DeSantis Staten Island crowd seen as "small and unenthusiastic"

Well well well, look who we have here - a hypocrite caught with their hand in the cookie jar! You can't just pretend you don't care about crowd sizes after bragging about your favorite candidate's massive turnout just 3 months ago. That's like saying you hate pizza but then ordering an extra-large pepperoni pie. Come on now, let's be real. Next thing you know, you'll be telling us you hate ice cream while secretly digging into a tub of Ben & Jerry's every night. Don't be a hypocrite, folks - it's not a good look!
View attachment 759331
Why would any person ever attend a political rally? Something nobody can explain.

Why would any person ever attend a political rally? Something nobody can explain.
Why would anyone ever go to a concert?
Why would anyone ever go to a football game?
Why would anyone go to a broadway play?

To quote Joe: “Come on man!”

DeSantis' inability to draw a huge crowd did not go unnoticed. The big question is, where's the charisma? Let's see if he can bring the excitement next time!
Here's what this top analyst said:

I guess that’s what sad about republicans. A real platform comes in second to charisma. Just look at Trump running again. He doesn’t really have much of a platform this time around. He mostly just whines like the little bitch he is about past grievances. That’s enough for republican voters I guess.

Why would anyone ever go to a concert?
Why would anyone ever go to a football game?
Why would anyone go to a broadway play?

To quote Joe: “Come on man!”
Lol you guys attend Trump’s countless rallies because you’re in a cult. I mean for fuck sake, that moron still had rallies as president because he’s an insecure little bitch desperate for validation. You all went because you’re in a goddamn orange kool aid drinking UFO comet cult.

For Clinton, it was always quantity over quality...

View attachment 759330
Clinton couldn't take the fifth because at the time to do so would have been a terrible PR disaster.

But since Clinton was impeached for a statement that had nothing to do with Whitewater and only became a crime after he lied under oath...only a fool wouldn't take the fifth when getting a president under oath is now nothing but a free-for-all fish expedition.

When they get Biden under oath...all these folks howling about Trump taking the fifth will 100% defend Biden doing the same.

Situational ethics. It's going to be our downfall.

Lol you guys attend Trump’s countless rallies because you’re in a cult. I mean for fuck sake, that moron still had rallies as president because he’s an insecure little bitch desperate for validation. You all went because you’re in a goddamn orange kool aid drinking UFO comet cult.
Except for when Obama had huge rallies the left was full throated in their opinion that large rallies was a political winner.

Like I said...situational ethics. No core principles. Just whatever opinion the situation calls for...that is the opinion that is adopted.

So Billy000 ... It's your time to shine.

Were Obama supporters a cult?

Except for when Obama had huge rallies the left was full throated in their opinion that large rallies was a political winner.

Like I said...situational ethics. No core principles. Just whatever opinion the situation calls for...that is the opinion that is adopted.

So Billy000 ... It's your time to shine.

Were Obama supporters a cult?
Lol hey idiot all of these were part of his campaign and not while president. They were also a normal amount of rallies in general even if they pulled in big crowds.

DeSantis' inability to draw a huge crowd did not go unnoticed. The big question is, where's the charisma? Let's see if he can bring the excitement next time!
Here's what this top analyst said:

This is hilarious. Donald Trump is shitposting about the turnout at a DeSantis event when Trump's event two days ago barely filled a small conference room!

I love watching these assholes eat each other.

Lol hey idiot all of these were part of his campaign and not while president. They were also a normal amount of rallies in general even if they pulled in big crowds.
So totally different that Trump rallies...

Gotcha. ;)

These are a sample of 2009 rallies.

A whoooole list of them here:

Pick your poison...

Now, continue to prove your situational ethics and selective opinions.

Or...admit that Trump's rallies are no different than Obama's rallies.

My money is on you're inability to critically determine the flaws in your opinion.

Prove me right.

I guess that’s what sad about republicans. A real platform comes in second to charisma. Just look at Trump running again. He doesn’t really have much of a platform this time around. He mostly just whines like the little bitch he is about past grievances. That’s enough for republican voters I guess.
That
also, the spectacular Presidency that he just had.

Gotcha. ;)

Pick your poison...

My money is on you're inability to critically determine the flaws in your opinion.

Prove me right.
Hey idiot while these may have been rallies while president, they had a specific fucking purpose. They were to promote legislation. Trump just mindlessly held rallies for no goddamn reason. I love how you randomly google this shit and expect me to just assume you knew all about these beforehand lol

Also to be clear, just how many rallies from Obama compare to Trump? Do you even know?

Hey idiot while these may have been rallies while president, they had a specific fucking purpose. They were to promote legislation. Trump just mindlessly held rallies for no goddamn reason. I love how you randomly google this shit and expect me to just assume you knew all about these beforehand lol

Also to be clear, just how many rallies from Obama compare to Trump? Do you even know?

You are a proven idiot.
No one expects anything from you.

So did Trump's.

What do you think talked about? What he had done and what he wanted to do...to keep those things in the National spotlight and to keep his supporters enthusiasm and support for his agenda at high levels.

Especially as the gatekeepers in the Leftist Legacy Media were actively opposing him. His rallies allowed him to communicate with his supporters directly without allowing media "interpretation"...aka lies...to contort his message.

It's ironic that you cannot comprehend this fact...but call others idiots.

Last edited:

Gotcha. ;)

Pick your poison...

Prove me right.
“For example, during his first year in office in 2017, the president held 10 political rallies, averaging almost one a month. His first came in February of that year, less than a month after his inauguration.

For comparison, President Barack Obama was involved in his first political rally for another candidate six months after taking office.

In 2018, a midterm election year, President Trump held 40 rallies.

His El Paso stop marked his first political rally of 2019, but there will almost certainly be more to come.”

Fail.

So did Trump's.

What do you think talked about? What he had done and what he wanted to do...to keep those things in the spotlight.

It's ironic that you cannot comprehend this fact...but call others idiots.
He rambles like a goddamn moron with worthless word salad. Anyone with a basic IQ will close their eyes and think a 5th grader is talking.

Forum List

Back