Despite improved Dem showing, Texas GOP sets midterm record

There goes the snowflake wet dream of turning Texas blue up in smoke.

For all the talk of renewed Democratic energy heading into the 2018 midterms, Texas Republicans have set a new benchmark for turnout in a midterm election.

More than 1.5 million people voted Tuesday in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate, won by incumbent Ted Cruz. That beats the previous record of 1.48 million in 2010, during former President Barack Obama’s first term.
Bu...bu...bu...

For all the talk of renewed Democratic energy heading into the 2018 midterms, Texas Republicans have set a new benchmark for turnout in a midterm election.

More than 1.5 million people voted Tuesday in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate, won by incumbent Ted Cruz. That beats the previous record of 1.48 million in 2010, during former President Barack Obama’s first term.
Wow! You mean ted cruz’ seat is safe? Bfd
Not if you conks have a hooker in waiting ready to accuse him of touching her dirty parts 40 years ago.

Yeah, and it will start in Texas......Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa..

Blue wave may be building in Texas

giphy.gif
After watching this DO NOTHING Congress, why on earth would any reasonable person vote R?
Because when Congress is doing something, it ends up fucking US up like with the ACA..US citizens aren't fucked when Congress is out of office.
ACA..... you mean the only way Americans can purchase healthcare?
The ACA.. isn’t that the health insurance trump promised to replace with something better?

You fuckheads have been lied to and all you do is continue to bend over and use Vaseline so it’s not too painful.
So it is okay for you fuckers to break something, then expect the republicans to have to fix it. Yes just like Jimmy Carter..
Translation: I can’t be honest that trump lied to me about healthcare so I’ll blame Obama for providing something Trump couldn’t deliver..

You’re an idiot.
So now that I have shown everyone how fucking stupid you are, you go into the gutter and start name calling. Here is what Jonathan Gruber thought about you.

Obamacare: Voters, are you stupid? - CNN.com
Obamacare: Democrat Voters, are you stupid?
By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
updated 2:13 PM EST, Tue November 18, 2014
Yes you are.....

Jc: “I couldn’t believe the spin of these Sunday morning news shows. “

Why’d you say that since the people on these shows use facts.

Jc: I never said that.

Typical deplorable!

Wow! You mean ted cruz’ seat is safe? Bfd
Your buddies here were insisting until yesterday that it wasn’t.

Typical deplorable!
Okay, I am done with this stupid moronic, leftist lunatic liberal(redundant statement, I know) so he too will join the others on ignore.

After watching this DO NOTHING Congress, why on earth would any reasonable person vote R?
Because when Congress is doing something, it ends up fucking US up like with the ACA..US citizens aren't fucked when Congress is out of office.
The ACA.. isn’t that the health insurance trump promised to replace with something better?

You fuckheads have been lied to and all you do is continue to bend over and use Vaseline so it’s not too painful.
Bring back careers and people will have Health Insurance.
Almost everyone I know gets theirs from their employer.

In 2012, 1.2 million Republicans voted in primaries while 500,000 Democrats voted. That is a margin of 700,000. 1.5 million Republicans voted versus 1.2 million Democrats. A margin of 300,000. In Texas, Republicans may have a cushion however in swing states this may not be the case. This is still bad news for Republicans and good news for Democrats.
It never matters to you how many times the LIB loose. You always come up with some dumb-ass excuse.
"Ya but the weather was too bad for the DEMs to show up at the polling booths!"
"The russian MUST HAVE changed the voting machines!"
Face it asshole. Your party is full of losers!

Typical deplorable!
you know i apologized and admitted I was wrong correct? oops. wow true classlessness.

So it is okay for you fuckers to break something, then expect the republicans to have to fix it. Yes just like Jimmy Carter..
Translation: I can’t be honest that trump lied to me about healthcare so I’ll blame Obama for providing something Trump couldn’t deliver..

You’re an idiot.
So now that I have shown everyone how fucking stupid you are, you go into the gutter and start name calling. Here is what Jonathan Gruber thought about you.

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
Yes you are.....
That’s callled a red herring. Look it up since you probably don’t know what it means.

Fact: Obamacare signups went up in 2017 despite your fraud in chief trying to kill it.

Another fuck you by the people of the US.

You’re an idiot.

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
Yes you are.....
That’s callled a red herring. Look it up since you probably don’t know what it means.

Fact: Obamacare signups went up in 2017 despite your fraud in chief trying to kill it.

Tax Penalty mean anything to you?

In 2012, 1.2 million Republicans voted in primaries while 500,000 Democrats voted. That is a margin of 700,000. 1.5 million Republicans voted versus 1.2 million Democrats. A margin of 300,000. In Texas, Republicans may have a cushion however in swing states this may not be the case. This is still bad news for Republicans and good news for Democrats.
It never matters to you how many times the LIB loose. You always come up with some dumb-ass excuse.
"Ya but the weather was too bad for the DEMs to show up at the polling booths!"
"The russian MUST HAVE changed the voting machines!"
Face it asshole. Your party is full of losers!
Doesn’t know the difference between lose and loose.

Trump: I love my uneducated base.

You’re an idiot.

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
Yes you are.....

Lying about providing healthcare mean anything to you? Of course not. You’re immune to be lied to by this prez.

Typical deplorable!
you know i apologized and admitted I was wrong right? oops. wow true classlessness.
You did? Where?
If you did, I accept ur apology.
30 Million.
just think if the war was fought to avoid civilian deaths. You think Hitler would have won?
I see you never pulled up that thread of yours on the Sunday morning news shows because you know I was right and you lied. Funny.
you claimed i used the word spin in the title. It's your obligation bubba jean.
Liar. I never said ANYTHING about the title..
Ha ha ha ha
You said YOU’D pull it up to prove you right. You choked. Now your lies are my responsibility.
Too damn funny.
the honorable man I am will concede my post was wrong. I did indeed use the word spin in the title of the sunday morning thread.

I offer my sincere apologies.

here

Obamacare IS the law of the land despite Trump and the GOP trying to kill it.

Nice going losers.

Once again Obamacare signups went UP last year.

How many people signed up for Trumpcare?
Oh right it doesn’t exist. Ha!

Obamacare IS the law of the land despite Trump and the GOP trying to kill it.

Nice going losers.

Once again Obamacare signups went UP last year.

How many people signed up for Trumpcare?
Oh right it doesn’t exist. Ha!
except there is no mandate any longer.

You’re an idiot.

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
Yes you are.....

Lying about providing healthcare mean anything to you? Of course not. You’re immune to be lied to by this prez.
My take...
Trump was full of shit.
Careers = Health Insurance.
Obama did nothing to create American careers.

Forum List

Back