Desperate Rat Media Turns To Juvenile Gossip

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Unable to lay a glove on the President with their avalanche of lies and distortions, MSLSD anchor Joe Scarborough hit's bottom. The former RINO, now under the spell of the "Morning Joe" co-whore he's now engaged to, claims Kellyanne "hates" Trump and trashes him behind his back. :lol:

Middle-school stuff...it's all they can do at this point, while Trump dances circles around them. They're trying to turn the people around him against each other to foster mistrust and enrage him. So far, no good. But they'll keep trying.....what else do they have to talk about? Meanwhile, Kellyanne keeps up the good fight while faggots like Anderson Cooper roll their eyes at her.

anderson-cooper-kellyanne-conway.jpg

Mika and Joe: Kellyanne Conway Secretly Hates Donald Trump ‘Doing This For The Money’

• Banned
Unable to lay a glove on the President with their avalanche of lies and distortions, MSLSD anchor Joe Scarborough hit's bottom. The former RINO, now under the spell of the "Morning Joe" co-whore he's now engaged to, claims Kellyanne "hates" Trump and trashes him behind his back. :lol:

Middle-school stuff...it's all they can do at this point, while Trump dances circles around them. They're trying to turn the people around him against each other to foster mistrust and enrage him. So far, no good. But they'll keep trying.....what else do they have to talk about? Meanwhile, Kellyanne keeps up the good fight while faggots like Anderson Cooper roll their eyes at her.

anderson-cooper-kellyanne-conway.jpg

Mika and Joe: Kellyanne Conway Secretly Hates Donald Trump ‘Doing This For The Money’

:confused-84:

now msnbc is saying kellyanne secretly hates trump. if it were a secret, why would she be making those gestures to a media that hates him?

The other major breaking story over the weekend about our democracy failing was that Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream and everyone else gets 1. What a dictator!

now msnbc is saying kellyanne secretly hates trump. if it were a secret, why would she be making those gestures to a media that hates him?

Huh?

the hosts for MSNBC were on the air saying kellyanne conway - when done talking about trump and the cameras were off (are they ever really off during a live broadcast? how many times do we hear someone caught on "off" mics and so forth) - was saying she needed a shower, made "i hate trump" type noises (not sure what those are, but they seem to feel she did it) and so on.

this is fake news. they have zero evidence, it's heresay at best, but yet, there they are on the news making this up as they go.

• Banned

Huh?

the hosts for MSNBC were on the air saying kellyanne conway - when done talking about trump and the cameras were off (are they ever really off during a live broadcast? how many times do we hear someone caught on "off" mics and so forth) - was saying she needed a shower, made "i hate trump" type noises (not sure what those are, but they seem to feel she did it) and so on.

this is fake news. they have zero evidence, it's heresay at best, but yet, there they are on the news making this up as they go.

Yes I know...that's what my OP was about.

Huh?

Yes I know...that's what my OP was about.

yep - i was just posting the video. all i saw from your post was a pic and the link. apologies - not trying to step over your post.

• Banned
The other major breaking story over the weekend about our democracy failing was that Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream and everyone else gets 1. What a dictator!

Looks like Biden wore the pants in the family....TWO CONES TO ONE! :omg:

635933964662760041-553184180_joe-biden-10-1024.jpg

Forum List

Back