desert eagle .50 cailber handgun

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
hubby wants me to get a handgun....so i showed him this one.....his response 'have you lost your mind'? i have to prove to him i can handle the kick......

i am thinking wrist braces.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du2sy1FBhK8]Desert Eagle .50 Caliber Handgun - YouTube[/ame]

In our concealed carry classes, we were advised to arm ourselves with the largest caliber/framed handgun that we could comfortably and confidently handle. But no matter what it is, become intimately familiar with it and as proficient as possible.

And even though some states don't require instruction (or require very little) I highly recommend it.
Private instructors also have many other classes available like emergency preparedness, gunshot wound basics, tactical, home defense, etc.

he just needs to take the hint....i am not into carrying....i just think its overkill when everyone else is carrying....in the summer...i remind my coworkers that we are not shooting anyone that day.....give them the work with me on this speech lol

i agree that i would want to take more classes...i am comfie with shotguns and rifles.....but handguns ...well its been a long time since i carried a hand gun...little pearl handle 25....

Well there are plenty more people here who know more about this stuff than I do. I suppose they'll chime in. I learned about stance, draw, grip, aim, and trigger pull. We corrected each after different 5-shot groupings. It improved my accuracy a lot.

o gun chat is fun....and i like when everyone joins in....why not?

so i ask the hubby ...why doesnt he get a cc permit.....he doesnt have time???

I forget which of the Carolinas you live in, but it looks like No Carolina does require instruction classes. Not specific on the amount of hours. And only $80? They're milking us for $150 here in IL ville.

hubby wants me to get a handgun....so i showed him this one.....his response 'have you lost your mind'? i have to prove to him i can handle the kick......

i am thinking wrist braces.....

Desert Eagle .50 Caliber Handgun - YouTube

I've fired one, twice...... That was one time too many. .45 cal is the highest caliber pistol I'm interested in using.

you are old and weak....says the older and weaker one.....he reminds me i cant handle the slightest pain to my hands.....

Well there are plenty more people here who know more about this stuff than I do. I suppose they'll chime in. I learned about stance, draw, grip, aim, and trigger pull. We corrected each after different 5-shot groupings. It improved my accuracy a lot.
Not to mention the different firing positions, weaver vs isosceles.

I also found the part where the instructor taught us how to figure out which is our dominant eye extremely helpful.

Forum List

Back