‘If I do get Coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can’; Denver councilwoman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't worry too much about catching anything from this nasty kunt, except for maybe Hep C or gonorrhea.

Candi-2.png

quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet....Sounds like a solid defense for shooting her dead...trying to start a plague!

------------

‘If I do get Coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can’; Denver councilwoman quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet. Isn’t that technically a threat of biowarfare and terrorism there?

tissue, hack?

quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet....Sounds like a solid defense for shooting her dead...trying to start a plague!

------------

Dont worry Hill Billy Jilly, only humans get it!

‘If I do get Coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can’; Denver councilwoman quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet. Isn’t that technically a threat of biowarfare and terrorism there?

tissue, hack?

Another example of why all candidates for office should be required to post a Wonderlic Test score.

Typical filth!

The viral version of a suicide bomber.

Would you expect any different from a democrat?

------------

tissue, hack?

Hell, your tampon is probably more of a biological threat than that stupid councilwoman. You're not supposed to wear those for a whole week, you know.

Yeah, he really thinks it’s a hoax. You know because he limited flights over a month ago, against Dems wishes, because he thought so.

You guys really need to listen to yourselves sometimes.

Already several threads on this. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back