Despite improved Dem showing, Texas GOP sets midterm record

Dems need to take over Congress in November... because when Bob Mueller indicts Trump it’s highly unlikely the repukes will do the right thing and hold him accountable.
how are you gonna get him out of office? do you know what that takes?

I know exactly what that means. If and when Trump is indicted the republicans are obligated to start impeachment hearings.
If they don’t, it will be their Waterloo.
If they do, he’ll be waving bye bye as he boards Air Force One like Nixon.

Opinion: Mueller's net is tightening around Trump's inner circle - and maybe Trump himself
"IF" wishes were horses, liberals would ride....

Dems need to take over Congress in November... because when Bob Mueller indicts Trump it’s highly unlikely the repukes will do the right thing and hold him accountable.

I know exactly what that means. If and when Trump is indicted the republicans are obligated to start impeachment hearings.

Opinion: Mueller's net is tightening around Trump's inner circle - and maybe Trump himself
dude, I'm asking if you know what it takes to get him out of office. you're just talking impeachment. I'm talking getting him out of office.
Nixon resigned to spare himself the embarassment of being impeached.
Trump’s fragile ego couldn’t handle it. I wouldn’t be surprised if he pulled a Robin Williams.
Yep, stupid. cause you know what it takes to get a president out of office?
Imagine you, a fact challenged bozo, calling anyone stupid.

John Dean: This is worse than Watergate.

Remind me again what happened with Watergate.

Yeah, and it will start in Texas......Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa..

Blue wave may be building in Texas

giphy.gif

Are you really still insisting Trump is innocent despite all the evidence to the contrary?

Because when Congress is doing something, it ends up fucking US up like with the ACA..US citizens aren't fucked when Congress is out of office.

How’s that healthcare bill going that Trump promised would be affordable and cover everybody?

The cult thinks the American people stupid and have amnesia.

you do know it takes nine democrats in the senate to get anything passed? tell me you know that? so repubs don't have a majority to do business.

Are you really still insisting Trump is innocent despite all the evidence to the contrary?
what evidence? haven't seen a piece of evidence. I do have visibility to the dossier that came from russia through the DNC!

dude, I'm asking if you know what it takes to get him out of office. you're just talking impeachment. I'm talking getting him out of office.
Trump’s fragile ego couldn’t handle it. I wouldn’t be surprised if he pulled a Robin Williams.

for the fourth time, do you know what it takes to get a president out of office? I guess not. You won't answer the question. SAD!!!!

Because when Congress is doing something, it ends up fucking US up like with the ACA..US citizens aren't fucked when Congress is out of office.
ACA..... you mean the only way Americans can purchase healthcare?
The ACA.. isn’t that the health insurance trump promised to replace with something better?

You fuckheads have been lied to and all you do is continue to bend over and use Vaseline so it’s not too painful.

After watching this DO NOTHING Congress, why on earth would any reasonable person vote R?
The ACA.. isn’t that the health insurance trump promised to replace with something better?

You fuckheads have been lied to and all you do is continue to bend over and use Vaseline so it’s not too painful.
huh? I go through Blue Cross Blue Shield. No ACA. I'm american.

After watching this DO NOTHING Congress, why on earth would any reasonable person vote R?

So it is okay for you fuckers to break something, then expect the republicans to have to fix it. Yes just like Jimmy Carter..

for the fourth time, do you know what it takes to get a president out of office? I guess not. You won't answer the question. SAD!!!!
Don’t insult my intelligence. There are multiple ways to get rid of a president but it’s refreshing you’re finaly coming to the realization that fat boy won’t finish his term.

Bannon: there’s only a 30% chance the prez finishes his term.

Don’t insult my intelligence. There are multiple ways to get rid of a president but it’s refreshing you’re finaly coming to the realization that fat boy won’t finish his term.

see no answer. it ain't gonna happen you concede since you won't answer.

So it is okay for you fuckers to break something, then expect the republicans to have to fix it. Yes just like Jimmy Carter..
Translation: I can’t be honest that trump lied to me about healthcare so I’ll blame Obama for providing something Trump couldn’t deliver..

You’re an idiot.

Check out article 2 section 4 of the Constitution you dunce.

Yeah, and it will start in Texas......Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa..

Blue wave may be building in Texas

giphy.gif

Translation: I can’t be honest that trump lied to me about healthcare so I’ll blame Obama for providing something Trump couldn’t deliver..

You’re an idiot.
failure of a healthcare law is all on demolosers.

Check out article 2 section 4 of the Constitution you dunce.
quote it. finish your work. How many senators does it take?

Forum List

Back