DeSantis Goes Full Fascist

You can cowardly “laugh” at my post but you have no reply? Explain yourself. Why is it okay to hope people go to hell based on their politics?

That’s what sets Christians apart, they don’t want their “enemies” to be damned. The non-Christian modernists want their political enemies to suffer, we are better than that.

Explain yourself, or are you not much religious
I don't have to explain shit to you. Blow it out your ass.

Right wingers are not going to vote for him

Nope ...millions will sit it out ...they don't recognize the country anymore and they've been lied to for far to long
Lol, you scum are the ones slobbering on the media knob.

DeSantis is an actual authoritarian. Trump plays one within his mental illness for acceptance and protection, but DeSantis appears to be the real deal.

Imagine if DeSantis had Trump's illness. He WOULD be shooting people on Fifth Avenue.
The disturbing thing is that the party supporting this shit is the one that, traditionally, nominally, we rely on to push back against intrusive statist government. But now they're all in on it. Both parties are now willing to trash the principles of liberty and limited government, as long it scores them points in the "culture war".

DeSantis is no fool.

Sleepy Joe and his buddies at Bud Light are the enemy, not the millions of little Trumpsters.

It would be totally foolish for DeSantis to attack the base. And although I am sure that doing so would give leftists a hardon, the key is to defeat the Biden Bribery Clique,not the GOP base, in 2024.
There’s no link between Joe Biden and Bud Light

The culture-warrior-in-chief is now going after Budweiser. Does have any conception of how a free markets work? Does he get the distinction between a business and government? At all?

I think he probably does, but he knows this will give the maga fascists hard-ons and make for juicy headlines, so he doesn't give a shit.

Question is, will you dumb motherfuckers fall for it?

Of course you will!

So he going after Bud? Maybe he should go after the manager's of the pension fund. Bud didn't take employee money to invest, whoever manages it did.

Meatball better worry about the this state's high inflation rate and most notably homeowner's insurance. I know there is not a lot he can do with most insurance companies but he certainly can shore up Citizen's (state run insurance company) with all the money he's been throwing away on everything that doesn't matter to most.

The culture-warrior-in-chief is now going after Budweiser. Does have any conception of how a free markets work? Does he get the distinction between a business and government? At all?
I think he does. The thing is.........he's way behind in the polls. Being a culture warrior is his schtick. He doesn't have anything else to run on of distinction. Besides, it's clear he is consumed by the anti-woke mind virus.

I think he probably does, but he knows this will give the maga fascists hard-ons and make for juicy headlines, so he doesn't give a shit.

Of course you will!

I don't even think desantis knows what a fascist is. However, I do agree that what's the point of going after private businesses. Let the consumers make that choice and we've seen the consumers make their choice.

I think he does. The thing is.........he's way behind in the polls. Being a culture warrior is his schtick. He doesn't have anything else to run on of distinction. Besides, it's clear he is consumed by the anti-woke mind virus.
It's like he's doubling down on what's not working. I read somewhere that he's real smart. I must have stumbled into some fake news site.

Of course you will!

Don’t “fascists” champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders?
Are you Libs sure you know what fascism is?

I don't have to explain shit to you. Blow it out your ass.
A debate forum is actually where one explains their point/reasoning. That’s what it’s designed to do.. and yet, you’re here, using your time, but not participating?

Of course you will!

I think this is great. It is what I call a Purity Purge.

When a Dictatorial leader manages to assume full command. When he’s won. There is a purge of supporters whom the dictator sees as a threat. This purge also takes place, much earlier, if the dictator is losing.

As has been mentioned many times, the employees and company of InBev and Anheuser Busch are by a wide majority, Republicans. Roughly 70% of their political donations goes to Republicans and their PAC’s.

The employees similarly donate and support Republicans. What DeSantis and the rest of the Radical Right are doing is full blown Purity Purge. Turning on their supporters for not being determined, radical enough.

Since DeSantis is not President it tells me that not only is he losing. He knows he is losing.

Frankly DeSantis is the greatest gift the Democrats could have gotten. If they aren’t saying it yet, they will be soon. Thank God for Radical Ron.

Unlike RFK jr. Ron is dragging the entire Republican field down. Trump has gone from a slim favorite over Biden to losing worse than he did in 2020 in polling.

So yes. I’m happy to see this. Maybe if the Radicals are defeated this time the Republicans will return to the common sense Conservative ideals that served so well in the past. The smart people over the demagogue.

The disturbing thing is that the party supporting this shit is the one that, traditionally, nominally, we rely on to push back against intrusive statist government. But now they're all in on it. Both parties are now willing to trash the principles of liberty and limited government, as long it scores them points in the "culture war".
Why are you sitting back and expecting/ relying on someone else to push back on something you won’t?

Forum List

Back