Despite improved Dem showing, Texas GOP sets midterm record

There goes the snowflake wet dream of turning Texas blue up in smoke.

For all the talk of renewed Democratic energy heading into the 2018 midterms, Texas Republicans have set a new benchmark for turnout in a midterm election.

More than 1.5 million people voted Tuesday in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate, won by incumbent Ted Cruz. That beats the previous record of 1.48 million in 2010, during former President Barack Obama’s first term.
Bwwaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaaa. Those dimwitted democrats(redundant statement) sure were riding that big blue wave.

giphy.gif

That GIF is beautiful, where is that from?

For all the talk of renewed Democratic energy heading into the 2018 midterms, Texas Republicans have set a new benchmark for turnout in a midterm election.

More than 1.5 million people voted Tuesday in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate, won by incumbent Ted Cruz. That beats the previous record of 1.48 million in 2010, during former President Barack Obama’s first term.
Bwwaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaaa. Those dimwitted democrats(redundant statement) sure were riding that big blue wave.

giphy.gif

The internet..

Obamacare literally saved tens of thousands of lives and there are the testimonials to prove it.

Maybe that’s why the cult hates it so much.... because it actually helped people.
That and Obama’s name in it.

Obamacare literally saved tens of thousands of lives and there are the testimonials to prove it.

Maybe that’s why the cult hates it so much.... because it actually helped people.
You do know that it stepped on all the toes of the Christians who wanted all the glory..They have free healthcare from Gawd....Just can't get an appointment is all...

After watching this DO NOTHING Congress, why on earth would any reasonable person vote R?
Because when Congress is doing something, it ends up fucking US up like with the ACA..US citizens aren't fucked when Congress is out of office.
ACA..... you mean the only way Americans can purchase healthcare?
The ACA.. isn’t that the health insurance trump promised to replace with something better?

You fuckheads have been lied to and all you do is continue to bend over and use Vaseline so it’s not too painful.
Bring back careers and people will have Health Insurance.
Almost everyone I know gets theirs from their employer.
Many employers don’t provide health care for their employees.
So what then? I know.
Fuck em.

You do know that it stepped on all the toes of the Christians who wanted all the glory..They have free healthcare from Gawd....Just can't get an appointment is all...
Funny.

Translation: I can’t be honest that trump lied to me about healthcare so I’ll blame Obama for providing something Trump couldn’t deliver..

You’re an idiot.
So now that I have shown everyone how fucking stupid you are, you go into the gutter and start name calling. Here is what Jonathan Gruber thought about you.

Obamacare: Voters, are you stupid? - CNN.com
Obamacare: Democrat Voters, are you stupid?
By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
updated 2:13 PM EST, Tue November 18, 2014
Yes you are.....
That’s callled a red herring. Look it up since you probably don’t know what it means.

Fact: Obamacare signups went up in 2017 despite your fraud in chief trying to kill it.

Another fuck you by the people of the US.
Tax Penalty mean anything to you?
Lying about providing healthcare mean anything to you? Of course not. You’re immune to be lied to by this prez.
My take...
Trump was full of shit.
Careers = Health Insurance.
Obama did nothing to create American careers.
“ Obama did nothing to create careers. “
Keeping up your reputation as a lying deplorable.

Yeah, and it will start in Texas......Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa..

Blue wave may be building in Texas

giphy.gif
After watching this DO NOTHING Congress, why on earth would any reasonable person vote R?
Because when Congress is doing something, it ends up fucking US up like with the ACA..US citizens aren't fucked when Congress is out of office.
ACA..... you mean the only way Americans can purchase healthcare?
The ACA.. isn’t that the health insurance trump promised to replace with something better?

You fuckheads have been lied to and all you do is continue to bend over and use Vaseline so it’s not too painful.
Bring back careers and people will have Health Insurance.
Almost everyone I know gets theirs from their employer.
Many employers don’t provide health care for their employees.
So what then? I know.
Fuck em.
You are referring to blue collar workers.
Too many professionals have been knocked down into blue collar jobs.
Your turn.

ficticous.

Clown: Everyone wants to work in the White House.

As he gazes at the empty Gary Cohn seat right in front of him.

Elect a clown, expect a circus.

So now that I have shown everyone how fucking stupid you are, you go into the gutter and start name calling. Here is what Jonathan Gruber thought about you.

Obamacare: Voters, are you stupid? - CNN.com Yes you are.....
That’s callled a red herring. Look it up since you probably don’t know what it means.

Fact: Obamacare signups went up in 2017 despite your fraud in chief trying to kill it.

Lying about providing healthcare mean anything to you? Of course not. You’re immune to be lied to by this prez.
My take...
Trump was full of shit.
What did O do?
Back it up, asshole.

Obamacare: Voters, are you stupid? - CNN.com Yes you are.....

My take...
Trump was full of shit.
It looks like Obama is still keeping things from Americans. His secret speech is a pretty good sign of that. And did you keep your doctor?

ficticous.
Google Obamacare testimonials.
Thanks for proving once again how uniformed you are.

There was a 60 Mins segment of just that. Lives that were saved due to The ACA.

You were probably watching Fox that night... and every night.

Clown: Everyone wants to work in the White House.

As he gazes at the empty Gary Cohn seat right in front of him.

Elect a clown, expect a circus.
At least it's entertaining. I mean you all never stop talking about it. it's better than a reality show. 91% of the news is about trump or his White House.

fictitous.
Google Obamacare testimonials.
Thanks for proving once again how uniformed you are.

There was a 60 Mins segment of just that. Lives that were saved due to The ACA.

You were probably watching Fox that night... and every night.
no way to prove it. all speculation and mirrors. fictitious.

My take...
Trump was full of shit.
It looks like Obama is still keeping things from Americans. His secret speech is a pretty good sign of that. And did you keep your doctor?
Yes I did keep my primary doctor and my Endocrinologist and others. Thanks for asking.

giphy.gif

I thought I typed in search engine, small, blue wave gif, but I cant find it again.

My take...
Trump was full of shit.
Yes I did keep my primary doctor and my Endocrinologist and others. Thanks for asking.
did everyone? isn't that the speech everyone

Forum List

Back