DeSantis Goes Full Fascist

But America needs morals.
Then get some

NYPICHPDPICT000014193756.jpg

The culture-warrior-in-chief is now going after Budweiser. Does have any conception of how a free markets work? Does he get the distinction between a business and government? At all?

I think he probably does, but he knows this will give the maga fascists hard-ons and make for juicy headlines, so he doesn't give a shit.

Question is, will you dumb motherfuckers fall for it?

Of course you will!

What’s fascist about what he said he was doing?

Oh look, another leftist piece of shit.
You can cowardly “laugh” at my post but you have no reply? Explain yourself. Why is it okay to hope people go to hell based on their politics?

That’s what sets Christians apart, they don’t want their “enemies” to be damned. The non-Christian modernists want their political enemies to suffer, we are better than that.

Explain yourself, or are you not much religious

Businesses that rely on the investments of others should have a fiduciary duty to those investors and make business decisions that are targeted to protecting investments rather than mucking about in partisan politics. DeSantis is right to be concerned about the losses caused to Florida's pension funds because Bud Light wanted to promote themselves as woke. Bud Light's wounds are self inflicted.

The culture-warrior-in-chief is now going after Budweiser. Does have any conception of how a free markets work? Does he get the distinction between a business and government? At all?

I think he probably does, but he knows this will give the maga fascists hard-ons and make for juicy headlines, so he doesn't give a shit.

Of course you will!

DeSantis is an actual authoritarian. Trump plays one within his mental illness for acceptance and protection, but DeSantis appears to be the real deal.

Imagine if DeSantis had Trump's illness. He WOULD be shooting people on Fifth Avenue.

Of course you will!

Right wingers are not going to vote for him

Nope ...millions will sit it out ...they don't recognize the country anymore and they've been lied to for far to long

Forum List

Back