Desperate Californians seek succession from the loony left state

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Frustrated residents from one of California’s most populous counties recently voted to study succession from the state, citing surging crime rates and the increased cost of living, the Associated Press reported.

By a narrow margin, alienated voters in San Bernardino County voted for local officials to study the possibility of forming a new state. The 20,000 square mile county is home to approximately 2.2 million people.

Some residents in the county feel that failing Democratic policies have destroyed the county’s affordability, increased homelessness, and caused a rise in crime. Meanwhile, California residents pay among the highest taxes in the country.

The Left will never allow this, but just because you can't win a war does not mean you should not fight.

Good luck California.

In fact, I view the same plight for the entire country right now with the same loons running the country. Soon the country will become California.

Then what?

The Left will never allow this, but just because you can't win a war does not mean you should not fight.
Well said to that in particular .

Apart from self respect, just think of having to lie about your history when faced by your innocent children and grand children -- if you bottled the challenge .

I can get by because I have none . Possibly fortunate. . God moves mysteriously .

San Bernardino has never been a "garden" spot.....even last century they were not a great place and had lots of crime....

Frustrated residents from one of California’s most populous counties recently voted to study succession from the state, citing surging crime rates and the increased cost of living, the Associated Press reported.

By a narrow margin, alienated voters in San Bernardino County voted for local officials to study the possibility of forming a new state. The 20,000 square mile county is home to approximately 2.2 million people.

Some residents in the county feel that failing Democratic policies have destroyed the county’s affordability, increased homelessness, and caused a rise in crime. Meanwhile, California residents pay among the highest taxes in the country.

Good luck California.

In fact, I view the same plight for the entire country right now with the same loons running the country. Soon the country will become California.

Then what?

Great idea.

There are a few people in California I actually like.

Hate seeing them stuck there.

you ever been to San Bernardino?....lots of biker gangs like the Vagos....its not a very nice area....

NO!!!!!!!!!

I have managed to stay out of Californica except for one year that my family lived there when I was a child.

It was like a bizarre foreign country. I did my time and fled back to civilization.

NO!!!!!!!!!

I have managed to stay out of Californica except for one year that my family lived there when I was a child.

It was like a bizarre foreign country. I did my time and fled back to civilization.

at one time California may have been the best place to live......the cal of today aint nothing like what they once were...

Forum List

Back