DeSantis will lose to Trump in the Primaries

Trump lies

He tells his followers those things and they believe him without question

Trump was pro-abortion when he was a playboy. He openly mocked the military when he dodged the draft and mocked POWs. He doesn’t give a shit about Jews or Israel unless he needs someone to cheat on his taxes, As a businesman, he screwed those who worked for him.

Don't fall for the lies Harry
trump fucked himself over....if the guy would have realized he isnt the head of his hotels, that he is now the president of the whole country and now he is going to have people who disagreed with him and learn how to talk to them instead of berating those who do,he would have blown biden out the fucking race and would still be the president.....in politics you have to learn how to deal with people,he was to used to firing those kind of people....because of that we have joe biden and worse kamala harris....fuck donald trump....

When a leftist makes a post about America, the Republic, Trump, or how no one is trying to take guns away. I view it the same as the email I keep getting from Fed ex about a package that I have been sent but they can't deliver it because of an incorrect address and I have to do is click on the package number to take me to fed ex website
SMH

Trump lies

He tells his followers those things and they believe him without question

Trump was pro-abortion when he was a playboy. He openly mocked the military when he dodged the draft and mocked POWs. He doesn’t give a shit about Jews or Israel unless he needs someone to cheat on his taxes, As a businesman, he screwed those who worked for him.
Biden king of lies

And don't forget DeSatan is an even bigger coward than tRump 😉.
You’re correct. A “ coward” is against CRT , Teaching about the Transgender Lifestyle to elementary School students, Mandatory Vaccination, and keeping businesses and schools open, and against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

trump fucked himself over....if the guy would have realized he isnt the head of his hotels, that he is now the president of the whole country and now he is going to have people who disagreed with him and learn how to talk to them instead of berating those who do,he would have blown biden out the fucking race and would still be the president.....in politics you have to learn how to deal with people,he was to used to firing those kind of people....because of that we have joe biden and worse kamala harris....fuck donald trump....
Much of what you see as Trump's fault was nothing but lies the democrats created. Trump ain't perfect but he is the best man for this time and place.

You’re correct. A “ coward” is against CRT , Teaching about the Transgender Lifestyle to elementary School students, Mandatory Vaccination, and keeping businesses and schools open, and against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
Why have so many of his laws and actions been overturned? Why didn't the coward show up when the prosecutor he fired wrongly got re-enstated by the courts? Why, because he is a blowhard coward.

Much of what you see as Trump's fault was nothing but lies the democrats created. Trump ain't perfect but he is the best man for this time and place.

Most was just repeating what Trump himself, said

his big fucking mouth made just about every thing happening to him worse....the guy did not know when to shut the fuck up...he is one president who needed a spokesperson....there is a difference between being head of your company and being the president.....the citizens of the country can fire your ass...something i guess he never thought about...

his big fucking mouth made just about every thing happening to him worse....the guy did not know when to shut the fuck up...he is one president who needed a spokesperson....there is a difference between being head of your company and being the president.....the citizens of the country can fire your ass...something i guess he never thought about...

It is funny how in 2016, his supporters looked at his antics and said…….Once he is elected, he will act Presidential, you will see

Once he became President, Trump became more of a bully and more childish in his rants.

Forum List

Back