-essential or treating everybody the same?
a
Allowing people to congregate freely at their place of worship or preventing them from doing so?
b
Allowing people to raise their children or demand they abdicate such responsibility to an all-powerful state?
b
Forcing people to inject unproven substances into their bodies or allowing them the choice?
a
You want to see the REAL fascists, folks? If you support options b instead of a, all you need to do is mosey on into your bathroom, find the sink and look directly ahead.
?? You're not making sense. I support freedom from vaccination mandates and I support treating everyone the same (both 'b' answers). How are those fascist positions?

Last edited:
The culture-warrior-in-chief is now going after Budweiser. Does have any conception of how a free markets work? Does he get the distinction between a business and government? At all?

I think he probably does, but he knows this will give the maga fascists hard-ons and make for juicy headlines, so he doesn't give a shit.

Question is, will you dumb motherfuckers fall for it?

Of course you will!

What lawsuit?

a

b

b

a

?? You're not making sense. I support freedom from vaccination mandates and I support treating everyone the same (both 'b' answers). How are those fascist positions?
a

b

b

a

You are right. I mixed up the options. I reversed a few.

In any case, allowing people to make their own choices is the key.

DeSantis supports them doing so in all these instances.

Last edited:
I'll take that as a "Yes, I'm stupid and scared. I'll vote for him if he's nominated. I don't care that he's a fascist."
Work on that comprehension problem.
What is your definition of fascist?
Anything he disagrees with.
You MAGA halfwits opened up wide when "woke" was shoved down your gullets by scum like DeSantis who thought he could ride that wave into D.C. Joke's on him as he can't even put a dent into a dirtbag like Trump's campaign despite him being under indictment.

You MAGA jackasses really enjoy supporting losers & cement heads like Trump & DeSantis, don't you?
You really should work on correcting your stupidity.

Forum List

Back