DESPICABLE: Denver City Councilwoman Supports Idea of Infecting Trump Supporters with Coronavirus

Is she a colored or a taco???

All the above.... unfuckable and a posterchild for the marxist Dims..... could be sporting a dick.... could be sporting an unshorn gash..... who knows, or cares.....

Candi-2.png
Man
Head maid at the Holiday Inn

"As we’ve seen many Democrats politicize coronavirus in an effort to hurt President Trump, others appear to be taking things quite a bit further, praising the idea of infecting Trump supporters with COVID-19.

Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca retweeted a graphic from her government Twitter account that says, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can,” along with a comment of her own that reads: “#solidarity Yaaas!!”

:wtf:?!

Denver City Councilwoman Supports Idea of Infecting Trump Supporters with Coronavirus

ThIs calls for a Denver trump rally
funball.png
corona trads.jpg

You're looking pretty stupid, I've already proven she is indeed a Dem. Go play with the kids down the hall.

Once AGAIN ---- nobody except me "proved" jack shit. I proved that Denver doesn't involve political parties in elections. I also proved that your OP is fallacious bullshit. And NOBODY proved what the fuck it would mean if she DID have a political party.

You lose, chump.

She does and I showed it. You lose every battle with me kid, every single on. Word games don't work with me. She is a Demcrat and she did tweet it. Shall I change your diaper too?
You showed me NOTHING. You showed us a fake-news article with, as I pointed out an IMPLICATION that had no bridge, and you took its bait, hook, line and sinker. And I showed you exactly how they caught you.

You lose, chump.

LOL, your ego clouds you brain kid. Shis IS a Dem, she DID tweet it and my Source makes it clear.
You lose.It's funny how every souce that slaps you down is "fake".

Again
it's funny they rag on trump for anything and everything yet didn't dare do it to obama when his responses were poor (esp in comparison).

In April 2009, H1N1 Became a Pandemic; 6 Months Later, After 1,000 U.S. Deaths, Obama Finally Declared it a Public Health Emergency
The party pawns are brainwashed. They don't have the ability to reason. All they know is Democrat good, Republican bad. Pitiful creatures.

"As we’ve seen many Democrats politicize coronavirus in an effort to hurt President Trump, others appear to be taking things quite a bit further, praising the idea of infecting Trump supporters with COVID-19.

Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca retweeted a graphic from her government Twitter account that says, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can,” along with a comment of her own that reads: “#solidarity Yaaas!!”

Denver City Councilwoman Supports Idea of Infecting Trump Supporters with Coronavirus
That's fucked up. She should be arrested for threatening public safety.

Last edited:

A stunning example of both Fake News and the gullibility of idiots who can't read past their own headlines.

Notice the wording here.

>> As we’ve seen many Democrats politicize coronavirus in an effort to hurt President Trump, others appear to be taking things quite a bit further, praising the idea of infecting Trump supporters with COVID-19. <<
-- followed immediately by:

>> Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca .... etc etc <<​

Notice that they never actually come out and claim the Councilwoman "IS" a Democrat. Rather, they juxtapose a strawman claim in the first sentence with an immediate reference to a specific person, AS IF they're connected. The reader is expected to make that leap. And fools rush in.

In the world of Reality here on earth, though, the city of Denver's elections are, like most municipalities, nonpartisan. They don't run with political parties.

More of the divisive shit shoveled by fake news mongers to feed their own fake face.

ALWAYS read past the headline.

/thread

You are as predictable as it gets. Intelligent people don't try and play word games, it's you do. I'll sawat your stupidity down every time I see it.

Denver Democrat Candi CdeBaca Stands In ‘Solidarity’ With Wanting To Use Coronavirus On Trump Supporters

Denver Democrat Candi CdeBaca Stands In ‘Solidarity’ With Wanting To Use Coronavirus On Trump Supporters

@ Pogo

Polvrecito Juerito.

Same thing here Chuckles. What you have there is a headline. What you don't have there is evidence. And no, I'm afraid what some blogger chooses to plop into his headline or what some klown posts on Tweeter falls juuuuuuuuuust a bit outside of "evidence".

What you also don't have, because nobody does because it doesn't exist, is any reason that would matter even if you did know.

You lost kid, you don't get to choose which sources are "good" and which ones are "bas". It irks yu that me, just some schmuck on the internet bitch slaps you every time we engage.

She is a Dem, she indeed posted the tweet and you (as usual) are scrambling to save face.

A stunning example of both Fake News and the gullibility of idiots who can't read past their own headlines.

Notice the wording here.

>> As we’ve seen many Democrats politicize coronavirus in an effort to hurt President Trump, others appear to be taking things quite a bit further, praising the idea of infecting Trump supporters with COVID-19. <<

Notice that they never actually come out and claim the Councilwoman "IS" a Democrat. Rather, they juxtapose a strawman claim in the first sentence with an immediate reference to a specific person, AS IF they're connected. The reader is expected to make that leap. And fools rush in.

In the world of Reality here on earth, though, the city of Denver's elections are, like most municipalities, nonpartisan. They don't run with political parties.

More of the divisive shit shoveled by fake news mongers to feed their own fake face.

/thread

You are as predictable as it gets. Intelligent people don't try and play word games, it's you do. I'll sawat your stupidity down every time I see it.

@ Pogo

Polvrecito Juerito.

Same thing here Chuckles. What you have there is a headline. What you don't have there is evidence. And no, I'm afraid what some blogger chooses to plop into his headline or what some klown posts on Tweeter falls juuuuuuuuuust a bit outside of "evidence".

What you also don't have, because nobody does because it doesn't exist, is any reason that would matter even if you did know.

You lost kid, you don't get to choose which sources are "good" and which ones are "bas". It irks yu that me, just some schmuck on the internet bitch slaps you every time we engage.

She is a Dem, she indeed posted the tweet and you (as usual) are scrambling to save face.

It ain't the "source", Schmuck. It's the complete total lack of either evidence or point. Here you are dragging it out and you STILL have none of either.

Notice the wording here.

/thread

@ Pogo

Polvrecito Juerito.

It ain't the "source", Schmuck. It's the complete total lack of either evidence or point. Here you are dragging it out and you STILL have none of either.
It looks real...

TMB-Update-2020-03-03-165938.jpeg

@ Pogo

Polvrecito Juerito.

It looks real...

Oh the twit may be real, who knows. What's not real is any explanation for how so sterling a source as Doornail Rump Juniior, or the blog linked in the OP, derives her political party, in a city where they don't use any.

Notice the wording here.

/thread

@ Pogo

Polvrecito Juerito.

LOL, you're such an idiot kid. She is a Dem and she did it. I sourced it and you said "nuh-uh". That the entirety of you argument. You aren't in my league kid.

@ Pogo

Polvrecito Juerito.

It looks real...

Oh the twit may be real, who knows. What's not real is any explanation for how so sterling a source as Doornail Rump Juniior, or the blog linked in the OP, derives her political party, in a city where they don't use any.

Are you really this stupid?

@ Pogo

Polvrecito Juerito.

LOL, you're such an idiot kid. She is a Dem and she did it. I sourced it and you said "nuh-uh". That the entirety of you argument. You aren't in my league kid.

NO STUPID, YOU DIDN'T. You went right back to another fake headline that can't substantiate itself. Just like the one in the OP, just like the Twit image. You can hang the word "Democrat", or "Transylvanian", or "Hindu" before anybody's name all you like, you haven't proven jack shit. NOR have you offered any explanation as to why it would matter if you could.

In print or on video is not enough evidence for libs if it does not match the way they feel it should be
This is the suspension of reality that has been forced upon us over last 3 years

@ Pogo

Polvrecito Juerito.

NO STUPID, YOU DIDN'T. You went right back to another fake headline that can't substantiate itself.

There it is again, "nuh-uh". Tell me what party would a Democratic Socialist vote with?

NO STUPID, YOU DIDN'T. You went right back to another fake headline that can't substantiate itself.

There it is again, "nuh-uh". Tell me what party would a Democratic Socialist vote with?

Binary-bots. Continuously addicted to dichotomy. SMFH

Read back in the thread, Binary-bot. I exposed the weasel wording in the OP's article back at the beginning. NOWHERE does it claim a political party for the subject. NOWHERE. Because it can't.

Read back in the thread, Binary-bot. I exposed the weasel wording in the OP's article back at the beginning. NOWHERE does it claim a political party for the subject. NOWHERE. Because it can't.

The self-described Democratic socialist said her Feb. 28 tweet was instead meant to call attention to the president’s downplaying of the virus

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/03/03/candi-cdebaca-tweet-coronavirus-maga-rallies/

I cited my own sources kid, you've been bested.

Again. I have shown you what she is. "Nuh-Uh" is the response of a child kid.

Forum List

Back