DeSantis Staten Island crowd seen as "small and unenthusiastic"

He rambles like a goddamn moron with worthless word salad. Anyone with a basic IQ will close their eyes and think a 5th grader is talking.

Non sequitur.

First...Trump is unscripted...the guy says exactly what he thinks...

...not like Potatohead Biden, who is pumped full of Adderall and told to read words prepared by others off a teleprompter.

Second...this has nothing to do with what we are discussing.

Are you conceding that there is no difference between Obama rallies and Trump rallies...except that you cheer one and hate the other?

Last edited:
Non sequitur.

First...Trump is unscripted...the guy says exactly what he thinks...not like what Potatohead Biden is told to read off a teleprompter.

Second...this has nothing to do with what we are discussing.

Are you conceding that there is no difference?
It’s relevant because that’s how useless his rallies are. Everyone just becomes dumber. They serve no actual purpose.

It’s relevant because that’s how useless his rallies are. Everyone just becomes dumber. They serve no actual purpose.

Sorry...but you are running from the premise.

If Trump supporters are a cult because they attend rallies in large numbers...(your assertion)...then Obama supporters were ALSO a cult because they ALSO attended rallies in large numbers.

I think you see you can't have it both ways but to avoid admitting that fact...you are attempting to use a form of moving the goalpost.

That's not going to fly.

Sorry...but you are running from the premise.

If Trump supporters are a cult because they attend rallies in large numbers...(your assertion)...then Obama supporters were ALSO a cult because they ALSO attended rallies in large numbers.

I think you see you can't have it both ways but to avoid admitting that fact...you are attempting to use a form of moving the goalpost.

That's not going to fly.
Lol how am I running from the premise? You told me that was irrelevant and I explained that you were wrong. Trump has had COUNTLESS rallies. They are all goddman useless. He had like 50 within his first two years. People still flocked to them. My assertion was always that he had pointless goddamn rallies while he was president. How many people went to each one individually was secondary to that. It’s about the total he’s had for no goddamn reason.

I guess that’s what sad about republicans. A real platform comes in second to charisma. Just look at Trump running again. He doesn’t really have much of a platform this time around. He mostly just whines like the little bitch he is about past grievances. That’s enough for republican voters I guess.
Meanwhile Joe Potatohead will be running on a platform of fucking everything he touched up.

Just like The Worthless Negro told us "never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck things up". The only thing he ever got right in his pathetic life.

Lol how am I running from the premise? You told me that was irrelevant and I explained that you were wrong. Trump has had COUNTLESS rallies. They are all goddman useless. He had like 50 within his first two years. People still flocked to them. My assertion was always that he had pointless goddamn rallies while he was president. How many people went to each one individually was secondary to that. It’s about the total he’s had for no goddamn reason.
Once again you are attempting to pivot away from your assertion ...

Here it is again, in the event you have forgotten...

you guys attend Trump’s countless rallies because you’re in a cult.

Obama had countless rallies...and if he had had more, his supporters would have attended in droves.

Applying your assertion that supporters attending countless rallies equals membership in a cult...then Obama supporters were in a cult!

Just admit it or deny it.

When your logic is applied to yourself...does it fit?

If not... Then it is a false statement.

Once again you are attempting to pivot away from your assertion ...

Here it is again, in the event you have forgotten...

Obama had countless rallies...and if he had had more, his supporters would have attended in droves.

Applying your assertion that supporters attending countless rallies equals membership in a cult...then Obama supporters were in a cult!

Just admit it or deny it.

When your logic is applied to yourself...does it fit?

If not... Then it is a false statement.
Lol Obama didn’t have countless rallies you moron. I even proved that with a source. All you were originally saying about Obama was that he had big individual rallies. Trump’s are not only big but are a lot more. I mean my god, you even quoted me where I said “countless” lol

If crowd size is unimportant, why is your Papa Trump bringing it up against DeSantis?

Probably because the left have used that as their reason and justification 10,000 times since day 1 that a bozo like Biden could possibly win an open and fair election drawing rallies that looked like THIS:

BidenRally1400.jpg

While Trump was drawing crowds like this:

trump crowd.jpg

DeSantis' inability to draw a huge crowd did not go unnoticed. The big question is, where's the charisma? Let's see if he can bring the excitement next time!
He's just trying to fundraise with the Wall Street rightists.

You can't expect him to see enthusiasm in NYC ---- all their taxpayers are moving to Florida and DeSantis is busing illegals to New York.

Lol Obama didn’t have countless rallies you moron. I even proved that with a source. All you were originally saying about Obama was that he had big individual rallies. Trump’s are not only big but are a lot more. I mean my god, you even quoted me where I said “countless” lol
The reality just won't sink in will it.

I suspect it's willful ignorance...but it could simply be garden variety ignorance.

I'll try one more time.

If Obama had exactly as many rallies as Trump...DO YOU THINK HIS SUPPORTERS WOULD HAVE ATTENDED IN HUGE NUMBERS???

I'll answer for you...because the truth does not reside within you.

The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES.

So...using your own definition...either Obama supporters were also in a cult...or no supporter are a in cult.

There is no third option.

So choose.

Or don't and just call names because your argument is weak.

Either way hardly matters...the point is made and you cannot refute it.

Well well well, look who we have here - a hypocrite caught with their hand in the cookie jar!
You've caught nothing but your own dick in your hands, jackass.

You can't just pretend you don't care about crowd sizes
I have always cared about crowd size. Name me one person in history who ever won an election against his opponent other than Resident Biden without his popularity paralleling his crowds? Yeah, you can't fuckwad. You are so stupid you've misinterpreted my words, then tried to twist them around to use against me instead PROVING MY POINT!

And now you are desperately grasping at the issue horrified that so far, DeSantis ain't attracting many suggesting that Trump will again be the GOP nominee because you know Trump beat Biden the first time and will beat any democrat running again in '24.

In '24, I'll bet that Trump draws MORE people than ever while Biden is lucky if the parking lot attendant shows up to clean up after the mess left by his pig staff.

The reality just won't sink in will it.

I suspect it's willful ignorance...but it could simply be garden variety ignorance.

I'll try one more time.

If Obama had exactly as many rallies as Trump...DO YOU THINK HIS SUPPORTERS WOULD HAVE ATTENDED IN HUGE NUMBERS???

I'll answer for you...because the truth does not reside within you.

The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES.

So...using your own definition...either Obama supporters were also in a cult...or no supporter are a in cult.

There is no third option.

So choose.

Or don't and just call names because your argument is weak.

Either way hardly matters...the point is made and you cannot refute it.
Lol you are just mindlessly speculating based on no information. You have no idea how many people would attend his rallies if he had just as many. You’re not making a point. What you’re saying is completely useless lol

Lol you are just mindlessly speculating based on no information. You have no idea how many people would attend his rallies if he had just as many. You’re not making a point. What you’re saying is completely useless lol
Are you kidding?

Please say you're kidding.

The title of your reply should be "Tell me you are unable to critically extrapolate without telling me you are unable to critically extrapolate."

Are you kidding?

Please say you're kidding.

The title of your reply should be "Tell me you are unable to critically extrapolate without telling me you are unable to critically extrapolate."
Lol you got nothing.

You've caught nothing but your own dick in your hands, jackass.

I have always cared about crowd size. Name me one person in history who ever won an election against his opponent other than Resident Biden without his popularity paralleling his crowds?
Walter Mondale, Michael Dukakis and John Kerry.
1677103501218.gif

Forum List

Back