DeSantis Likes to Call His War on Workers War on Wokeness/For These Same Workers, Hospitals Have Become the New Steel Mills — Minus the Strong Unions

The employer of School Teachers are the fucking taxpayers, CF.

Old women who are reduced to eating cat food so they can pay their school taxes.

Rather rich of you to call those broads "greedy", but not the hotshot goombas hanging out at the Italian Club who run the teachers' union. Why do you think they old taxpaying dames are "greedy" "exploiters"?

The teachers who are employed by the government are nonetheless workers, human beings selling their labor power to an employer, hence they should have the right to unionize. You don't lose your labor rights, human rights, or the right to collectively bargain your terms of employment with an employer, just because you're employed by the government. I say that as a communist. Even in the Soviet Union, there were labor unions and everyone worked for the state. There were no strikes in the USSR, after the 1930s, but there were still a lot of benefits to being unionized, even in the USSR. Just because you work for the government doesn't bar you from being part of a union.

Last edited:
Nope
That is false.
In the five years since the U.S. Supreme Court struck down key parts of the Voting Rights Act, nearly a thousand polling places have been shuttered across the country, many of them in southern black communities.

The trend continues: This year alone, 10 counties with large black populations in Georgia closed polling spots after a white elections consultant recommended they do so to save money.

Counties across the country continue to eliminate polling places. Just last month, Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson, a Republican, removed 170, mostly Democratic voting precincts from Lake County — home to the state’s largest Latino and second-largest black communities.
Election officials in a rural Georgia county are weighing plans to close all but one polling place ahead of this year’s elections, alarming local voting and civil rights groups.

But the deliberations by the Lincoln County elections board have reverberated far beyond this Georgia community of roughly 7,700 northwest of Augusta. The county is one of six in this battleground state that have disbanded or reconfigured their local election boards in the last year, thanks to recently passed bills by the Republican-controlled Georgia General Assembly.

Several Democrats have been tossed off the boards. One reconstituted board eliminated Sunday voting during a recent municipal election – an option popular among Black churchgoers.

We hope you run DeSantis because he is some more kind of DeStupid.

Florida residents think otherwise…overwhemingly. Admittedly, he would have to overcome the pure stupidity and corruption in swing states like PA that elected a guy like Fetterman.

In the five years since the U.S. Supreme Court struck down key parts of the Voting Rights Act, nearly a thousand polling places have been shuttered across the country, many of them in southern black communities.

The trend continues: This year alone, 10 counties with large black populations in Georgia closed polling spots after a white elections consultant recommended they do so to save money.

Counties across the country continue to eliminate polling places. Just last month, Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson, a Republican, removed 170, mostly Democratic voting precincts from Lake County — home to the state’s largest Latino and second-largest black communities.
Election officials in a rural Georgia county are weighing plans to close all but one polling place ahead of this year’s elections, alarming local voting and civil rights groups.

But the deliberations by the Lincoln County elections board have reverberated far beyond this Georgia community of roughly 7,700 northwest of Augusta. The county is one of six in this battleground state that have disbanded or reconfigured their local election boards in the last year, thanks to recently passed bills by the Republican-controlled Georgia General Assembly.

Several Democrats have been tossed off the boards. One reconstituted board eliminated Sunday voting during a recent municipal election – an option popular among Black churchgoers.
Odd....https://sos.ga.gov/news/university-georgia-poll-finds-99-georgia-voters-reported-no-issue-casting-ballot

University of Georgia Poll Finds 99% of Georgia Voters Reported No Issue Casting Ballot​

It would seem your fear mongering propaganda, doesn't match up with reality.

DeSantis will be finding out soon, that America isn't Florida.
There are many people who work that get paid in employment the same or near it with others who are bums. So America is done. As many will start to regress in in quality. Imagine the SLS solid rocket exploding. At four billion dollars a launch there are a lot of bums. Well, it is for us all.

Odd....https://sos.ga.gov/news/university-georgia-poll-finds-99-georgia-voters-reported-no-issue-casting-ballot

University of Georgia Poll Finds 99% of Georgia Voters Reported No Issue Casting Ballot​

It would seem your fear mongering propaganda, doesn't match up with reality.

For as "devious" as the "voter suppression" as been, it sure has been ineffective.

Considering how the libs were able to elect a Wife Beater last year to the senate, the GOP tactics don't seem to be working at all.

NO, it isn't.
CRT isn't even being taught in our schools, and republicans are going apeshit, about it.
Just don't mention it, because "I don't want to hear or read about slavery or racism", by white people.
Just like Trump claiming to be least racist person, you ever met, you ever interviewed, in the room...........EVER.
Racist don't want to hear they're racist.
:rolleyes: :blahblah::cuckoo: It'll all be ok there buddy.....:itsok::fu:

Sure...most people love teachers....according to Huffington Post. That's your first fail.

Second fail: teachers only have a VERY limited right to self-expression on the job. I'm not going to curse, for example, or tell my students things not fit for minors. I'm not going to "self-express" by wearing inappropriate clothing, or a shirt that says EFF OFF or something.

The children we teach are NOT our children. If liberal teachers cannot handle that truth, they should get out now.
IF Teachers who express extreme values hard left or hard right were expected to balance their agenda that would be one thing.
But the reality SHOWN BY POSTS on this board is,
that if you have hard right thinking you support the tripe coming from your extremes,
and disavow everything else.
EXTREMES HURT EVERY ONE.

like obama only served half a term as US Senator? So?
Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida on Wednesday said he wouldn't be running for president in 2024 because he's busy making sure "people are not supporting critical race theory."

DeSantis made this statement during an interview with the Fox News host Sean Hannity.

"I'm not considering anything beyond doing my job. We got a lot of stuff going on in Florida. I'm going to be running for reelection next year," DeSantis said in reply to Hannity's question on whether he was considering a presidential run.
Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis refused to say whether he plans to run for president in 2024, a bid that would land right in the middle of his second term as governor.

Democratic Florida gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist pressed DeSantis on the issue during an election debate Monday night. DeSantis is among the most popular Republicans in the country and has scored high in mock-up polls of a potential Republican primary,

"Why don’t you look in the eyes of the people of Florida and say to them, if you’re reelected, you will serve a full four-year term as governor. Yes or no? "Yes or no, Ron?" Crist asked during the debate.

"I know that Charlie is itching to talk about 2024 and Joe Biden.

No, Charlie didn't.
Charlie was asking you, a direct question.

But I just want to make things very, very clear: The only worn-out old donkey I’m looking to put out to pasture is Charlie Crist," DeSantis responded.
"Very, very clear", you're determined NOT to answer the question.

In Florida, Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis won reelection by a wide margin, reinforcing his position as a strong contender for the party's presidential nomination in 2024.

But DeSantis isn't showing signs that he is ready to officially announce his candidacy. He says he's focused on being governor and dismisses questions about presidential ambitions.

NO, just like his greedy, daddy.
DuhSantis only focus is on $$$.

Space entrepreneur Robert Bigelow donated $10 million to the reelection campaign of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Thursday, according to the Friends of Ron DeSantis committee.

Bigelow sent the DeSantis campaign its largest contribution thus far on July 7, NBC News first reported.

Bigelow, the founder of Budget Suites of America, has also invested in other projects including Bigelow Aerospace and National Institute for Discovery Science.

Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida on Wednesday said he wouldn't be running for president in 2024 because he's busy making sure "people are not supporting critical race theory."

DeSantis made this statement during an interview with the Fox News host Sean Hannity.

"I'm not considering anything beyond doing my job. We got a lot of stuff going on in Florida. I'm going to be running for reelection next year," DeSantis said in reply to Hannity's question on whether he was considering a presidential run.
Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis refused to say whether he plans to run for president in 2024, a bid that would land right in the middle of his second term as governor.

Democratic Florida gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist pressed DeSantis on the issue during an election debate Monday night. DeSantis is among the most popular Republicans in the country and has scored high in mock-up polls of a potential Republican primary,

"Why don’t you look in the eyes of the people of Florida and say to them, if you’re reelected, you will serve a full four-year term as governor. Yes or no? "Yes or no, Ron?" Crist asked during the debate.

"I know that Charlie is itching to talk about 2024 and Joe Biden.

No, Charlie didn't.
Charlie was asking you, a direct question.

But I just want to make things very, very clear: The only worn-out old donkey I’m looking to put out to pasture is Charlie Crist," DeSantis responded.
"Very, very clear", you're determined NOT to answer the question.

In Florida, Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis won reelection by a wide margin, reinforcing his position as a strong contender for the party's presidential nomination in 2024.

But DeSantis isn't showing signs that he is ready to officially announce his candidacy. He says he's focused on being governor and dismisses questions about presidential ambitions.

NO, just like his greedy, daddy.
DuhSantis only focus is on $$$.

Space entrepreneur Robert Bigelow donated $10 million to the reelection campaign of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Thursday, according to the Friends of Ron DeSantis committee.

Bigelow sent the DeSantis campaign its largest contribution thus far on July 7, NBC News first reported.

Bigelow, the founder of Budget Suites of America, has also invested in other projects including Bigelow Aerospace and National Institute for Discovery Science.
that interview was in 2021….

No shit.
DuhSantis was waiting on the big check, for his governor re-election
like obama was waiting on the big check from his senate race? or xiden was in 2008 when he ran for reeelectiin in the senate and ran for rhe white house?

the presidential election is not til 2024…why wouldn’t he run for reelection in 2021? should he of just been unemployed and wait for a couple years? what a dumb thing to say

like obama was waiting on the big check from his senate race? or xiden was in 2008 when he ran for reeelectiin in the senate and ran for rhe white house?
NONE made claims they were NOT considering a presidential run, like DuhSantis did.
the presidential election is not til 2024…why wouldn’t he run for reelection in 2021?

should he of just been unemployed and wait for a couple years? what a dumb thing to say
Yes, it was.
DuhSantis lies............................. again.

NONE made claims they were NOT considering a presidential run, like DuhSantis did.

Yes, it was.
DuhSantis lies............................. again.

Man, you guys are REALLY scared of DeSantis, as you should be. If elected President, he would get us back on track, meaning, derail the lunatic liberal policies of the current administration.

Man, you guys are REALLY scared of DeSantis, as you should be. If elected President, he would get us back on track, meaning, derail the lunatic liberal policies of the current administration.
That's only because DuhSantis IS scary.
Like Trump/Hitler/ Mussolini scary.
Teabaggers love their fascist.

Forum List

Back