🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Desmond Tutu has passed

It sure didn't take very long for this thread to turn into a shit show, did it

I must be the only one here willing to acknowledge the evil of actual apartheid in South Africa while opposing the inherently antisemitic nature of its misuse in being applied to the most persecuted people on the face of the Earth.

Of course, everyone expresses one's sympathies to the Archbishop's family and friends.

But since this message board allows unpopular opinions, I would like to say that maybe the Archbishop could have accomplished more if he had supported a gradual transition to majority rule.

From what I have read, South Africa is experiencing severe economic problems and much unpleasantness between the remaining South Africans of Caucasian background and all other South Africans.

Maybe the transition would have been more successful if stretched over 25 or 50 years so that the vast majority could be more carefully integrated into society.
Fuck that. Whites didn't gradually take power in S. Africa. Whites should not have done what they did there. It gets real old reading this kind of bullshit from whites who are racists. Whites in south Africa created the animosity held against them. There never should have been any transition. Whites immigrating into South Africa should have assimilated into the existing culture in South Africa. So no, Tutu did the right thing and black south africans have a right to be pissed off at whites there.

Not one of you white racists here would be talking this slow transition crap if a white nation had been colonized by blacks and things went as they did in South Africa. You raggedy motherfuckers had one country do a Brexit just because a few non whites were immigrating into the U.K. You bitches are whining about being replaced when nobody is colonizing white countries.

So no, fuck a slow transition. Be glad black South Africans didn't pull a Mau Mau on whitrs there.

No he wasn't. Israel's neighbors have targeted Israel for genocide for going on five thousand years. :rolleyes-41:
Bullshit. Stop supporting everything the Israeli government does.

Bullshit. Stop supporting everything the Israeli government does.
I have a very reliable history resource at my fingertips, sir. It goes way back and is reinforced by the Tablets of Sumer, little-known heiroglyphics, scrolls, and geological finds. I'm sorry the Israelis make your blood boil. You might try yoga or meditative prayers if you are seeking universal reconciliation. War hasn't resolved the whoIam issues in the Middle East entangled mass murders of the 20th century.

I have a very reliable history resource at my fingertips, sir. It goes way back and is reinforced by the Tablets of Sumer, little-known heiroglyphics, scrolls, and geological finds. I'm sorry the Israelis make your blood boil. You might try yoga or meditative prayers if you are seeking universal reconciliation. War hasn't resolved the whoIam issues in the Middle East entangled mass murders of the 20th century.
I don't have to meditate. The government of Israel is run by evil men.

Forum List

Back