DeSantis Staten Island crowd seen as "small and unenthusiastic"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
DeSantis' inability to draw a huge crowd did not go unnoticed. The big question is, where's the charisma? Let's see if he can bring the excitement next time!
Here's what this top analyst said:
So interesting to watch FoxNews cover the small and unenthusiastic 139 person crowd in Staten Island for DeSantis, but stay as far away as possible from coverage of the thousands of people, many unable to get in, at the Club 47 event in West Palm Beach, Florida. I call FoxNews the RINO Network, and their DOWN BIG Ratings accurately reflect the name. If FAKE NEWS CNN was smart, which they're not, they'd go Conservative & “All Trump, All the Time,” like in 2016, and become a Ratings Juggernaut.” - Donald Trump

Desantis is in Democrat territory, showing the guts it takes to be a leader. Not like Biden who gets Namby Pamby interviews and gives speeches in front of hand picked supporters.
Trump won 62% of Staten Island votes, compared to Joe Biden's 37%.

Last edited:
It won't be easy for him. It won't be easy for any GOP nomimee, I am betting that whoever leads the Dems wins in 2024.

It won't be easy for him. It won't be easy for any GOP nomimee, I am betting that whoever leads the Dems wins in 2024.

Unless it is Biden. Biden is done unless it is Biden v. Trump in which case whoever has the most presidential VP will decide it since they are both older than dirt.

DeSantis' inability to draw a huge crowd did not go unnoticed.

No crowd could be smaller than what Biden drew, and he went on to be Resident of the White House.

And the Left have told me 100 times that crowd size like their penis size, do not matter.

No crowd could be smaller than what Biden drew, and he went on to be Resident of the White House.

And the Left have told me 100 times that crowd size like their penis size, do not matter.
Crowd size has not mattered since Bill Clinton.

Trump is WORSE than a million Hitlers.

DeSantis is worse than a million Trumps.

So Destantis is WORSE than a TRILLION HITLERS.

LIVING IN FLORIDA….I must be so oppressed and UNSAFE!

Cult fucks are something else.

Trump is WORSE than a million Hitlers.

DeSantis is worse than a million Trumps.

So Destantis is WORSE than a TRILLION HITLERS.

LIVING IN FLORIDA….I must be so oppressed and UNSAFE!

Cult fucks are something else.
ColonelAngus is the one with the nose severe anxiety about Trump attacking DeSantis. He replies with a nervous and incoherent "Dems hate Trump!", despite the thread being in agreement with Trump's attack of DeSantis' puny crowd.

If crowd size is unimportant, why is your Papa Trump bringing it up against DeSantis?

Crowd size has not mattered since Bill Clinton.

For Clinton, it was always quantity over quality...

GettyImages-1148368.jpg

Well well well, look who we have here - a hypocrite caught with their hand in the cookie jar! You can't just pretend you don't care about crowd sizes after bragging about your favorite candidate's massive turnout just 3 months ago. That's like saying you hate pizza but then ordering an extra-large pepperoni pie. Come on now, let's be real. Next thing you know, you'll be telling us you hate ice cream while secretly digging into a tub of Ben & Jerry's every night. Don't be a hypocrite, folks - it's not a good look!
Screenshot_20230222-014153_Firefox.jpg

^^^ Facts.

Fox is Murdoch and Murdoch is Establishment all the way. Whoever FoxNews pushes in the primary is the Establishment candidate.
Only in a conservative's mind a guy whose network allowed conspiracy theories about Democrats stealing the elections from Trump is "establishment" and "RINO"

Desantis is in Democrat territory, showing the guts it takes to be a leader. Not like Biden who gets Namby Pamby interviews and gives speeches in front of hand picked supporters.
Supporters? What supporters? Last I heard no one was coming to his speeches.

Forum List

Back