DeSantis Staten Island crowd seen as "small and unenthusiastic"

Idiot, those clowns never won shit much less bercame president much less won with crowd sizes a billionth that of their opponent.
Exactly. I forced you to admit that your small-rally Ron Desantis will not win shit.

Exactly. I forced you to admit that your small-rally Ron Desantis will not win shit.

You "forced" me? Are you fucking delusional, moron? Are you smoking old rubber tires? I'd be the first person to tell you that DeSantis should be concerned for his tiny draw. After all, he's not a democrat where crowd sizes won't matter. He has no enormous cheat machine backing him up. I'm not even convinced yet how I feel about the guy other than I prefer him over any democrat.

But that's OK. I'm sure Trump is more popular than ever and getting more so every day that Bucktooth Bidden is in office pissing in the face of Americans.

You "forced" me? Are you fucking delusional, moron? Are you smoking old rubber tires? I'd be the first person to tell you that DeSantis should be concerned for his tiny draw. After all, he's not a democrat where crowd sizes won't matter. He has no enormous cheat machine backing him up. I'm not even convinced yet how I feel about the guy other than I prefer him over any democrat.

But that's OK. I'm sure Trump is more popular than ever and getting more so every day that Bucktooth Bidden is in office pissing in the face of Americans.
I forced you to poo poo Desantis again.
Mission accomplished.

Forum List

Back